nah

>problem?
they went too soft on him and the filming was utter dogshit

oh noooooo, that sucks

you're not a slav, you're an orthadox turkroach

can you teach us a thing or two please

I am 1/32 Slav actually

he just got slapped around a bit, no big deal

Honestly it looks like that tranny got a hard on from that soft beating.

Why was he saying "sorry" over and over at the beginning?

Slavs Hate Trans degnerates
If you're trans don't come here
Keep your degeneracy in Canada or Sweden

>Problem?

Yea, alcoholic slavs can't film something well to save their lives. How hard is it to hold a fucking camera?

Yes go buy a baseball bat find a fag and...

Greece is ethnic polish land

this is wrong

but, in the meantime, I'm ok with alt-right neo-nazis being beaten and assaulted
fuck 'em

Call me a cuck or whatever but I honestly don't think beating the shit out of people is going to get us anywhere. I think trannies are mentally ill but I don't think they should be beaten up for it. Going on that logic it should be perfectly acceptable for antifa to beat trump supporters up because they disagree, when obviously that's bullshit as well.

I wonder who is behind that post...

Fuck off stop spamming that shit

slavs are alpha as fuck handel mit es

west white bois will defend this degenerate which spreads HIV propably

make me

>it should be perfectly acceptable

But it is already considered acceptable by large portions of the left and the establishment. When the state and law and order inevitably collapses this will happen trannies fags and other sexual deviants will hang from lamposts

>blushare have it's own tripcode

Did he grab that bottle to pleasure himself while getting beaten?

No, when that happens trannies won't exist, same with transgender people. They only exist because society is on easy mode at the moment so people have the spare time to develop these mental illnesses.

Underrated comment

top kek

Those homophobic Slavs must've been lashing out to cover up their secret love for cock. That's usually the case with all these hyper anti LGBT gay bashers.

>we slavs

Whatever, proxyman

Violent retarded animals.

I don't think that's common place but I do laugh when these evangelicals who go on and on about fags and how evenly they are are then found fucking young boys. Same with the imams.

this video is obviously fake, we treat transgenders good, keep you in warmth and feed well! dont listen to the lying media and visit Russia!

>based Greek bro strikes again

You need more pictures of dead trannies. I can barely fap to these anymore.

>he fell for the meme from american beauty
kek

>Checks flag

Everytime

>This is how we Slavs deal with trannies

beating up mentaly ill people. wow.

stfu OP. Your most probably a faggot yourself.

>greece
>we slavs

I found a few new ones enjoy

It's funny how there's a picture of a dead, bloodied faggot, yet they felt the need to blur out the dick.

Russian traps are the best. Please show feminine benis

no, they said to him to shove it up.

which is gay as fuck if u ask me.

so, why was she killed? cuz she pretended to be a girl and has a dick?
also she's dressed like a whore, was she a prostitute?

This whole thread.

Greek larping as slav.
All other childrens obviously baiting.

SAGE

Utterly embarrassing

>she
ubij se

Have you not been banned for gore posting all this time?

I've got a collection of my own but the mods don't take too kindly to mine outside of Sup Forums.

dat feminine bulge

>she

Only banned once for posting the one mutilated tranny with the visible dick. It depends on the mod

>misgendering her
wow, such bigots

I bet they fucked it to death lord knows Slav males are all closet faggots

>all that dirt and sand

This looks like a muslims doing though.

>cuz she pretended to be a girl
You know inside that it's a "he". It shows. Just own it and call him what he is.

si ti onaj ctr srbin

>she
>she
>she
>she

Go back to tumblr nutjob real women have vaginas

thank you for (you)s

Stop projecting britcuck NEET trash. Go masturbate to animu you effeminate faggot

>greece
>based
pick both

word.

Just like homosexuality it's nature's way of preventing them from breeding

No need to apply violence here, it won't make things any better, remember that the left are the real fascists, not us

>Problem?
Yes.

I was wondering when are you going to pay those debts?

Slavs have that savage nigger element to them. Not that harden warrior element we in the west have come to admire but niggery

t. Muhammad Abdul al-Faggani

do you have a fetish for dead trans people or something?

you're sick

This is the most humane way to deal with mentally ill people

>tfw I'd do the same thing 5 years ago
>tfw I fap to traps now

Tbh we are very tolerant and that bullies can find some weird reason to beat literally anyone.

Especially Russians 90% of them are cock sucking faggots with blown out assholes

Gore is a staple of this imageboard you redditor trash kill yourself

Also:
>trans
>People

Pick one

>warrior

>westerner

pick one, you gayropean

>we slavs

this fucker killed hundreds of europeans how is he still getting away with this?

That savage element managed to save us from the same suicidal policies that are killing your nations. Everything comes with a price.

enjoy your ban fruitcake

Hello fellow Slavic person beaten any fags lately?

Beating someone like a bunch of monkeys is fucking degenerate. These guys are no better than those fucking ghetto thugs.

>complains about unnecessarily violent blacks and muslims
>Is unnecessarily violent himself

Start acting civilized.

OP is a deeply disturbed individual.

iktf

>sexual deviants
if it isnt consenual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation than its deviancy

I'd don't believe in random acts of violence because it never achieved anything it needs to be coordinated and part of a plan what's the point of beating them up when they'll just go into hiding and the liberal brainwashing still continues to poison the next generation

Might makes right and you'll learn that the hard way.

just albanians, i.e. you

this how we deal with trannies

>gore is a staple of Sup Forums
My nigga.

Gore used to keep the normies away. You never see it anymore.

>vimeo.com/72654495

Pretty disgusting behaviour desu, as much as you might hate degenerates assaulting a stranger like that, especially in a group is Chimp level behaviour. Slavs really are subhumans like niggers.

But I am not a man who larps as a woman by wearing wigs and women's clothes so I guess I am fine

the one comment in op's vid

''good''

lol

kek the slav squats at 1:21

but really, this is nigger-like behavior, a real white man would propose legislation to jail degenerates, not act like a monkey crack

you are still mud blood that is a shame for ancient greece. fuck off you will never be white. just like gypsies who snapped 2,3 slav swear weirds and act like they arenĀ“t a disgrace for this planet.

This is what happens in macho culture forces you to repress this urges you have to pull down Vlads Adidas shoes and tongue his starfish.

A slav longs to be dominated like their enslaved ancestors, honestly Slavs free to be themselves in the West are the biggest freaks to spend a night with.

>implying trannies and civilization can coexist
>implying the civilized thing to do isn't to kill these savages

Youre society is better as a hivemind. Heterosexual people with family as priority; this is the best thing for your people and country to be catered to politically and economically. The existence of rampant individualism identity politics divides and kills the nation.

Lol enjoy your ban mentally ill sodomite freak

Beautiful

Kill them all you want but keep that niggery away from here you kebab rapebaby Slav wannabe

Continue living like an African.

see this post also
>But I am not a man who larps as a woman by wearing wigs and women's clothes so I guess I am fine

Buts thats what you really want, dont you?

btw, have you ever thought about where the word "greek sex" comes from?

kek

SAFE FOR WORK

>especially in a group

You mean like WW1 or WW2? There is nothing wrong with organised violence it is a fundamental part of Western civilisation

>gore is a staple
as great as this all is no it isnt.

>a real white man would propose legislation to jail degenerates

thats why your country of "real white men" is represented by a faggot at eurovision

Continue importing Africans and being replaced by them.