Hey Sup Forums im a muslim , why do you hate me...

Hey Sup Forums im a muslim , why do you hate me ? what exactly did i do for you that you automatically hate me when you know im muslim

This is not a shill , bait or larp thread , i dont give a fuck about you cuck NEETs im just super curious , why are you all so buttblasted about islam ? Is it because

>MUH VIOLENT

islam keeps degeneracy in the trash , keeps countries functioning properly(inb4 middle eastren shitholes) its arabs not muslims

>MUD-HAM-MAD had muh sex with a child !!!!

women back then were much more mature than today , aisha was 12 , which means if she lived today she would be about 22 or 20

lets hypothitically say she was underage , back then it was 100% normal

>muh migrants

well you fucked up syria , iraq and libya therefore you deserve all the barbaric migrants you get , if u didnt start wars they wouldnt come

>it says shit that is considered impossible by Science

well religion is belief , we have no proof god exists yet each religion worship a god

we dont need proofs to stuff said in the quran

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRATeUEBWJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

muslims dont like dogs so I don't like muslims

>tfw you poo on the Quran and it feels so good that you never want to go back to the DSS

I once read the Quran out of curiosity. Ever since I've decided that anyone that willingly follows that disgusting book is a retarded piece of shit that should have no right to exist in a civilised world.

>islam keeps degeneracy in the trash
Smoking everyday and fucking young boys is degenerate.

>well you fucked up syria , iraq and libya
No, I didn't.

>it says shit that is considered impossible by Science
Every religious text has stuff like that. What's your point?

I don't necessarily hate brown people. I hate your belief system. I hate that you don't disavow your religion when you see the havoc it wreaks on the world. If I were a Christian and Christian terrorists started decapitating people and setting people on fire, I'd disavow Christianity.

YOUR
FUCKING
IS
NOT
TRANSPARENT

Yes I started a war on a third world country. I don't have to answer for my my govornment does. USA gets this it's why we elected trump

larp more kiddie
islam forbids smoking , and fucking young boys is not a thing we do

also your government did
>pajeet
>pooing on anything other than street

nice try

Stay in your country and i have no problem friend.

wait , so you dont like wars with 3rd world shitholes so you elect a person that will have wars with alot of 3rd world shitholes ?

>implying most EU countries had anything to do with it
>implying those places were anything nice before

im not planning to go out though , unless the USA bombs the shit out of me , send troops to rape my family and send terrorist to cut my head off

Pic related, a nice message from a military commander in Afghanistan, apparently it's normal. Wouldn't want that hurting your narrative.

Hookah and Shisha count as degenerate.

american soldiers dont really rape anymore, they just get drunk and whine about the rules of engagement

>why do you hate me ?
How can I hate you if I don't even know you? I just disagree with your religion.
>Islam keeps countries functioning properly
When your nations had to change from the UN DHR because it wasn't compatible with Islam in the fucking 90s you know there's a serious human rights problem with Muslim cultures.
>women back then were much more mature than today
That's absolutely bullshit you fucking pedophile enabler.
>It was normal back then
I'm pretty sure marriage age in Europe was between 15-16 not fucking 9 years old
>We fucked up Syria
No NATO did, the citizens have no control over NATO or wars because every politician will continue them. Hell the reason some voted for Trump was to end the shit in Syria and leave you fuckers the hell alone.

I don't care if you stay in your sand castles what I cafe about is you exporting your cancerous ideology to the West because it is fundamentally incompatible with Western civilization. Either reform your religion to fix the shit parts or fuck off.

Islamic Halal Football

>american soldiers dont really rape anymore
Okinawa

>libya was not nice before war
>iraq was not nice before war
>syria was not nice before war

Literally what , are you actually serious or baiting ?

Based leaf

I don't count the niggers they send to japan to get rid of them

>pakistan
>known for bacha bazi before islam

try harder
and pose with dead arab children
yeah because christcuckery is so much better , stay jewish , goy
that looks pretty fun desu

They are the spoiled brat children of single moms and never had male authority figures in their lives. Islam is authoritarian and masculine so they are scared of it and lash out.

I hate you because you hate me and told me you wanted to torture me and murder my family because we are ethnically Jewish, remember?

That's why I hate you, not even because you're a dumb goat fucking Satan worshipper.

Women mature faster now you dipshit. Average onset of puberty is becoming earlier not later.

