Why do europoors do this?

Why do europoors do this?

No clue but it's extremely pervasive

Europeans are weaklings.

Leftists perceive everyone who is not a leftist as a white supremacist, so they believe that they hurt American feelings by insisting that they are, in fact, not white. The anger stems from the frustration of this not working to actually piss off Americans, but they can't change their opinion because that would mean challenging Marxist dogma, which is something they are so against they literally want to outlaw it.

In truth they believe Americans are white. If they didn't, they wouldn't hate them, because hating non-whites for any reason goes against the dogma.

it's true

they insult their fellow whites, but bend over for jamaal

it's honestly pathetic, their rancorous hatred for americans

it's mostly french and germans, I've noticed, for some reason, anyone know why?

92%*

Don't believe media lies cuckboi

Even as an American it seems extremely cringey desu, I don't have any connection to Germany and I don't claim to be German, I don't speak the language, know their culture, etc.

Oh yea, those hispanic "whites". Sorry about that

There were so many European tribes, and they get mad at us for being mixed. Enough of this shit, we're all white whether we are Anglo, Nordic, Med, or Slav. Save ourselves!
> t. Le Mongol Face

This makes white americans not white? Nobody's denying the demographics of the US. I find it tragic.

I never got this meme. Don't know why you europoors hate american whites with such acrimony. You should be accepting us instead of fighting amongst your ethnic european kin.

I guess if some shitskin learns to speak broken finnish, he's a finn just like you, and the finnish descendants living in minnesota have no connection to your homeland? :)

>ethnic kin
t. polish-german-spanish mutt with 5% cherokee blood
Really ethnic bro, you are mutts to the core, just like Turkish people and no one likes Turkish people.

>Don't know why you europoors hate american whites with such acrimony

because american whites are as bad as shitskins

you're all fat dumb crackheads who yell YEEEHAAAAAA and die from cancer at the age of 30

It's more like americans calling everyone else not white when they are literally not even white

Even americans do that to white brazilians. No brazilian claims whites are in any way a majority over here, but even if it's only 10% a lot of retards here genuinely believe we don't exist

>my great grandmomma was from bavaria
>I-I'm german goy, t-there are no americans
>*sips märzen*

Most europeans are the exact same thing, only to a leser degree. Especially if you count the old european tribes( angles, saxons, jutes, etc)

Bottom is just leftists and middle is out of context
When Americans do pull a muh heritage they get bantz.

>thread about non-whites claiming they are white
>brazilians show up
erytiem

Maybe in Europe south of nordic countries.

You're white but European emmigrants deciding to live in the US left this place for good so it's wise to stop pretending you're still some sort of quasi European.
I also see you think we're some sort of subserviants to muslims, that's good if that means you won't ever come over.

Le pardo

Funny because the reality is the other way around

So? Are you going to talk shit on all eurpeans with the exeption of the cucked scandinavians now?

>snow turk calling anyone a mutt

Or fatness

It's really simple. You're majority nigger/mestizo nation. Most of your whites have dark eyes and hair. It's hard to believe a burger poster when he says he's white. First of all we've seen how white US Sup Forums is on HWNDU, secondly you could be 'hispanic' white or middle eastern looking 'caucasian'. Who the fuck knows you burgers. If you're indeed white white you have to present proofs. Like Argentina anons have to. You're niggerstan too after all.

I don't. It's obvious there are a lot of white brazilians, especially in rio grande do sul. But they're not the majority obviously. Just like in the US, our demographics are tragic but yours are even more so. But I don't say that to white brazilians and argentinians.

no, it isn't.

>cherokee

why do you think that everyone here is part native? I'm not whatsoever

we are never going to comeback though you said, so wouldn't muslims make us double not wanna go back? lol make up your mind yuropoor

What about non-hispanic whites?

hwndu is redditors and jew york you slav subhuman

TRIGGERED

Because every county gets called non whites on Sup Forums by others.
Why can newfags not into banter?
Do some faggots on here genuinely get buttblasted by that kind of trolling?
Topkek.

Ofc Germans fucking hate you, as do Italians and Hungarians, you destroyed their kike-free dream. Idk why france hats you tho. Butthurt bitches maybe?

Why is the Netherlands the biggest cuck country on the planet?

Yes my fellow junglemonkey.

Nigger.

resentful sven are we

I don't know why some europoors do this. It's not even that funny in my opinion. It just feels like a forced attempt to insult americans. Yet it makes no sense, since europeans will welcome any shitskin saying they can become european if they just adopt the values, but say that americans (even if white and sharing western values) are somehow not. It's completely illogical.

I don't like know-it-all Americans on our soil even as tourists, I'm sure many other Europeans agree.

Wrong, the muslims here are some of the most contained in Europe. It's because we actually speak and act out against them if need be and our criminal system is highly effective.

>a fucking pale blonde with epicanthic folds

Say the guy who made this divide and conquer thread

>fellow whites
Lost

You mean leftist will call any immigrant here European
When Americans start judging what Europeans are white while being 60 procent white and a mix of peoples and then in the same post start pulling a muh heritage yeah they get shit for it.
Also calling yourself a europoor? even for a German you have a terrible perception of your people and yourself.

