I'm planning to go travel through Europe before it all goes to shit...

I'm planning to go travel through Europe before it all goes to shit. I want to take my girl friend along (partially because she's bilingual) and I want to make sure I'm taking her to safe countries where we are not as likely to face terrorist attacks, get mugged or face crazy protesters. And sugestions for safe travel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Estonia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopnik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude the EU is safe.
No cop will kill you and nobody has guns

Eastern Poland. Also, don't forget to invest.

Italy,Germany and then you can visit Poland.

Go to kosovo and western macedonia.

Bulgaria
Albania
Moldova

>Garmany
BLACKED

Anything that shares borders with Russia and Poland are nice, some of the Baltic states too.

make sure you don't get pickpocked when entering a train, tram, etc

Skip all main cities, find the real beauty in the smaller cities and countryside.

Double-win, not terrorist treat (only in large cities) and the suck anyway. (You might as well go to Africa).

And even better, stick to the eastern side of Europe.

Avoid London, France, Germany and Sweden and you should be k.

Malmö

Brainwashed Bolshevik

don't bother with germany, it is a dead country aside of oktoberfest that is just an excuse to smash yourself with as much beer as possible, so basically degenerate

karneval is pretty much gaypride parade 2.0 now

large cities suck ass you wont see anything but concrete and violent football fans aswell as shitskins

seaside is a cold, boring grey mess even during summer

pretty much this, if safety is your only concern

The EU is extremely safe. Its safer than anywhere you have ever been, safe for rural fly-over country. You don't have to worry about any kind of crime, especially violent ones - unless you get involved with organized crime. So unless you decide to suddenly deal in drugs, or brawl in a brothel / with a dealer, you are fine. Safe for freak-crimes - which, with the higher druggie population, is far more likely to occur in the us - and you seeking out no-go-zones, there is no risk involved at all.
If you go to touristy zones and sights, there are obviously gypsie pickpockets, scammers, and other lowlives - but thats the case in any country.
Obviously, doing stupid things will always give rise to expected situations, so don't flash around big wads of money or other foolish acts.

>before it all goes to suit
I'm so sorry user...

>i am sharing a country with these delusional domesticated cucklords

nuke us
maybe offer a temporary 6month visa to america for anyone who is willing to come back to germany after the nuking to make MGGA

Serbia looks like a lake in that picture

Stay out of the nigger/muslim containment zones and you'll probably be just fine.

OP here, I don't want to say that Europe is extremely dangerous place completely riddled with shit, I just want to stay safe since my parents came close to death in the 2004 Madrid bombings

Stay in the mediterranean countires,they are cheap,have great monuments and great landscapes...and probably the european countries where the muzzies have not settled yet

>I'm planning to go travel through Europe
oh god please dont. americans are pure cancer.

the only thing worse than american exchange students are american "tourists"

go fuck yourself and stay in your cultural wasteland. enjoy your corporate owned utopia and leave the rest of humanity in peace

t. rest of the world

It's anyone's guess where the next terrorist attack will happen but the bigger the city, the more likely it's the target. Binlan is irrelevant enough to be safe from that shit.

>an american stole my girl

Avoid capitol cites and visit smaller towns. I was in Germany and Lubeck was 100% white and german

this

Go Eastern Europe, it's actually safer, we've exported most of our gyppos to the UK.

Dude believe me,the bongs are by far the worst tourists,they go Algarve and act like complete retards...even the burguers behave better thn them

Whatever you do DO NOT come to Amsterdam.

We're full.

Krakow, Prague, Budapest, Wroclaw are really nice, The Baltics also look good, they are kind of underrated, to be honest. Warsaw and Bratislava is kind of meh, Vienna is full of historical landmarks, the muslim problem is not that bad as in the West.
If you're interested in nature, I can recommend the Slovenian Karst, Dalmatian coastline, the Carpathians in Slovakia, the Alps in Austria, maybe Transylvania.
I think these are safe, nice and cheap destinations in Europe.
Western Europe can choke on Ahmed's smegma covered dick.

>Bratislava
That place is a mini-Warsaw. Presov and Kosice are better.

tb h I know fuck all about it and only included it since it's in the way

>large cities suck ass you wont see anything but concrete and violent football fans aswell as shitskins
That's Germany alright + super cheap alcohol and drugs being easy to find.

Nothing wrong with us though.

The Netherlands is (or are? idk) quite safe, but keep in mind that if you're in the Netherlands, avoid Amsterdam like the plague. It's shitskin-filled cancer.

^this but don't trust guys from the Baltic, poland, russia or eastern europe in Germany. Beside shitskin&co like in usa.

