Why does every generation seem to become more and more degenerate?

Why does every generation seem to become more and more degenerate?

jews

That little star tattoo cries "love me, please."

The pendulum will swing back next generation when this is viewed as being as fucking loser. Mark my words.

I thought it said "I'm an attention seeking faggot, please don't employ me"

Nice star tattoo, princess.

That guy is the masterrace, moloch wills it. Praise Hillary

Entropy

/thread

its only going to get worse from here on out

>I define myself by ejaculation habits and ink on my skin

>building cars on the first date

fucking manwhore

It's a cyclical process, and it waxes and wanes in different parts of the world at different times. If your statement were correct, then full incest would be socially acceptable in most societies by now.

this is gross

tattoo artist: What would you like?
me: I'd like a cute little star on my upper cheekbone, please.

>crushing weight

>chapman university
Community college acceptance rate, Ivy League price tag
Fucking rich Orange County faggots

it gets better

What a cute little dialogue

fuck this bitch and her intolerant ass

>something something cars, I have tattoos ,like to fuck and have nigger Aboriginal mutilation on my face
Le tough goy meme man intensifies

Because JEWS won the war?

>25
at his age i was a jacked millitary officer with a wife and 5 kids

this tough guy act just screams insecurity

If you wanna be different in this society you just really really have to stand out, I guess

Why are American colleges full of Libtards?

why do you want to stand out tho
eat your eggs, eat your spinach
get your, get your wife
have your kids, and fucking die

sounds good 2 me

Oldfags and people who actually made a contribution to the white race get out reeeeeee
Dis for Nazi larping bitch virgins only

Jesus Christ, a dude with a face like that trying to 'pass' is like a midnight black Sudanese nig trying to LARP as an Eskimo.

>Craigory
BAHHAHAHAHAAHA

I have always thought these guys were huge fags and I'm 24

i think social media and the internet was the biggest mistake the human race made. it allows mentally ill people like this to realise they are not alone and find eachother easier. imagine being a pedo 50 years ago, and now. pedos now have easy access to all kinds of fucked up shit. so do the trannies, its disgusting

>bigots not apply

What is degenerate in showing your masculinity and being bold? Aren't you crying like kids when men act too soft and "beta"?

His bio sounds like it should be one of these

>the flag behind heelr
The eternal leaf strikes again

I mean, I agree with you. Which is why I said "if you want to be different." lol

too much of a good thing.

hard times make strong men.
strong men make good times
good times make weak men.
weak men make hard times

did they just not grow out of the teen rebel phase or something

What it actually says is please kick my ass, because I am a dumbass. This pic makes me rage for some reason.

>cancer

She's got that right.

Don't forget his stds.

I hate people like that and actively avoid them no matter what. They make me feel cheap and base.

I matched with this girl about a year later when tinder got updated.

She removed the shit about not having sex with people before marriage but still said she has a preference for blacks.

I'm asian.

why arent you boys lining up and spending your hard earned cash on an ungrateful cunt?

Blame Hollywood movies for glorifying "Gangster culture"

Without mass media and American (Jewish) movies, most people would behave normally, at least here in Europe. But because of MTV, Jewish mentality, Hollywood degeneracy, people try to emulate some American bikers or Niggers from the darkest ghetto even in here.

Only if USA would have been nuked and lost the WWII...

>Queer, vegetarian
>Cancer
At least she knows what she is.

TV.

Watching whores like Kardashians, 16 and pregnant trash like that grew up the current generation.

That fucking cash me outside asshole is getting her own show.

There is a lot of people around me like this, Society is just getting worse my friends.

>Why does every generation seem to become more and more degenerate?

Actually, there's a reversal going on right now. Brexit and Trump winning the election last year are both good examples of this. Hell, Sup Forums itself is a good example of this. Have faith, brother!

this post made me think
it's almost as if (((they))) took the masculine artefacts from cultures around the world and fabricated them into this weird amalgamation that was designed specifically to foster the development of goodgoy personalities

Digits confirm!

>preference for blacks

at least she has the courtesy to tell you shes worthless

The nose knows.

the age old question

Sadly this won't last..