Muslim education is nigger tier, it's no wonder you inferior shitskins come to the west to learn from Jews and Christians.

i am also a muzzie
ama

In these shitty times we need to bring back Anglo Pride world wide my Dingo hunting friend.

reply to this

Because everything you just posted, you tried to justify

I just hate Muslims beacuse they are stupid, and seems like they want special treatment because muh diversity and inclusion.

>keeps countries functioning properly
Name one Islamic country that is even partially functioning as an effective nation.

>Doesnt refute any of my points
>Just ad homs with HURR DURR CHRISTKEK
This is why we don't want shitty Islam here, because you fucks will NEVER change your ways and the same goes for almost every Asian and African.

hahahahaha true
are you jewish ? then yes of course i want that

i want everything bad for you literally , im talking to normal humans not jews , i dont care if u hate my or my redpilled true religion you kike

Marines. They should have been turned over to local authorities.

>islam keeps degeneracy in the trash , keeps countries functioning properly

You realize that this is a big part of it. Saying that these people are so fucking retarded unless they had Shariah beaten over their heads that they will just kill each other and throw shit anywhere. This is why, the religion only appeals to subhumans so safe to assume that they all are subhumans

i hate you because you keep making these "ama im a muslim give me attention please" every fucking week and newfags reply to it every time.

We have a right to hate you and we certainly don't have any obligation to explain ourselves to the person we hate.

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

look at asian muslim countries

muslims countries on north africa other than libya that your country and usa fucked
jordan and turkey
just shut the fuck up , you arguments are weak non arguments and you have nothing against me , you are too afraid to accept islam because it would stop all the degenerate shit that you want you fucking kike , stay jewish goyim

Barbaric culture. Not only do radicals want to forcefully spread Sharia law, but so do normal citizens of Muslim countries. America has a pretty much superior culture that I'm proud of.

>Living under a crazy dictator
>Nice

Yes, I'm fucking serious. I want the "Libya was nice" meme to end.

Also this youtube.com/watch?v=eRATeUEBWJQ

Hard to function properly when you have the CIA, MI5 and Mossad starting wars in your country.

>why do you hate me
We don't hate you, we hate Islam and its shitty apologists.

> women back then were much more mature than today , aisha was 12 , which means if she lived today she would be about 22 or 20
Muslim """science""" is a meme to facepalm all facepalms.

The weak must fear the strong

I dont hate you. Im sad your going to hell and you are completely oblivious to it

yeah (you)s feel good
buttblasted christcuck that hates islam for being redpilled spotted

>look at asian muslim countries
Universally more shitty than non-Muslim Asian countries. Islam is an automatic -30 points to IQ. Case in point: you.

I hate you because pic related

Jews are normal humans, it's not our fault you're so insanely pathologically jealous of our success that it literally drives you to destroy your own countries in fits of jihad.

You are a bunch of sore losers, spoiled children who can't stand the thought of not being Number One or of being outsmarted and beaten by people you consider inferior (e.g. Jews).

Makes me sad desu but I still don't hate all Muslims. I do love watching you fail and get BTFO'd though and the next few years are bound to be satisfying in that respect.

>asian muslim countries
Which ones would you classify as 'functioning properly'? Are you standards really that low?

AHHH! VERY INTELLIGENT BLUE EYES!

>Are you
*are your

>I still don't hate all Muslims

You have to.

Reply to thisIf you don't like dogs you're barely a human being

Basically OP, gentiles who hate Islam have been successfully brainwashed by the Jews who control the flow of information in western nations. They think they are free thinkers but exactly the opposite is true.

>Universally more shitty than non-Muslim Asian countries
filipines is worse than malaysia, indonesia, etc.

>women back then were much more mature than today , aisha was 12 , which means if she lived today she would be about 22 or 20
>lets hypothitically say she was underage , back then it was 100% normal

THIS IS WHAT MUDSLIMES ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Yes Ahmed, you are just a poor victim. can I give you my money and land

i hate em bc you ruined swedish values and our country as a whole

>it's not that islam is a messed up religion, its that brown people are inferior
Really activates my almonds

Bush and Obama did

>varg

not watching

also saddam was loved by his people
no , you will

>well religion is belief , we have no proof god exists yet each religion worship a god

I don't hate you, but your religion is a wicked blasphemous false teaching that is against God.

If you have an open mind then pol could certainly explain why Islam is Satanic moon worship.

