Politics corrupted Christianity, Christianity is doomed

I was born and raised Catholic, and now I'm Protestant but here's not the problem.

The problem is : Christianity is dying in the West and you know it. Atheism and Islam are rising.

>Being Christian in the West is MEANINGLESS
Indeed, I went to see the priest of my local church and asked him how can I be a good christian, this asshole just told me:
"You just have to love Jesus, pray, and be kind to people, that's how you keep your heart close to Jesus" BULLSHIT. This, is fucking laziness, and being lazy is a SIN. But that's okay for most of Christians today.

>Christian piety is DYING
How many times I've heard: "Lol it's ok if you don't do your Lent, God will forgive you" - "It's okay if you don't go to mass" - "You can have your Eucharist whenever you want!" - "Everyone will go to heaven that's ok, God will forgive them" - "The most important thing is LOVE :))))"
Well no, that ain't fully right.
Nowadays, Christians are only Christian at the time of Christmas (which is more PAGAN than CHRISTIAN, clearly) to have presents and eat like fucking porks. Here in France, churches are EMPTY on sunday, churches are always filled at Christmas only. Christians are lazy today, they don't obey the principles of Christianity.

>Islam is winning because it has F*CKING RESPECTED RULES.
For Muslims, God said :
-You will do THAT.
-You will not do THAT.
-You should do THIS.
-But you should avoid THIS.
-And unbelievers will be PUNISHED.
AND THAT'S HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO FUCKING WORK : Yes, Allah will ->cast terror in the heart of disbelievers and send them right to hell

Now, Western society is full of feminazi, homosexuals, pedos, AIDS running down the streets, drag queens and fucking trannies.

GIVE CHRISTIANITY BACK ITS FUCKING RULES.
I really might convert to Islam.

Maybe Islam is barbaric, but it laws are ANNIHILATING DEGENERACY. And that's what Christianity and our society needs.

Save Christianity.

>France Surrenders

Kek

Surrender to degeneracy.

Bump

Christianity is not doomed, for it holds within it absolute moral truth that is intrinsic for any successful long-term civilization to survive.

Europe however, has its fate clouded with dark skies.

Christianity is getting lost, facts.
Europe is the first place where it is getting lost because of Atheism and Islam.
But it's just a matter of time before it gets to America.

I blame protestants.

Christianity is rising, especially in South America, Asia and Africa.
However, I will concede this is a Liberation Doctrine/Social Justice version of Christianity, which makes for such a horrid poison and open door for cultural marxists and the usual suspects to begin the Pozzing.

I understand fully. It's easy to think like "just try to be a good Christian on your own" but then is it enough? I always have in mind the sentence about Christ disliking people who are neither hot nor cold in their faiths and actions.

Yet, what do? I try to be a good Catholic, and I mean that in the traditional way, but then I should probably do more yet lack time and ideas...

Christianity is rising among minorities of some Asian countries. It is rising mostly in Argentine and Bolivia. In Africa, it is rising only in some countries, while Islam is rising in African Christian majority countries.
While Islam is rising almost fucking everywhere.

I fully understand, but nobody could help me at my local church except saying "love Jesus, pray and love people". I don't think it is sufficient to be a "good christian"

You are correct. Unlike Islam, Christianity no longer separates right from wrong, righteousness and sin. It is devoid of any substance or purpose.

You can have your own interpretation of Christianity of course, but as an organized religion, it is, indeed, meaningless.

I am an atheist but it's clear to me that it is out. Whether it is a good thing, as society is finally mature enough to transcend an organized religion, or a bad thing as an organized religion is an ultimate institution of society is up to personal feelings, but the fact is a fact.

Cultural Marxists have to reap what they have sown.
We will see how equal our societies are when they Balkanize, splinter and break into two Europes, dominated by two spheres of influence.

No it's not in Asia and Africa. It maybe losing in Europe but that's because you white bois thought you could do better than God. Now your countries are being destroyed from within because you thought being an edgy atheist/secularist automatically makes your people smarter.

It is maybe not in Asia and in Africa but Islam remains the 1st growing religion in these two continents. Just a matter of time until Islam put Christianity in shadows there.

