youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_foreign_agent_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_undesirable_organizations_law
hrw.org/russia-government-against-rights-groups-battle-chronicle
youtube.com/watch?v=ryb8LZHA9_s&t=87s
youtube.com/watch?v=tbkOZTSvrHs
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/memes-Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/04/meanwhile-trump-administration-suspends-expedited-h-1b-visa-approvals-for-foreign-workers/
youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now that bothers me. Trump has the authority to declassify FISA warrants. He should use it.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/838353481526312961

what did he mean by this?

GETTING SPICY

>Current Thread Theme for the next 4 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=oOg5VxrRTi0

*drops mic*

Awooooooo.....

Smile guys, you are famous (again).

> archive.is/e2tCP
> World War Meme
> How a group of anonymous keyboard commandos conquered the internet for Donald Trump—and plans to deliver Europe to the far right.

Show your war face, anons!

Very smart! This gives Trump some distance and lets congress as a whole investigate this publically. This way will be far more damaging to Dems.

supposedly Trump also has the ability to de-classify any wiretapping documents out there (assuming they are, in fact, still out there and not destroyed)

Deep State, I'm POTUS

D I S A V O W
I
S
A
V
O
W

>you are now aware of the fact that joe doesn't even know how to use twitter
>mika shitposts for joe on twitter every morning
>she sometimes forgets to log out of her account and into his

If he declassifies then wouldn't it no longer be a crime to leak the details?

*Drops ratings*

>for all of 2016

lol

>the white house is done with this shit until you nigs in congress do your fucking jobs

>mic still active
youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE

>Lemme make up a theory and then give you my opinion on why it's terrible

>oversight means exact same thing as "overwatch" but also can mean "failing to notice a detail"
English is such shit language.

Don Jr. is redpilled as always

Hello

Scarborough get's progressively more cucked as time goes by. He had like 3 redeeming moments in the last 6 months but he sure loves going back to gargling the Dem's cock.

Someone take Joe's phone away and tell him to DO HIS JOB.

>that jeb
HOLY FUCK LIGHTNING GUAC SURGE

official statement

nice

Kek, now we're back to the president Bannon meme?

Well Obongo said it

He could declassify the warrant and not the recordings.

damn... i didn't ask for a swirl i asked for a fucking rage

wtf i hate coffee now

Just a refresher of why they are after Putin's Russia. Russia is at the forefront in the the fight against globalist forces

Here are three things to read, sorry for the shitty sources, should be used only as a starting point

> Russian foreign agent law (2012)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_foreign_agent_law
> A law in Russia that requires non-profit organizations that receive foreign donations and engage in "political activity" to register and declare themselves as foreign agent

> Russian undesirable organizations law (2015)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_undesirable_organizations_law
> The law gives prosecutors the power to extrajudicially declare foreign and international organizations "undesirable" in Russia and shut them down

Putin is at the crosshairs of "colored revolutions" sponsored by Soros and his ilk since he took Russia out of the globalist sphere

For those who not remember Yeltsin plunged Russia into a disaster and ended up needing to be bail out by the FMI. Russia almost got snagged by the globalist financial system but Putin got them right out

Since then he became public enemy #1. That's not about human rights (orherwise how to explain most favored partner status for China, or deals with Iran and Saudi), its exclusively about getting Russia back to the fold

To better explain what Russia is igniting against why not let their detractors to explain why they object. Just read what Human Rights Watch has to say about it

> Russia: Government vs. Rights Groups
>hrw.org/russia-government-against-rights-groups-battle-chronicle

Now they don't want USA allying with Russia because it would not only legitimize the later but give the former (now they Trump is at the helm) the tools needed to fix their own problems with regards to foreign agents like Open Societies Foundation (look it up if you don't know it yet)

Pic tangentially related, the man is at war with these globalists way before Trump ever dreamed of entering politics

not the exponentially better wild boys - special mirko edition
youtube.com/watch?v=ryb8LZHA9_s&t=87s

>tfw too drunk to play Touhou
>> How a group of anonymous keyboard commandos conquered the internet for Donald Trump—and plans to deliver Europe to the far right.
I don't even know how to respond to this shit anymore. Holy fuck.

Stop posting this moron

The fact that some of you still watch this intern-killing piece of shit RINO disturbs me

this is a male.

you are now questioning your sexuality.

