All shilling and trolling aside, which one of them is really fucked here?

All shilling and trolling aside, which one of them is really fucked here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5ECfVnMzwA
youtube.com/watch?v=2KfRVf79ASI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you have to ask, you haven't been keeping up. Unless Obama goes full mafia & kills Trump.

At least one of them, thats for sure

God speed you magnificent cunt

drumpf

Neither. Trump will not prosecute Obama, because it would be self defeating. Trump wants to make it very clear that Obama has set precedent and legalized the President tampering with his rival party. All he is doing is normalizing what Obama did, so Democrats cannot call him out on this in four years without being hypocrites.

It's brilliant, really.

May you shitpost with the clouds straya

My heart is with you, mate. If it's a pasta then your mother will die in her sleep tonight. Otherwise i'll pray for you.

Meanwhile, can some kind user tell me what is this "WIRE TAP GATE" business now? Can Obama be impeached as en ex-president? Sorry, i've been busy.

if this aint pasta, i'm in (((melbourne))) if you wanna come over for a beer, happy to shout you a couple. Dad died of cancer about 9 10 months ago, now his father is dying from it... fucken sucks man...

trump is the one have power dummy.

Technically no, impeachment is just to remove someone from office before you criminally procecute them because the president is immune from procecution while he is in office

However if all of this noise is true, Obama is really fucked because he can no longer resign to hopefully avoid procecution, like Nixon did

>All shilling and trolling aside, let me post this shilling and trolling thread!
Fuck off leaf.

Trump admitting he was wiretapped means there was probable cause for a wiretap to go ahead. It'l be interesting to see what comes of it.

Trump will die in a cell

youtube.com/watch?v=F5ECfVnMzwA

I think trump is acknowledging that he could wiretap Obamas swanky new home that he just bought that he lives with Valerie jarret in if he believes that any wrongdoing is occurring.
Sometimes I think obama is fucking dumber than bush. the man pushed for so much executive power in such a short amount of time that his successor can do anything he wants if he feels so inclined

Probably Trump because he's been colluding with the Russians. You guys just hate Obama because he's a NEGRO.

Isn't it more of a matter if Obama used it for political gain when nothing substantial was found? They might have assumed Hillary would win and they intended to shut Trump up using the recordings if he complained the election was rigged.

that IS brilliant. are you sure that's what he's doing and you're not just the brilliant one here?

But she was supposed to win against Jeb!

Let's dispel this fiction that he does not know what he is doing. He knows exactly what he is doing

guac my turtles senpai just... hoodie

Obama just signed a $60 million book deal, he's chilling and knows trump is blowing smoke up his ass.

Trump is gonna have to answer to some pretty damning evidence pretty soon.

Neither because the FBI already cleared after they wiretapped him, meaning they didn't get shit.

If that was what he was doing, then he would never have gotten rid of Flynn.

nobody, this is just retarded drama so that Trump can be on the television

>one of the is the president
>the other is a random nigger

Who do you think is fucked OP?

Option one: Obama got Trump wiretapped through a FISA court. This means that there's enough evidence for Trump being potentially compromised by a foreign power that a court of law believed it was necessary for intelligence gathering to take place.

Loser: Trump and possibly Obama.

Option two: Trump's parroting bullshit tinfoil hat conspiracy theories from Breitbart with no basis in fact, and eventually gets called on that.

Loser: Trump.
The best case - the absolute best case - here for Trump is that he drags Obama down into the mud with him. And all Obama has to do to avoid that is prove that he didn't DIRECTLY order any surveillance himself.

Former presidents retain the title for life.

Impeached presidents however...

Or Obama tried once (got denied) then retried with trumped up BS and got approved in october. Then used US resources to spy on a political oppenent. And finds zero on Trump.

Major loser: Obama

Trump was investigated for muh Russia and that whole thing has been admittedly a crapshoot according to official source, with nothing of importance uncovered.

Obama is linked to overreaching his authority on wiretapping a political opponent AND running a massive billion dollar illegal slush fund to again, illegally support political partisan political operations.

Obama is in serious trouble here. People who are claiming Trump will take no action on this are the same people trying to convince you that Trump will be impeached.

obamonkey, obviously

It's really hard for either of them to go to jail.

And what does the title get you? A couple bodyguards and a nice pension. BEING President gives you enormous power. Trump is being pushed to the point where he will make everyone sorry about their mistake of fucking with him at every turn. The republicucks learned that in a year or so, now it's everybody else's turn.

>Option one: Obama got Trump wiretapped through a FISA court. This means that there's enough evidence for Trump being potentially compromised by a foreign power that a court of law believed it was necessary for intelligence gathering to take place.
And literally found nothing. If any spec of evidence was found, it's be out now.