The answer is to obviously abandoned heterodoxy for the true ancient Faith; the true Christian faith is by far more powerful than any other, it has proven so time and again. Atheism and """reason""" have lead to the decline of the west. Tell me what the scientific revolution produced that in the final analysis benefits mankind? All it has done is balloon the world population, made absolute global tyranny possible, destroy the environment and produced a lazy, callous Godless western Culture. Science is the blue pill. In fact it is the entire simulation.

yes we surrender once again, are you surprised ?

I have entertained the idea of going to church, on the other hand round where I live the vicar is more likely to welcome refugees and check my privilege than read from the gospel of Luke

Are their any orthodox parishes nearby?

Christianity needs to stop listening to all the cucks we have in it and get back to its roots.

Wasnt protestantism a result because of corrupted German princes wanted to break away from the Church? You dun goofed retard

>Implying sexy young babes ever wore armor or saw combat in a holy war
>implying women have a say in the word of god

Post the other images where they make out

I know you're bad at military warfare, but i can't believe you would surrender on cultural warfare

The zealous nature of muslims alone is destroying the spineless "christians" that have zero conviction in God's word and have no understanding of the true teachings of the bible. We have to wake the masses up to this but I don't see how we can possibly do that seeing as we're so far down the rabbit hole of hedonism in the West.

>"You just have to love Jesus, pray, and be kind to people, that's how you keep your heart close to Jesus" BULLSHIT.
You think the Sermon on the Mount was bullshit too? Because Jesus said more or less what your priest said: the entire Law (Old Testament) can basically be summed up as loving your neighbor (or even all of humanity) as you love yourself. The problem is that in the West being loving automatically translates to being a bitch.

>How many times I've heard: "Lol it's ok if you don't do your Lent, God will forgive you" - "It's okay if you don't go to mass" - "You can have your Eucharist whenever you want!"
Christianity is an orthodox religion though (as opposed as an orthoprax one). All you need to do to be a Christian is to be able to unironically dictate the Apostle's Creed and the Nicene Creed. That's it, the rest is mostly windowdressing (other than debatably baptism). Very important windowdressing that needs to be present, but windowdressing nonetheless.

>"Everyone will go to heaven that's ok, God will forgive them" - "The most important thing is LOVE :))))"
That's clearly bullshit. I can't say who is and isn't with God, but I doubt Stalin is up there.

>Nowadays, Christians are only Christian at the time of Christmas (which is more PAGAN than CHRISTIAN, clearly)
You're an idiot.

>Islam is winning because it has F*CKING RESPECTED RULES.
No, Islam is winning because they're fighting a war against enemies who don't want to fight it. Islam is growing because Muslims demand special rights everywhere but don't allow others to prosletyze in their lands, criticize their religion and kill apostates. Islam is "winning" for the exact reasons we shouldn't want to mimic: terror, fear and oppression. Hell, if you look at Muhammad's biography as described in the Hadith there are even solid reasons to believe Islam is the product of Satan and God eventually smote Muhammad for being so utterly disgusting.

o fug post it

>the religion of murderous lunatics that burned people alive and tortured many is fucked in an age where it tried to sell an image of rainbows while fucking children.

user, being Christian is looking for God. Looking for God has nothing to do with priests, loving Jesus, praying and being kind to people. Being Christian is using Christian symbols and terms in this kind of search. That's all.

Islam isn't rising. The number of shitskins in our countries are tho.

Where were you? If you live in Paris it's easy to find Latin mass with priests more rigorous than the most rigorous poltards. I've been going to Latin masses most of my whole life and I do have more traditional values even if I look like an easy going guy but still I don't know what to do.

Telling people they are degenerate? It won't make them change and thus will only be a way for me to feel rightful. And that leads to pride which is a major sin.

Saying nothing in the face of degeneracy is equally bad, if not worse, of course. So what could be done?

I just try to live my life according to my beliefs. It's not always easy and I often wonder "am I too tipid?". If seeing me and my acts will make a few people convert before I die then I'll be happy but I know it's not much and I'm not even sure even one person will be moved by my shitty self.

Sorry I can't help much. But i wholly agree with you that being just nice won't cut it. Car il y a beaucoup d'appelés mais peu d'élus. If being a nice guy was enough then we wouldn't need grace for at least a big minority of people to go to heaven. The first apostles wouldn't have needed to go risk their lives and die to propagate the coming of Christ. They could have written nice epistles with cute hearts and smileys advising people to be nice. Most romans were nice enough too!