Mika deleted her tweet, and then Joe wrote his. Fucking slimeballs.

Don Jr 2024.

They just got done with Sessions for the second time so yeah the cycle continues to repeat. Within 72 hours it will be back to Spicer

This is why Trump wins. He beats the Democrats at their own games because he has evidence.

>Average Intelligence quotient (IQ) of the mainstream media
>184

>Average intelligence quotient (IQ) of the Drumpf administration
>79

*straitens jacket*
'nuff said

IT'S HAPPENING

Please no more new exposure. I miss my secret club. Professors even mention us and I have to keep a straight face like I dindu nuffin.

Did Joe Scarborough kill Lori Klausutis to cover up their affair? That's sick

>I don't even know how to respond to this shit anymore. Holy fuck.
Posting Satania is always a good fallback option.

>WHAT MAKES TEMPERATURES HIGH
>AN POLAR BEARS DIE?

>TICK TOCK TUCK-MAN

sieg heil!

The Deep state speaks through Joe scarborough

>tfw too intelligent to learn english

It's a 3DPD so I'm not interested.

>Next theme for the next 4 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbkOZTSvrHs

drumpf BTFO by a true conservative

>archive.is/e2tCP
> NEW YORK — Parked in front of a seductive portrait of Ann Coulter and an array of computer screens inside a home office in Harlem, Matt Braynard, former director of technology for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, welled up with emotion as he recounted his experience attending Trump’s inauguration a week earlier.

> It was not the ceremony itself, but what happened afterward, when Braynard spotted a pale teenager in a red hat and a gray hoodie standing on a street corner near the Capitol holding a sign with a picture of a cartoon frog and the message, “LOVE NOT HATE.”

> Struck by the display, Braynard made a beeline for the kid, shook his hand and enlisted his wife to take a photograph of them together.
> “I felt like I had found a friend that I hadn’t spoken to in a long time,” recalled Trump’s misty-eyed one-time data guru, who had never met the teenager before in his life. “It was, like, immediate connection.”

> The chance encounter was a rare in-real-life meeting of veterans of the Great Meme War. That’s the grandiose name given—only half ironically—to the decentralized efforts of a swarm of anonymous internet nerds to harass Trump’s detractors and flood the Web with pro-Trump, anti-Hillary Clinton propaganda.

> Their weapons of choicewere memes, bits of reproducible culture whose most recognizable form is sharable internet photos, like cats behaving adorably or Clinton sending a text message, with captions meant to be funny.

So is this story about the wire tapping true or not?

So much depends on this being true

"Sexual identity" is a marxist idea.

this guy is such a natural fucking cuck, glad to see he's embracing it again now that trump is president

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!! WHY AM I FEELING AROUSED???

>President Trump may not yet know it,

This line really highlights a division that gets right down to the heart of the matter, there are two kinds of people in the world, people who think Trump is an angry orange cheeto man wildly flailing his hands at Twitter every time he gets mad, and people who realize he's a genius who plans every action carefully and conducts himself in a manner that he knows will have the most persuasive impact. This is one of the issues that finally decides the TRUMP=GENIUS/MADMAN? question. Though libtards would obviously still stay locked in their cognitive dissonance bubbles.

Last episode was a Smug Satania overload.

Considering that we are about to be assaulted by normies and journalists, this would be a good start

it't not true but Trump likes to pretend it is so he makes dems and media butthurt

Try and get this to Trump's media team to expose their shilling.

Not really, desu. I've been a faggot for as long as I can remember.

I hate Nye so much, but this meme is so good.

what's the deal with this whole obama bugged trump thing
is there nothing really other than the tweets on this subject?

>all of 2016

WEW LAD

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/memes-Sup Forums-trump-supporters-trolls-internet-214856

I missed the last 2 eps. Going to catch up.

TICK TOCK TICK TUCK

THE EARTH WILL SOON BE OUTTA LUCK

Mexican here , what makes you dirty gringos think that we'll pay for your fucking wall? Pendejos

>Tucker, the grapes...

>archive.is/e2tCP
> Braynard showed me a badge he ordered online to memorialize his service in the Great Meme War. It features Pepe the Frog—a cartoon symbol of mischievous fun or racist hatred, depending on whom you ask—and the name of his make-believe battalion, “The 1st Deplorables.”