You won't even exist without us you retard

>le pure white race

you guys are all like 10% asian dude fuck off

>blonde master race!

fuck off gook

The 60 percent thing is population, not genetics. Most whites are fully whites, it's the blacks and Hispanics that are the mixed ones.

I'm gonna muh heritage extra hard today just to spite you.

I'M GERMAN, POLISH, and ANGLO HAHAHA, IM SOOOO CONNECTED TO YUROP HAHA SUCK IT

The vast majority of American "whites" do have some non-white mixed in.

If you go back just 10 generations you already have more than a thousand ancestors.
And America was never more than 70% white.

>the vast majority

Bullshit, I know this is Sup Forums so the discourse level is quite low, but you can stop pulling shit out of your ass anytime weedcuck.

There's autistic fags on both end of the pond.

I couldn't give 2 shits about America other than a few movies and musical artists.

Both America and Europe a cucked as fuck, but North America will be cucked out of existence sooner thans to already being a minority among their infants. Sad.

Stop giving a fuck about all this crap. Your little Drumpfling, Nige, and all your other populiasts are NOT going to save anything. The only shit that's going to save the western race is a global economic breakdown where we become more tribal (not like niggers) and build small communities again.

Find some land, find a girl, grab some guns, buy a few flatbeds, turn them into homes, and have 5-10 kids. Wait for shit to hit the fan. And fuck city retards. They'll be the first to die.

I also explained WHY

So if you don't agree then combat my ARGUMENTS, instead of going HURRR DEERP DEURRERRR WEEEEDE LMAO!!!

Fucking Mongrel.

The 60 procent thing is population of course
But to think America is this bastion of whites is rediculous, and by mixed i mean mixed as in French, German Austrian Italian all in on and doing a muh heritage is claiming a connection with all of these while there is no connection at all.
I could give a shit about what someone else props themselves up to be, its fucking annoying though when they assume this position of authority on being white and who isnt.
If anything it just divides us, Americans are still bro's but the people that are serious about muh heritage make you look like fucking idiots

>The only shit that's going to save the western race is a global economic breakdown

This bong speaks the truth. It is globalist capitalism that is dooming the white race, not just liberals/lefties. But my fellow burgers have capitalist propaganda lodged so hard in their brain, they'll never see it because they worship materialism.

Traditionalism>>>>>>>Capitalism=Scoialism

i have never heard anyone speak like the red face except americans

>took DNA test
>100% european
>75% english, ~25% scandinavian, being american somehow means I'm not white
honestly if living in the netherlands, sweden, france, germany, or any other europoor country is required to be considered white, then I'll happily call myself a nigger
europe needs to be glassed

What you said is wrong though you moron. You made no arguments just false statements. Just because you say it confidently doesn't make it right. Retard

Go back far enough and all of our ancestors are brown (7000 years or so). I'm not retarded. White is a nebulous concept. But for most white Americans, you go back a few generations and it's mostly European blood. That's "White". Yeah you have a few with Native American blood, but even that's far diluted.

The reason "muh heritage" is important to us is because by being American, they have stripped us of our original identities. They have replaced our history with muh freedumbs propaganda in order to force us to get along with the niggers and the spics.

Newfag

Tbh man if you are part German and part Italian and want to learn those langauges, visit and make dishes from there its great.

You guys will do fine man and you dont have to see that hollywood bullshit as your culture or history.

Been lurking but yeah pretty much this if that dutch guy is still reading this is how I feel too, unless you are a disgusting mulatto you are probably gonna wonder where you came from and a lot of americans were pretty much told to forget their ancestry after ww2 and such, we know you guys don't care but what if none of your parents, aunts, uncles barely even knew or gave a shit about what they were?

Because shills.

yeah, global capitalism is probably the largest threat to national sovereignty today

it's a jewish tool

Its like a pendulum.
Every action has his counter action.
Far right got to Far Left, and now again people are starting to go for the Right.
People are just morons thats it.

Anyways the move to the right is ULTRA slow cause the propaganda on German TV is so intense with white guilt, and reportages of poor migrants or poor ahmeda whos headscarf got removed by evil Nazis.

And the main factor is the "panem et circenses / bread and circuses"

Germans are fine, they work their monotone jobs get a car , a house, friends wife.
Then they talk about cars, football, tv shows, watch jewish moovies and series and they are fucking happy.
They dont want change they like it, they like their cars, houses and lifes.
Even if they lifes now will mean that their Childrwn will live in Chaos

>mostly European blood.

Yeah, "Mostly".

Meaning you're a mongrel, not a pure white.

"Nice torches, britbongs. Wanna bring them to the White House?" ~James Madison

Europe = elite
Muhriccuae = trash can of Europe

Well I actually am a mongrel (muh 1/2134234th Cherokee). But most whites aren't, especially non-Anglos who immigrated here much later.

But you're really not getting at the point, what's so bad about burgers wanting to feel a connection to a place where their ancestors came from? What's so bad about wanting to have more of an identity than the one forced upon every American by birth in order to propagate the Jewish capitalist system?