>the entire Law (Old Testament) can basically be summed up as loving your neighbor
What do you mean by that?

your "LARP" christianity isnt convincing

come on abdul stop larping

But if you convert to Islam then Jesus Christ won't be able to save your soul which is the entire point of Christianity if i am not mistaken?

> Hell, if you look at Muhammad's biography as described in the Hadith there are even solid reasons to believe Islam is the product of Satan and God eventually smote Muhammad for being so utterly disgusting.
And yet progressive catholics want to welcome Islam as we share the same one God. I call bullshit on that too. If Islam's god is the same as the Christian's or Jew's then I'll call it quit. There are too many things in the quran that reeks of satan, and many popes of old have imho correctly seen islam as a satanic religion, equating muhammad with the antichrist.

I have enough troubles with popes praying with protestant heretics, but popes praying with muslims and welcoming them I find disgusting. So many Christians died by the sword of muslims hordes. The middle east, first Christian land, all wiped out by force and affliction. And now my country is becoming Muslim too, albeit slowly (I'm french, not Korean). Old Christians are dying and young Christians are nowhere to be found except in the most traditional families. And muslims are everywhere. And rightly so! For our sins are real.

in addition, no one here is stopping you to convert to "islam" because no one here unless they are new fags are convinced that you aren't abdul

seriously france is a fucking muslim country now

faggots really done it this time... not only their incompetence and coward became prominent since ww2 but this time they really fuckin showed it to everyone by sabotaging their own country

rejected sperm of europe

disgrace to white race

>It is maybe not in Asia and in Africa but Islam remains the 1st growing religion in these two continents
Yeah, because of high birth rates. That's unsustainable growth in an alreay poor region.
They aren't converting people (Christianity is the fastest growing religion in terms of conversions), they're just making more starving children.
But nice try Ahmed.

Fuck off Abdul.
You clearly aren't a christan, and nobody with even a passing understanding of Christian thought would think you are.

I only pray that your backwards religion may be destroyed once in for all in a crusade.

Sorry but no. The only reason Christianity has dropped with the younger generation starting with boomers is because they replaced with with this SJW/PC dogma.

You're just an idiot if you truly believe Christianity is dying in any nation worth a damn.

What you say would be a good news only if the Muslim's strategy didn't work. But it does work. Too well!

They conquered and massacred males during all their history, taking females as wives and having as many kids as possible. And they don't care if their kids starve, because their kids will do as their fathers and fathers' fathers did: conquer new territories. Either inside their borders (which slowly annihilates all non Muslims) or outside (nowadays occidental countries).

It may look primitive as a strategy. But it did work and it continues to work.

do you really think Muslims follow the rules?

muslims secretly have homo/pedo relationships with each other

muslims do things in secret so they aren't caught

The chastisements come kill 1/3 of population, Russia consecrates to Mary, The worlds Traditional Catholic again.

m8 Politics corrupted christianity back in 331 AD already. Old news.

Do you understand why he died? If you do and accept that it supersedes any transgression.

Try not to beat yourself up too much. The bar is set so very low that you're probably a better person than 75% of the people you know just by being self aware. Throughout my travels I'm constantly reminded that a bulk of the humans live like squirrels, completely unaware of anything they aren't immediately seeing or feeling.

PRAISE KEK THE ONLY TRUE GOD

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT KEK

CHRISTIANITY IS A SCAM

SHADILAY

wew

Christianity is dying beacuse the gnostic teachings of christ were sealed away. Hitler tried to give them back to the world and look what (they) did to him.

Read the gospel of philip. There is a fire coming, we gonna kill em all.

This thread has clearly been blessed by Jesus Christ specifically. Peace be with you.