Come to ex-yu, Balkan, whatever, everyone is christian, catholics and orthodox, that is, except there are some muslims in some parts of Bosnia, but they're white,absolutely harmless and friendly.. white because they were forced to convert to islam back when the turks used to live there a couple of hundred years ago. Also avoid albanian tourists.

Travel to baltics. Riga and Tallinn (Latvian and Estonian capitals, respectively) have amazing old towns where you can see medieval buildings and archidecture.

Also cheap alcohol, 99.8% white, almost no shitskins (if you do see them 95% are tourists) and little chance to get lost due to everything in old town being within the walking distance. In addition, most young people and service workers speak english.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Estonia

Don;t come to Poland, you will be robbed and stabbed in some alley

Isn't Sunny Beach like the worst place possible to go

Nothing bad will happen to you in Britain, it's quite boring really.

paris is a meme, avoid it at all costs. islam aside, it's always been an overrated, dirty city that literally smells of piss

Let's be honest. The homeland is still relatively safe compared to the US, eastern block excluded ofcourse.

My advice is to skip the cities, rent a car and drive around the german countryside - it's fucking magical.

Sweden is alright if you avoid all of Malmö and the suburbs of Stockholm and Gothenburg.

can confirm, been to Stockholm's tourist areas several times, latest was few months ago, and still saw way more whites than non-whites

OP here
Girlfriend wants to know if Denmark is a good place to go or Maybe Switzerland or Iceland

Norway is your best bet imo

I was in both kosovo and western macedonia but i dont get why would you suggest it. nothing really bad about those places

whats wrong with western macedonia especially? beside albanians

I think Denmark is pretty safe too. Never had a problem there

Northern Ireland is still vast majority white. You would be perfectly safe here.

Go literally anywhere EXCEPT the two largest cities (if they have more than 1 million people).

Come here in italy

Just go to Swtizerland, dont be loud, dont expect ppl to know english

Memes aside, vast majority of Europe is relatively safe. Just look at violent crime rates in the respective countries and compare them with those of your country and you'll get the idea. All you have to do is avoid immigrant hoods, gypsy camps, sketchy guys, riots, Eastern Ukraine, etc. and you should be safe.

Don't buy into stupid Sup Forums memes.

Denmark is fine, but there is not alot to see here. If you like nice beaches and good food(expensive) you will find that here, but as for general tourism, it is pretty tame.

Italy, Spain and Eastern Europe

Can verify this. English are the most loathed travellers. Mostly because they drink too much and are arrogant. Much worse than American tourists by a country mile.

Go hiking in the swiss mountains, man. It's certainly one of the most beautiful thing to experience in Europe, if you're into nature and stuff.

Places to go: Zermatt (best place), Diablerets, Dent de Jaman, Orgevaux, Sonloup, Aigle. Montreux is magnificent (pic related, the Chateau de Chillon). There are also great places to visit in the Center and the North of the country, like Luzern and Zürich, but I don't know about them.

Only con : Switzerland is a little bit on the expensive side, so try to get rooms in advance on the internet, like youth hostels and such.

here. kill some muslims when you head through malmo

you can go through switzerland too. But recommending you to buy food and shit from france, because its expensive there

How has no one said Portugal yet?

Lived in Aalborg, Denmark for 8 months when I studied abroad.

It's a really nice place, people are really tall, friendly and infrastructure is lightyears ahead from Estonia.

It's also funny when I lived there that danes have some historic thing against Sweden where they often laugh at them and throw bantz at them, mostly for coming to Denmark to get shitfaced and embarrass themselves (witnessed some shitfaced-drunk swede almost falling into me at a bar myself), also for being autistic and gloomy. I think these days they probably laugh at them being more cucked instead.

Denmark is a very wonderful country, I am sad I had to leave it, but it was only because I failed to get a job (even though I physically gave out my CV to 20-30 places) and I failed the uni class because it became too fucking difficult (they wanted me to spend whole summer re-doing the groupwork we did with 4 people working hard for months ALONE by myself if I wanted to pass the course)

europe is safer than america retard

Europe is a lot safer than USA. Just go to the country side / non-capitals / smaller cities to really enjoy the country. You can literally visit any country. Everything is fine except maybe far eastern Europe and the Balkans.

Romance speaking countries have a lot of pickpockets though.

I also have to warn that in eastern europe you have to be careful around certain russian subculture called gopniks (pic related) who occasionally mug and steal western tourists. They are most abundant in certain commieblock districts in bigger cities of eastern europe where there are significant russian population concentrated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopnik

In south-eastern europe they have gypsies who are even worse.

Otherwise, eastern europe (if you exclude really shithole places like Belarus, Moldova or Ukraine) is all in all 100x safer than Detroit or Chicago.