Why is this an outrage?

Why is this an outrage?

she's not sitting the way a proper respectful woman who knows her place would sit

Because she's not straddling muh dik.

Because the media isn't objective and has completed its total transformation into an outrage engine

I can't be the only one who just wants to pound every single one of her holes until she's stretched out and gaped

Because it's an out of context picture and dumb fucking liberals will REEEEEEE about everything

>She was taking a picture of the people in front of her
>On the couch so she can get a lower angle (What you are supposed to do when taking a picture of people)
>Checking to see if the picture is OK

However cause she is a affiliated with Trump SHE IS A DISRESPECTFUL DRUMFLITTLYUMFKIN REEEE REEE REEE REEE

Nevermind the fact there are pictures of Michele Obama with her feet on the couch

Fuck I don't even like or agree with many of Trumps policies but the fact people are so down his throat to the point where he isn't even given a fighting chance drives me fucking insane

Cause she's hot and all liberals really want to fuck her.

yes you are

Do American puritanism see her sitting like that in a sexual way in front of these black gentlemen ?

Because there's too many niggers in the Whitehouse.

Because they hate everything about Trump. Trump, Trump, Trump. They hate him, they hate him.

this

because Trump is not a legitimate president

How would Sup Forums have reacted to a picture of Michele Obama sitting like that.

>leftists suddenly care about Victorian style etiquette like how you sit on the fucking couch

Really? The same people who support degenerates like Pussy Riot when they get fucked for disrupting Christian mass? You can tell how fake leftism is by how quickly they drop their own ideals.

because republicans

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump operatives planted the whole "we should be outrages she isn't standing!" thing.

Then they turned around and released an image of her on the sofa just trying to get a good photo angle.

Playing the liberal twats like a violin.

(((Cold war propaganda tactics in play)))

FEET ON THE FUCKING SOFA

I wish she was my mom...

Because the left are manchildren.

I like how a black Democrat congressman makes a joke at a dinner in front of hundreds of people that Kellyanne on her knees is a 'familiar position for her' and the major media doesn't say shit.

Pretending the floor is lava, so she has her feet up safely on the cushions.

And letting all the nigras burn in the lava...

>Only women who suck dicks get on their knees

oh exploitable

Ladies sit with their legs crossed, or they get fly-blown muffs.

Obama should have been the last nigger in the whitehouse

The funny thing is that it isn't even like some historic couch that Zachary Taylor sat in or something. It's just a couch, it's only been in the Oval Office since Trump redecorated it and is probably brand-new.

I don't know what was worse last week - The "moral outrage" over her feet, or ketchup on a steak. Our liberal media is pathetic. They're little children on a playground who taught, bully, and cry like they're dying over skint knees.

>shoes on the sofa

This. It is completely un professional, it just shows she has no class. Not the time or place to sit on your bosses couch like it's your own at home, she's in a public place, it's not taken out of context, she's an idiot.

>ketchup on a steak
Ironically, that's what we call a period stain on the couch here.

Why isn't this an outrage?

Why all the niggers?

Yes how dare she put her feet on the couch Bill Clinton raped interns on

It's a national treasure!

Because he is so cool, he is black, he can't be a bad guy right?

President =/= presidents lacky.

>tfw would totally fuck her doggy style
that fucked up face though

good lad
trim that black fringe tho

No.

The rule is: if you have been fucked on the couch, you get to sit on the couch any way you like.

>the granny thinks shes 19

She doesnt even realized that she will be dropped anytime soon

She still got a shit angle.
And if only there was a professional photographer with a proper camera present, huh?

In fact, she was probably only on the couch to not block the shot for the photographer.

She isn't sitting on my face. I demand an apology from Kellyanne

Because liberals have nothing on Trump. This is the best they have to fight him with. Democrats are dying and these are the twitches of the roadkill

She could have sitted there normally and would have the same angle

niggerbama needs to be hung. i bet he even grew watermelons on the whitehouse lawn

Sat.

But the BBC edit is the original.....

wat

>Because liberals have nothing on Trump
are you mentally retarded or just totally brainwashed and blind?

>why is this an outrage?
It's not.

MAGA
and
SAGE

I wish that chair was my face.

not outrageous, but get ur old ass feet of the nice couch you fuckin bag.

If Michelle Obama had done this, you guys would have said the exact same things about her. THis isn't a "liberals" or "conservatives" thing, it's about people trying to find something to attack their enemies for. It goes across the board.

nah the right didnt act as much as liberal crybabys are doing

>Why is this an outrage?

You know why...

So we're just going to forget the birth certificate and all the other bullshit

Have you paid attention to anything for the past eight years? Because conservatives really hated Obama. Remember how was a nigger, non-US citizen, muslim, communist born in Kenya? Some congressman shouted and called him a liar during one of his speeches in congress etc etc. Obama held a coffee once while saluting a soldier, and the right wing held that up as some sort of deadly sin and lambasted him for it for a fucking month. Not to mention wasting millions of taxpayer dollars and countless hours on Benghazi, without having anything stick at all.

The right came up with just as much bullshit about Obama as the liberals do with Trump.

the coach that saved europe

I personally enjoy the verb conjugation "shat".

I shat, he shat, they shat, we all shat!

>Slatternliness
So it's only wrong to call someone a slut if dumb people can understand you?

Posting the shop is treason

She looks like a fucking bitch in heat. Dunno if its Trump or the niggers but she shouldn't have acted this way knowing there were cameras.

its not no one cares just the media trying to attack trump with literally anything

It's not even close. The Republicans have fought Trump harder than they ever did Obama, and you can be sure the media crap about Obama was restricted to one network, not all but one of them.
'
Birth certificate? Obama either lied about where he was born to the American people so he could become President or to the colleges he enrolled in so he could get that money. Take your pick. And reminder that Trump is never wrong about these things. After all the autistic screeching it always turns out that he was right.

Benghazi? Where every single fucking Democrat lied their asses off about what was going on there? (Protip: it was Hillary running guns to terrorists to overthrow Assad and her people.) And we'll get our money's worth here in the near future, you'll see.

Because unfuckable 20yr old shitlibs mad that she's still got it.

While it is unprofessional, the left is scrambling for anything they can to attack trump.

Goddammit Pence!

Man, this image really says everything you need to know about the left. It's perfect.

Because an old woman is giving people unwanted erections.

>about the left.

More like women.

have fun lads

There's no need to repeat the statement.

kek

>ad hominem
>no argument presented
>no evidence presented

Typical left side.

good one nigga... these two should defiantly start dating for the Ultimate spice...

Because Hillary supporters believe that Bill Clinton should be banging some bimbo on that sofa right now while his wife flushes the world down the toilet.

My mom does this all the time. Should I grab her butt?

because she is not sitting on my face

hot and she's feminine and smiles a lot... where the liberal women on tv are "aggressive" angry "serious" feminists

Because she's pretty, happy disposition, conservative and a mother of 4. The outrage is nearly exclusively from childless cat lady feminists

Maybe I'am just an autistic fuck but every time I see that pic of kellyanne knees on sofa, for some strange reason I wish she was sitting on muh face

a little late for that my guy.

Asking for a friend, anyone got pictures of her feet?

>wikifeet

Thx Greece

>sitting on muh face

Ur Face < Muh dik

Muh Dik > Ur Face