>Islam is winning because it has F*CKING RESPECTED RULES
Islam is winning because it's the entire WORLD CAPIPITAL, the establishment , which has an inexhaustible amount of money, POWER over ALL western mass media ,thus over hundreds of millions of minds , and controls all European goverments , and enforces it's agenda with FORCE
, nnO because Pisslam "has rules and we don't "

>I really might convert to Islam
Kys cuckold.
Either die standing , alone ,in truth or sell out your soul, pride,heritage and dignity for Mohammeds little smelly dicklet in your mouth.
Unironically, kys

PS:
>Unironixally believing Pisslam is anti degenerate
Yeah because raping a 9year old child , fucking your cousin, taking 4 wives, cutting another human beings head off is anti degenerate
Kys
>It's against faggots and trannies, quick open my mouth wiiide for Achmed cock
Being against it is the default state of every single sane human mind and not the sole monopoly of Pisslam

O did I mention to kys, spastic?

Just remember, some things are meant to be. The century of rule by iron fist of Jewish financier and degenerate Satanist is OVER. The time has come where all the lies are collapsing under their own weight and the truth will triumph again.

We are a watershed moment. Godless worldwide elites have led humanity to sinful degeneracy at a level only seen a few times before. Soulless worshipers
of Moloch have pushed godlessness, sexual degeneracy, homosexuality, transgenderism, racemixing, pedophilia, murder of the unborn, and even Satanic selfishness among other things. They have created brainwashing apparatus to get many of God's people to deny the natural intuitions of heart that flow direct from God through the conduit of the soul.

Just as in the past: God's wrath will come down upon these vile villainous snakes. God has sent a cascade of truth and revolutionary thinking into the hearts of men in order to destroy this old guard and cleanse the planet of this sinful degeneracy, islamic barbarism and satanism.

>Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
>He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
>He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
>His truth is marching on.

Do you have any recommended literature on the subject?

Christianity's modern virtues are all about loving your enemy.

aka prematurely surrendering and being a cuck.

Without fire and brimstone, without crusades, it is garbage that is killing us all.

Digits confirm, new crusade now.

shadilay

Gospel of Philip, Apocrypha of James. Start with the sayings of the Christ.

>Maybe Islam is barbaric, but it laws are ANNIHILATING DEGENERACY.
Shill or ignorant. They annihiliate one kind of degeneracy and introduce another.

>B-b-but I don't have to accept degeneracy that comes with Islam
You don't have to also accept degeneracy existing in christian countries. You have your own fucking brain, be a good christian through the lens of your own morality. If you plan to "convert" on the basis of the fact that some religion has stern, restrictive rules you're not doing it out of faith, but because you're weak shit that has to be told what to do every step of the way, as he's too stupid to lead a life without it.

I feel the exact same way. I was going to convert to Catholicism (from Atheism) but it looks like islam is now the only option for us.

>Christianity is doomed
Yes, there is a falling away which God said would happen. Right before all these wicked inbred barbarians get God's wrath.

Luke 12:7
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Luke 21:18
But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

Even after complete Anarchy has been achieved, the story of Christ will survive.
That's what the Book of Eli is about. Even though it stars Denzel Washington.

When the Catholic Church reaches a point of no return, it is up to the people to cleanse His church. Antipope isn't a new concept. Perhaps it's time to use it.

>I was born and raised Catholic, and now I'm Protestant

Stopped reading right there.
Protestantism is the worst form or heresy and that's why your mainline communities won't exist in 100 years. The Church will always exist, the demographics are even shifting in France where more and more young Catholics are becoming traditionalists whereas you've gother Protestants celebrating fag marriages, ordaining women and bending to modernism.

>Maybe Islam is barbaric, but it laws are ANNIHILATING DEGENERACY
They promote paedohilia, zoophilia, polygamy, sex slavery and inbreeding and practice satanism.

Sorry your shilling won't work. Might as well be a godless degenerate than a degenerate who takes the mark of the beast. What a dogshit religion.

They *occasionally* do...

Nigga all you have to do is praise jesus during evening sometimes, don't commit any sins and most importantly, accept Jesus and yours and ONLY god to ever exist, you must not believe in another god or praise to two at the same time.

lmao
Do you think they're based and moral? Their societies consistently have the highest rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, and other forms of degeneracy. It's even worse than in the west, but they keep it secret.

Have you every been around Muslims for a prolonged periodid of time? It's better to to support western SJWs than any form of Islam.

They constsntly complain about the evil and racist westerners. They talk about destroying anything that the west holds dear. Any society that has accepted Islam has gone back to 8th century Arabia.

