HELLO AND WELCOME TO

Alien Safari Time!

I'll be your host, Australia. Today we are going to learn about pet spiders and what to feed them.

Bat is a food.

Bird is a food.

Many spide enjoy bird.

This one is camera-shy, tee hee

It takes a lot of protein to grow a hundred thousand eggs.

This kills the snek

Where a guard dog would be bitten and die, an 8-legged friend will rid your home of snakes with ease!

That's all folks!

Join us again next week where we'll teach you how to protect your soft juicy organs from land crabs

>go to america
>these faggots actually kill spiders instead of catching them and putting them outside

What the hell.

I will never go to Australia.

Oh I remember those things. Coconut Crabs. They crawl up palm trees and physically break coconuts. They're pretty docile tho, and some people keep them as pets.

I still don't get Starya's appeal.
I mean, we have a few scary animals but you ozzies live in a fucking death trap, and thats excluding your 8 legged abos.
Why are you still there?

Btw, the only good things coming out of Australia are the aussiebum and speedo brands and some guys (your ex-PM was hot as fuck). Everything else can die in a fire. Holy shit. Just no.

Dude, there's even a plant in Australia whose sting is so painful it has literally driven people to suicide

How common is this shit? If you don't check your shoes before you put them on, do you die?

Dropbears are the worst but yeah you have to check shoes and flush the toilet before you sit down

Yawn. About 10 per cent of plants in Australia produce cyanide. The sap of some mangroves causes temporary blindness. There is the Strychnine Tree which kills birds. There are nettle herbs, nettle shrubs, nettle vines and even nettle trees like the gympie-gympie. Also 90 species of mistletoe but you don't care about that. You could try hiding in the ocean but peope have also committed suicide after jellyfish stings (esp. box, irukanji)

Seriously 80% of our life is alien to the rest of the world. You have no idea the bullshit we have to put up with. Trees that actually explode if you light a match to them, emu squadrons attacking the freeway, and fucking platypus venom. if you ever get stung by a platypus you are in pain for about four months.

Good thread aussie bro ty

>platypus venom

My new band name.

>tfw my pet spider died