>the man pushed for so much executive power in such a short amount of time

That's the problem with Trump right now.
He got the job and started going to work before he had a team in place he could trust.
He should've waited until his cabinet was filled and the old holdovers were removed before he acted like he took over a new company.
The people in government are not machine operators that just want a check, they will sabotage your system.

The most disappointing answer of all; neither.

Getting real tired of this kind of treason going unpunished. Obama better pay for his bullshit.

>BEING President gives you enormous power.
And yet trump still thinks obama holds greater power than he does.

SAD!

Alternatively they're still putting the case for impeachment together and want to make sure that it's completely solid before they take action.

Going off half-cocked without proof is Trump's game-plan.

fucking hell a sane and logical post on Sup Forums, I'm out

The problem with this mentality is that it takes a lot of time before a President's policies start making a difference. Not merely months, but years. If a President wants to win another four years, he needs to hit the ground running on day 1 so that the effects of his actions can be seen by the next election.

Democrats know this and are doing everything in their power to delay, delay, delay, all so that come 2020 they can claim Trump didn't make a positive difference.

thats it right there. it is sedition at best and full on treason at worst.

i cant wait for the soros connection to come out and the big networks to get assfucked out of existence.

obama and hillary need to go to jail

the US needs a fucking purge. but trump does have to be careful, he needs to avoid civil war because the globalists WILL attempt to run UN intervention on it to depose Trump as a "fascist".

Even now, there is a huge push for this, just read the antifa threads here, with all the shills really agitating for people to bring guns and "defend their rights". They want full on violent conflict for one reason and one reason only, and its not because they think they will win that battle, but the war that it starts.

You don't think they would have leaked any information they had... before the election?

Given all the lower-quality shit that's been put out, and given how extremely far left and militantly globalist the CIA is?

Here's CIA director John Brennan speaking about the beauty and goodness of Islam: youtube.com/watch?v=2KfRVf79ASI

>Putting the case for impeachment together

So they knew he was gonna win back then?

So you think Hillary would have been impeached over this logic man?

>a court believed that

>a "court"

Shill or naive

I don't know about you, but I find it hard to be the better man when the entire establishment was set against you. At Trump's inauguration, Trump should have brought up Obama's comments way back when, and the comments of others. He should have openly mocked them and the organisations they purport to work with. Because he didn't the establishment don't have to eat their own words, but can continue to be on the attack even after suffering such massive defeats.

Barron, I know you’re reading this you lovable autistic bastard, get your dad to do a 10-minute special across all broadcast networks to shit on the establishment. He needs to do this. If they aren’t ridiculed as they should be, they’ll never fucking learn. Drag out into the light every fake news, every bias and wrong polling, every single last fucking corrupt sore fucking loser and embellish “loser” to them—make it eternal—but having every last soul in America witness it. Shit on them. Shit on them hard.

>you'll be sorry, you'll ALL be sorry

shill talking point detected, that's not what that means at all

DNC talking points memo #5 from yesterday "muh probable cause"

>Going off half-cocked without proof is Trump's game-plan.
>Muh Russia
>Muh hacked election
>Muh racist Trump

Trump can't even get hillary thrown in jail, you think he can imprison Obama? This is all so fucking stupid and people are jumping from target to target autistically shrieking to lock someone up.

so daming yet Trump's been in office 7 weeks already..... sure buddy....

there is NO evidence to this hysteric russia conspiracy because it's not true in the least, so unless they manufacture it out of thin air...

Now Trump, in a few months/years Obama/Clinton.
Praise KEK and wait.

>Evidence

Citation needed you shilling shithead. Hang yourself Judas.

>samefagging here
Barron, we all fucking know Obongo's not American. Demand a copy of his birth certificate and bring that to light. If he's foreign, arrest his ass immediately for breaking the constitution.

Obaemer

They thought they had the election in the bag. Why leak?

Just file it away nice and neat so it can be used covertly by President Hillary afterwards to go after all the GOP who supported Trump

And then - whoops! Trump wins. Better start pulling it all together carefully to build a watertight case for impeachment in the next six months or so.

I know that Sup Forums wants everything to move at the pace of a crack-addicted hamster that fell into a lake of original 4loko, but doing these things right takes time.

he almost certainly laid off of hillary on the belief that he could buy peace and be allowed to run his administration without partisan horse shit. he basically said as much as soon as he won, remember.

he is probably well past the planning stages on revenge, senpai

You're funny. If there was "damning evidence" it would have been the only thing in the news cycle for a long time.

If (((they))) had something then they'd have already used it against him. Shut the fuck up.

nice proxy, leaf

Sure thing pal

I'll be sitting here exercising my right to criticize until I see something actually meaningful done, and that very much includes seeing her properly prosecuted