It has to be pointed out that Jeanne d'Arc was a morale booster, not a combatant. She mostly was just a banner bearer, not going into actual fight and she prided herself on never killing anyone.

She was mostly responsible for rallying the soldiers and to up their morale.

It's almost as if Christianity was designed to fail on Europe.
Who could have introduced an ideology like that I wonder?

It's not meaningless in the Traditional Catholic movement. The Latin Mass, etc... 1900 years of standing separate and apart--

No, the majority of Europeans have abandoned God in the last century or so.

They deserve whatever comes their way for that. The only way to salvation is through believing that Christ is God.

this

>The problem is : Christianity is dying in the West and you know it. Atheism and Islam are rising.
Speak for yourself, frog! Chirsianity and the catholic church has always and will always have unquestionable faith from latin american countries! You europeans are the ones turning your back on god and the church, not the entire fucking west!

For your information, latin america is full of deus vult christans that would flock en masse towards the middle east to kill the infidels if the pope called for a crusade! In fact, I would go as far as saying that some of christianity's most fanatical believers are from latin america.

>AND THAT'S HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO FUCKING WORK : Yes, Allah will ->cast terror in the heart of disbelievers and send them right to hell

Atheists don't have children.

Christians and muslims do.

The future belongs to the religious, especially Mormon/Armish, Orthodox Jews, and muslims.

Maybe Hindus too, but their population isn't set to grow very much. Confucian/Buddhist/Shinto are set to fall.

We will live long enough to see Atheist become the religion of pensioners and GWRs.

All the abrahamic religions are the bitches of the jews.
Abrahamic religions should be banned in Europe, they have caused enough suffering

The Christian world has a new god. The State....the same god that Islam has.

That's why I say 1900 years -- but, though under attack, the Catholic Church's teachings (though obscured) is the same radical love of God and Neighbor as which inspired the martyrs, including the likes of Blessed Miguel Pro (Google him) that's a living vibrant faith in his chest.

Because it's still not modernized enough. Brazil is growing, and you'll see how humans will fall for the money god instead of God

These deus vult latinos are delusional tho, ISIS was indirectly funded by America and have weapons and potential allies all over the world. If these morons wage war on Muslim nations, Western countries are going to be full fireworks.

K-keep me posted

Islam is kike wannabe kosher gnostic christianity, it was corrupt and shit from the start

Have fun worshipping your cubes faggot

>These deus vult latinos are delusional tho, ISIS was indirectly funded by America and have weapons and potential allies all over the world.
And we have fanatical savagery, the most powerfull weapon known to men.

>If these morons wage war on Muslim nations, Western countries are going to be full fireworks.
You realize that religious fanatics don't care about that, right? By definition they believe that this is god's will and that they are doing god's work!

>Because it's still not modernized enough. Brazil is growing, and you'll see how humans will fall for the money god instead of God
Doubt it, just because your people lost it's way does not mean we will do the same.

Faith in god is unshackable in most of latin america, if you disagree you obviously never been to latin america.

Stop being Christian.

>Faith in God is unshackable in most of Latin America

Yeah... pretty much.

>Paedophilia
There's nothing wrong with White men marrying White women when they are still pure and not degenerate party-crazed race-mixing whores.

>zoophilia
Wrong, punishable by death in Islam.

>polygamy
Again, nothing wrong with this unless you are a low test beta cuck.

>sex slavery
See above.

>inbreeding
Wrong, no verse ever condones or promotes inbreeding, and sister-fucking (along with other forms of degeneracy are banned). Islam is neutral/unspoken on cousin marriage like Christianity.

>Practice Satanism
Kek, big talk when literal Satanist spin-off religions promulgating in Christian societies.

Imagine being from France and commenting on the "west"...Don't get hit by a truck you fucking degenerate.

That's vague as fuck. There's no explicit statement that there will be a decline in Christianity, not at least to the point where it is now.

Need I remind you stupid fags like that that publicly disrespect the church get lynched by angry anonymous mobs? Just because the police doesnt care enough to make a big deal out of it does not mean it does not happen!

When 60% talks

You just proved how fucking stupid these morons are and why Christianity have such lame defenders.

Christianity IS vague because of these morons.