When this new generation becomes of voting age we are all fucked

She did get 66 million votes, I thanked God for the electoral college.

good god

The education system in America is garbage and creates a bubble that allows this shit to foment. When I was in catholic school during my formative years, they stressed how unimportant you were vs Jesus Christ and the word of God.
As shitty as that sounds, it still made me understand, even today as an agnostic, that I'm not the center of the universe and that I'm irrelevant to the bigger picture, unless I somehow become something that makes me important. To fill that void, of course, catholic school wanted you to fill it with religion, my parents wanted me to fill it with financial success, etc.
Public schools don't tell kids they're unimportant. In fact they do the opposite and teach a hyperactive, boundary overstepping curriculum that tells kids that they matter, and that everything and anything they should get and the propaganda that flows from these public schools and teachers unions are enough to make your head spin. When it comes to teamsters, there's no corruption comparable to the teachers union teamsters. There's legitimate stories of teachers who don't get paid unless their ass is in a classroom, so what they'll do is go to a classrooom and just sit there for their hours and not teach. Basically glorified babysitting

I had two teachers in high school so this. They were tenured and also working at the community college a couple blocks over. Teachers who care are incredibly rare. And it's only getting worse

Roasties I went to high school with are starting to get their credentials for teaching now, and they were fucking retarded when I was in high school. Scary shit

bingo

>First of all no
>Second of all no

What did she mean by this?

she reminds me of narcissa wright, would smash

>all of that subversion

>vroiam

I'm gonna wife her

>post flamboyant minority and act like everyone in that age range is the same
>complain about increase in degeneracy

maybe its simply because the internet lets you see facets of humanity that were once more secluded

As life becomes easier, so too do the newer generations become softer and more amoral. Another great depression or world war would straighten out a new generation, but the cycle would repeat.

Idiots say every generation thinks the next generation is worse but there is something fundamentally wrong with the millenial/gen Zyklon crowd. That's what too much peacetime does to a people. Thankfully everything is going to shit so we might see a mass culling soon enough.

>she

I can't keep up with these gender words, they make them up as days go by?

What the FUCK is a sapiosexual. Do they run like tree sap?

>Wants a sugar daddy but dosn't drink.
Haha Goodluck bitch.

The chinks need to develop their CRISPR gene splicing faster at this rate of western decline.

would you, Sup Forums?

Das deep mane

I think so too. Let's hope DeVoss doesn't fuck em up at the educational level

would lick

>Space trash
>Writes "fuck trump" on its arm when he is the only one trying to get us to Mars.

>Have over a dozen people reply back to OP with pictures and stories that are similar and true within 10minutes

>Try to argue that we are over reacting about how this generation is easily the worst when thousands of studies all across the board of proven it is

>Continue to be a dumb fucking liberal that ignores the facts

/ourgirl/

>I hate trump so much im going to have his name permanently tattoed on my body

This bitch gives trash a bad name

I love chicks that talk tough on their dating profiles xDDD

No. Never
Problem I always so encountered on tinder is the cattiness and uppityness that women confused for being "sarcastic"
Impolite insolent little spoiled roasties. Tinder made me truly despise the eternal roastie

>over a dozen 'stories'
>all of which are online dating/blog site posts

you've proved my point thank you

Wrong, my generation (generation Z) is more conservative. It's mostly millennials who do this stuff.

>Nuclear engineer
>Navy
Oh boy he has no idea what he is getting into

Thanks to video games, you guys watched less tv so they didn't get full control of you guys. They got my people. They're still in the clouds. there's hope with your generation.

Finding each other is not the problem, it is the same ill people or (((them))) pushing this as a normal, everyday occurence.

LOL you've just proven my point but you're so fucking autistic you cant grasp it and to boot you think you're right. Stay retarded home skillet.

Dont know

Generation Z seems based af

>sapiosexual
the fuck does that mean?

Maybe he wants the $$$

Truth. We're on the tail end of a woman led failure society. It will change as men start to take their power back.

>0% match
you've done good thus far

bingo. It's the last administration pushing these alternative lifestyles as "normal" or "encouraged" that brought this up so heavily.

>this is a 10/10 in burgerland

>no gag reflex
We'll see about that

>the cattiness and uppityness that women confused for being "sarcastic"

God this a thousand times.
It's the absolute plague of this generation of young women.
They probably saw some "sassy soul sista" doing it on their reality TV shows and think they can all pull it off and sound cool and appealing somehow.