> Veterans of the Great Meme War brag that they won the election for Trump. Just about everyone else, if they’re aware of these efforts at all, assumes they amounted to little more than entertainment for bored geeks and some unpleasant episodes for the targets of its often racist and sexist harassment campaigns.

> After all, the idea that a swarm of socially alienated trolls played a meaningful role in a multibillion-dollar presidential campaign by, among other gambits, relentlessly spreading images of a cartoon frog is at least as ridiculous as the idea that a billionaire TV entertainer could win that campaign.

> There is no real evidence that memes won the election, but there is little question they changed its tone, especially in the fast-moving and influential currents of social media. The meme battalions created a mass of pro-Trump iconography as powerful as the Obama “Hope” poster and far more adaptable; they relentlessly drew attention to the tawdriest and most sensational accusations against Clinton, forcing mainstream media outlets to address topics—like conspiracy theories about Clinton’s health—that they would otherwise ignore.

> And they provoked a variety of real-world reactions, from Clinton’s August speech denouncing the alt-right to the Anti-Defamation League’s designation of Pepe as a hate symbol to—after the election—the armed assault on a Washington pizzeria wrongly believed to be hiding sex slaves.

This tweet alone should have the left quaking in their boots.
>You have to get up early to get ahead of this bird.

None of this is true. Putin is a thug that killedhis own people to take power in 99. that's why no one likes him and why you need to read a history book.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings

>Yury Felshtinsky, Alexander Litvinenko, Boris Berezovsky, David Satter, Boris Kagarlitsky, Vladimir Pribylovsky, and the secessionist Chechen authorities claim that the 1999 bombings were a false flag attack coordinated by the FSB in order to win public support for a new full-scale war in Chechnya. This war boosted the popularity of Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, who was previously the director of the KGB, and helped the pro-war Unity Party succeed in the elections to the State Duma and helped Putin attain the presidency within a few months.

All those people have been assassinated

>Meanwhile – Trump Administration Suspends Expedited H-1B Visa Approvals for Foreign Workers…

President Donald Trump has continued to remind everyone his intended “America First” economic policy means: made in America, by American Workers… This announcement by the Trump administration is a good first step in ensuring American workers and graduates come first.

Foreigners aiming for temporary jobs at high-tech U.S. companies will undergo a longer visa approval process after the Trump administration announced it will temporarily suspend expedited applications for H-1B visas.

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) said on Friday that starting April 3 it will suspend “premium processing”

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/04/meanwhile-trump-administration-suspends-expedited-h-1b-visa-approvals-for-foreign-workers/

>tfw I can literally hear screams of despair from silicon valley

I don't even recognize most of those memes. Must be reddit.

The grapes, Tucker

the image is the worst part, it just screams reddit yet it's supposedly about us

i cannot complain about this one, nice choice

Of course it's true. Trump wouldn't bring it up if it isn't. They're scrambling right now but people will fall and start to spill for immunity. It's going to crash, and Sessions will prosecute them all. Just wait for the Dems to continue to ask Sessions to recuse himself of things. That's how you know it's serious. But they need to stop giving into the Democrats.

>> A law in Russia that requires non-profit organizations that receive foreign donations and engage in "political activity" to register and declare themselves as foreign agent
based. when did you realize america and her ngo tentacles are the bad guys?

There was
>a completely Vinge centered episode
and
>an episode where Satania gets to shine with minimal bullying
Also this top tier endcard.
We're under constant attack, Poland. I'm just used to it now.

>he doesn't recognize guy touching he cheeks epicly or the moon man

must be a cuck

>Putin is a thug that killedhis own people to take power in 99.

Won't dispute that, addressed that as something unrelated otherwise why ally with China, Iran and Saudi Arabia?

> that's why no one likes him and why you need to read a history book.

OK, thanks for informing me, k-keep me posted

>>tfw I can literally hear screams of despair from silicon valley
God damn right. Fuck leftists!

Rush had a good point last week when he said "people who are against Trump have gotta realize he goes to bed later and gets up earlier than you do"

Is Obama really going to jail?

Every day the story blows up a little more

>a seductive portrait of Ann Coulter

>Next theme for based Flynny

youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

Press F to pay respect to General Flynn.

>They bubble up from the fever swamps of the internet, shrouded in anonymity, as agents of chaos and mockery.

WE AGENTS OF CHAOS NOW BOYS