>There's no explicit statement that there will be a decline in Christianity, not at least to the point where it is now.
2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

:)

Again that's still incredibly vague and a single verse. Islam has a whole list of things divided into major and minor signs that will happen before the Day of Judgement. That's why Islam has remained consistent and stable, because the religion was laid down clearly and explicitly in the text, whilst Christianity was just vague garbage that culminated in a final message of "lel be nice to adultering whores, fags and degenerates, y'know even people who want to kill you, just turn the other cheek and get ass-raped by them, it's what Jesus would have done!"

There's a reason why when Christians gain mass literacy, they become degenerate cucks (from South America to Europe), whereas Muslims become ultra-conservative (again, from the Middle East to South-East Asia).

Still vague.
Bible is full of metaphorical stories. We need more than that nowadays. Or at least we need explicit rules taken out from it.

>That's why Islam has remained consistent and stable
No it's because they are degenerates who cut off people's head if they leave or step out of line. Most Muslims aren't even practicing, they just have a vague support of barbarism such as death for apostasy. They just identify that way because they are inbred Ishmaelites. They have no salvation, just like you and the other French anti-christ shitposters all over this board promoting pisslam.

>Or at least we need explicit rules taken out from it.
Exodus 20:2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

13 Thou shalt not kill.

14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

15 Thou shalt not steal.

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

You're a liar. You'll find a problem with these instructions and move the goalposts. Reject God and die, it's simple.

Most Muslims follows their five holy duties.
The ones that doesn't follow them are mostly westernized Muslims.
I'm not anti-christ, it's not even about Islam first, it is about the fact that Christianity is dying because of its laxism.

>holy duties
Rape cousin
Rape sister
Rape goat
Rape camel
Rape white woman

There are no Muslims in heaven.

Say what you want about it, but the whole point of the discussion is what kind of societies Islam and Christianity promote. Islam promotes a consistent moral framework with clear values and ethics. Pious Muslims follow that, and the fact that even less religious Muslims identify with those values is a positive, not a negative, showing how resilient and survive-able Islam is even in degenerate societies that it never developed in.

On the other hand, Christianity cannot even maintain control of the same societies that it evolved in and changed its own religion to fit (e.g the adoption of Pagan Christmas as a Christian holiday), so what good is that? What's the point of following a religion that is more vague, has no clear rules and is far more open to degeneracy than Islam as we've seen from the decay of the West, and on top of that, is dying off anyway because its followers are so weak-minded?

Christianity is an Abrahamic cuck religion, Europe should have stayed pagan.

>what kind of societies Islam and Christianity promote
Name a Christian society. God is punishing us for apostasy by bringing these barbarians here. Christian societies built the west.

Meanwhile in the desert, some inbred guy threw acid in the face of the cousin he raped because she went to the judge and got found guilty of being a woman.

Much progressive, let's convert amirite.

And ironically enough those are all from the Old Testament which Jesus upturned. So even "pious" Christians can find excuses not to follow those rules, which only proves our point even more, that the New Testament came and took a shit on the carefully-laid out rules of the Old Testament in favour of "DUDE BE NICE LMAO"

Okay. 19th century Victorian Christian society. You would agree with me this was probably the epitome of Christian civilization and society, and the height of the British Empire?

And yet, even in 19th century Victorian Britain, you had rampant degeneracy, prostitution, alcoholism, faggots like Oscar Wilde, and Communists spreading their subversive ideology. Even in this pious Christian society, we saw all the degeneracy and corruption that marks our society today - the only difference is that today it has totally taken over, thanks to weak Christian submissiveness and turning the other cheek.

And do you think these are FUCKING FOLLOWED ?

C'mon
3. Holy trinity is seen as polytheism by one part of Christianity and the totality of Judaism and Islam.

4. EVERY CHURCH HAVE DRAWINGS OR STATUES OF JESUS AND THE PARADISE LMAO

5. And every christians bow down on crosses or statues of Jesus.

6. Which religious duties are filled during these six days, nowadays?

14. Really, you still believe that, we, Western Christians wait until marriage to have sex nowadays?

Plus, let's add the fact that most of Christians don't obey the Old Testament anymore. Western christianity needs a good old ass whoopin' to be a true religion. We need it.