Because you're a violent savage, and it's long past time for you to be removed.

>also saddam was loved by his people
So is kim jong un

designated shitting quran

In short. Non-whites are fucking gross. End of story.

>Hey Sup Forums im a muslim , why do you hate me ?

I don't hate you personally, but your ideology is inherently globalist and easily used by jews to further white genocide.

> islam keeps degeneracy in the trash

Degeneracy is not a problem, The normalization of degeneracy in the public sphere by jews and the creation of a positive right against discrimination outside of government by the jewish human rights are the problem.

In a truly free society (ie. one which preserves freedom of association) discrimination keeps degeneracy under control just fine.

Jews and Muslims are enemies of freedom.

Lol, good try Achmed, really good, you even managed to blame ((them)) in the process excellent form my Semitic brethren.

Or maybe I can just read the Cairo Declaration and Sharia's entails and see for myself? You fucks are pathetic, go back to your desert lands and stay there

Swedish values is cum lol

AUSTLENDING UT

Keep us Jews out of it, the Muslims hate us more than anyone they truly are a cancer on our existence and wherever they go, they jack up our shit.

Fint vær på vestlandet da?

I hate Islam as an ideology but some Muslims (not OP) are actually decent people despite their stupid religion.

>taking Sup Forums this seriously
Nobody hates you, Abdul. It's just bantz. The fact that you were born a Muslim (or rather born into a Muslim family) is unfortunate, but as long as you don't act like a nigger, no one here gives a shit what your religion is.

Friendly reminder: Sup Forums is just a bunch of subhuman virgins that wants a purely homogenous society which is bullshit. They have mostly cognitive dissonance bc they keep describing Islam as barbaric and too puritan while it is exactly what they are.
Another friendly reminder: they're butthurt bc christianity = dying and Islam = rising. Which is a good thing since it annihilates degeneracy.
But don't take away my freedom tho.

>why do you hate me
you want to come to my country but you do not want to assimilate.
you expect other cultures to cater to your needs.
you are arrogant about your religion and thinks that it takes precedence over other religions.
you claim to be civilized yet Sunni assholes are still murdering people.
you use aspects of your faith to lie to non muslims
If you are Islamic, then the tenants of your faith have told you that you are to kill or convert all Christians.
you waged expansionist wars into my ancestral homeland starting in 711ad.

>women back then were much more mature than today , aisha was 12
nice try achmed, but maturity does not equal age.

Nope, we are mortal enemies to the end, and if I ever get a chance to kill your kind with impunity in my own country, your fucked.

70% of Pakistan people are imbred. TRUE!

Of course you hate Islam, it's the only group who don't kiss Jewish ass and acknowledge the phony "Holocaust".

I know but it's idiotic to let any of them in on the basis that they're nice. They have split loyalties and we can't have that shit.

Because you're taking all the clockmaking jobs away from hardworking Swiss.

>implying the dirty nips were any better during WW2

fuck off kike i wont read all that because subhuman opinions dont matter
okay you cuck listen

>jordan
>turkey
>arab gulf
>north african muslim countries ( not libya )
>asian muslim countries
true that , i wish more people were like you

instead they are being good goys to get more shekels for muh christcuckery
lol roach
yes

Muhammad was a sand nigger
How can you follow the religion dreamed up by a degenerate Arab.

Nobody cares about your shitty ideals Abdul, now go back to Pakistan.

I hate you because you create this thread every week. I dont even recognize your flag that is how irrelevant your nation and people are.

Maybe contribute to civilization instead of trying to destroy its foundation and people may like you more.

Fuck off sandnigger

Same old ass christian amerifat thinking that muhh christianity is love muhhh islam is barbaric while christianity is just a submissive bitch to degeneracy.
I don't really agree with the idea of a religious state, but why does amerifats have to be so ignorant about everything?

I don't really care about Holocaust education, I hate Islam because it's a violent death cult that has brought nothing but hate and misery and poverty to the World for the past 200 years or so.

I hate Islam because it teaches arrogance, cruelty, intolerance, and resists any criticism or introspection.

Holocaust acknowledgment is really not even on my list of reasons.

All of those countries have abhorrent human rights and workers rights records and they mostly only succeed because of oil, trade routes or gibs from the US and EU. Also that's 6 countries out of over 60 Muslim nations, your 1/10 you fucking stupid moron.