Why do leftists/antifa all look so ugly?

They all are :

- Ugly
- Fat or super skinny
- Have their hair with colors

Why? Scientifically, what explains this?

Poor genetics

>all of them

>all of them

Because uggos are on the fringes of society. Ugoos and lefties hate our society and want to fundementaly change it with non whites because they do not feel part of the current one. Conservatives have usually benefited from society and don't want it ruined

They hate their dads.

>ALL
>OF
>THEM

they get some attention

Cause leftism teaches you that everybody is beautiful and it ignores standards and class, and nature.

They have been bullied/outcasts their entire life. And it's all the fascists fault...

Is that trigglypuff?

People who feel inferior because of some genotypic or phenotypic trait tend to want to resist to this judgement they unconsciously make on themselves. The normal drive to project your inner states on the outside world, in particular on politics, leads to associate this internal oppression on "the majority", whatever that may be (but in this case, Trump, who's also known for hanging with good looking women and successful people). In other words, it's a social neurosis.

The soul inside creates the appearance outside.

The whole left is turned to lower species. Weak will, body and mind.

I doubt ppl has genetic predisposition to be like that.

I would blame bad parenting on this.

It's not about genetics (or objective traits), it's about judgement. It's a subjective process in essence. That's why it's a neurosis, and that's also why it's projected on society.

Build That Wall

Are you kidding me?
>Get those fucking glasses off
>Your hair is unkempt and hipster trash
>Nose is inflated, clearly contains Jew DNA
>Green eyes indicates soullessness
>Loose shirt, stop with this tackiness
>Bra-strap not hidden, confirmed slut
>Body language indicates questioning personality, I expect my woman to know whats best for her

It helps with their professional victim hood. The more fringe groups they can try to be a part of, the higher on the moral scale they go and the more "anti" groups they can make up to yell at.

The nose part is not jew related.

this is how i know you're a cockgobbling faggot.

bad genetics and as the body is the mind's temple, it's a pretty suggestive theme into their sort of behavior being a mental illness. Quite a destructive one too at that,.

You'd have to pull up statistics to confirm they tend to be less attractive. I am pretty sure it is mainly the extremists who go to crazy protests and things, they are the most visible and that is what gives you this impression.

People who have had more stress in their life are more prone to extremism which uses emotional appeals etcetera...

Losers often get violent in their lives as a last ditch effort, it's just a natural symptom of being on the lowest rung of society

I bet your faggot ASS is fat and disgusting too. Most people over the age of 25 stop giving a shit about their looks, at least as much as they did when they were younger.

>Broken nose during rugby
>BAD AT SPORTS
JEWWWWWWW

REEEEEEEE

Leftists are typically the bottom of society.

>Leftist women are ugly

When will this memes end?

HHHNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

People who didn't roll well/made bad decisions which they don't have the willpower to resolve would rather have a system which ensures equal outcome rather than having to compete in a game which has rules which they'll struggle to win in.

Okay, I was being ironic before, but Zoe Quinn is actually gross. Typical degenerate "bad girl" looking trash, the kind that is attracted to sociopath boyfriends because they are more successful and allow their girlfriends to be lazy at the expense of having no autonomy of her own

>is actually gross

WRONG

god damn she was always fucking hot

If life is a game, it is a negative sum game because all luxury is created by depriving massive amounts of people from their fair share.

It's also a penny-ante game because it costs nothing to play, and the only "game entry costs" you will pay are if you need to spend money on raising a child, which is a scam in itself.

The ideal world is one in which the population is drastically lower, birthrates are heavily controlled and the table of plenty is shared by all.

The problem isn't that there isn't enough shit to share, the problem is that in certain economic havens like America poor people are able to eat and reproduce in huge numbers despite not having financial security.

In Africa, there is a population boom on the horizon because of technology upgrades. The harsh technological conditions of Africa served to combat their birthrates with a high starvation rate, but this is no longer the case for long.

In the film Interstellar, the starvation crisis on Earth is partially dealt with by nuking hordes of starving people from orbit.

why are leftwing boys so cute?

Kill yourself mentally ill sodomite

>Assuming the poster is male
Homophobia is a really bad way of staying in the closet

oh boy here we go...

Came here to post this.This is why I was leftist when I was younger and insecure. All these radical leftists are deeply insecure and have huge chips on their soldier which is taken out on ,The Man,' not realizing they're useful idiots for the establishment.

*shoulder