Welcome to France's culture

Enjoy our diversity and see how stronger we are together thanks to this multicultural enrichment
youtube.com/watch?v=G8tedvaQo3A
>Top 50 in France's yt
Just nuke us if Le Pen doesnt pass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIDuE4U_fZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seriously, who wants to win against their ingroup network when the social state is collapsing? whites dont have an ingroup thinking anymore

Save France :(

youtube.com/watch?v=cIDuE4U_fZg

Its the same bullshit here as well.
These mudslimes and shitskins need to be rounded up and exterminated.

When we used to have italian/polish immigration they adapted pretty well and most were christians and white, now we get this culture, drug, criminality, islam and no-go zones . I dont understand this continent anymore and the lack of reaction

>Leave absolute nigger islamic shithole for white people land
>Wave nigger islamic shithole flag around

I don't get this

They don't get that it's a shithole because of them. And whites are too afraid to tell them (for now).

Can we get a /quick translation/?

I'll try it but it's damn awful and stupid, really low IQ

nigga nigga nigga do drugs cause crime act like an idiot durr hurr i have money and party alot- but in french

What's the diff between this and the rappers we got here then? Nigs don't know anything else wherever they are

>I have my hand on my heart
You searched me, I insult your dead
In the kalash (AK47), it is its fate
Scattered with bullets, you find your body
You do not like my sounds but you listen to me to death
You want to test us, it's Baltimore
Fuck your score, we have the rhetoric
We are "kalashé" (armed with an AK) in the BMW (german car inspire them kek) 'tinted
You're cooked friend, because we've tracked you
We tear your head, we make you a beauty

>Come in the block, there are big slats
I smoke my weed, it is a ritual
Do not fool, you're not immortal
This sound, this sound: it is mortal (it's good in nigger language)
T-Max (motorbike) in I (no ideas what he means here), I go around my city
Marseille City, here I live (Funny cause this takes place in Lyon)
Close your mouth if you want my opinion
We clap our fingers and take your life away

Oy vey, how proggresive! Keep it up goy- I mean my french friend :)

language. that and our nigs are typically more white and put more emphasis on being manly.

What I've always hated about rap is how these crude sub-musicians set themselves up as gods.

Tocqueville once said that the difference between the civilized and uncivilized man is that one will contest the justness of law while the other is content to violate them.

These are barbarians and this is the second fall of rome.

Refrain is litteraly >Ugga bunga 4 times with arab word "Darwa" that means mess so basically it's a sound that makes a mess

>Bring your boss back, we break his mouth
Shooting in the neighborhood
Charge the shotgun even in the shower
In the head I have to shoot
Down my tower, it's not the crisis (Rofl)
They break the balls (they annoy us) the police
Projectile on the windscreen
In my neighborhood, this is the motto

>I did too many cambu (no ideas what is that) they want me
Sequestration but without evidence
I made a movie/clip in jail they panic
My head on M6 mark my word
How many kilos of weed
I fell into jail for pounds of shit (hashish meaning)
I do not betray my accomplice
Back on a walk I join my team

one culture, a culture of no culture
one race, a race of no particular race at all
one religion, the religion of "spirituality"
one language, a mess of all the languages
one political ideology, the ideology of progression
one world, a world in the hands of those that destroyed it with nobody who would care enough to stop them.
give them bread and give them circus, and they'll never rebel

You dont know how much this shit make me mad
I'm from Algeria (parents emigrated when I was a baby) and i'm glad they did but now France is less safe than Algeria
I went several time back to visit my family and the cities were safe, almost no thief or violence
Now if I go for a walk in Paris i'm always careful to not run into a pack of nigs and arabs (because of course they have no concept of solidarity and would rob a black or a white person as long as he is alone and have something valuable on him)
In only one year i've been mugged 4 times (and because the streets are so safe it's illegal to carry something that could be used as a weapon like a knife) and it was always by a group of minimum 6 arabs and nigs
And then they promote violence and complain about inexistant racism (I dare you to find a single arab or nigger in a city or a suburb that doesn't think that french people are racist)
Sorry for the blog but I wanted to share my hate for this kind of "people"

And of course i'm off by one

I agree with you and one of the funny thing is that those scums are hated in France, but in the Maghreb also. They basically have no culture nor respect for anything, they are litteraly barbarians that the Roman empire faced before their decline

I am a quarter jewish. How does that make me more gasworthy than a mudslime?

Sup Forums is divided on that question, but myself I don't care about it if you're a patriot and even if I dont want to choose between Islam and the jews I think that a globalist jew is not the same as a normal jew

They adapted because they were treated like shit, now we treat our immigrants like kangs because we aweakened.

>OH JESUS WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER WALL

Prepare for horde of white refugees if Macron passes Sadiq

You're supposed to be surrounded by a moat. But no, you had to build that tunnel.

So much for ruling the seas.

Why do niggers like "rap" so much? Does the low IQ make them like toddlers who love nursery rhymes? Is this the nigger version of "Twinkle twinkle littler star?

I am triggered by how bad the 'music' is

I guess there got to be an explanation since they make the same music all over Europe

It's African identity. When you ask them, "what culture did you create?"

They say, well, we have rhythm. We can sit around and make noise together in synchronization.

So can kindergartners, that's how they learn the alphabets no?
> A B C D E F Geeeee
So "rhythmic"

Also how long till we get Napoleon v2? BTW any books on the great man you can recommend?

I'm waiting for him.. I dont know much about non-french books about him, but I guess you should check his maxims of war, the mind of Napoléon, and his memoirs

JUDEN!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Cool, thanks

The problem is Frenchies come here for their vacations to se le ebin diverse and multicultural muslim country and immediately assume every other country is like that (like that Swedish Cucklet did). Little do they know how things really are here.

What's wrong? song is lit :^)

Thanks for your contribution Ahmed

When I wipe my cookies and go on YouTube, it also always suggest nigger shit like this as "popular" for the Netherlands. Where other populations have diverse tastes, niggers and muslims all seem to listen to exactly the same degenerate rap crap, artificially pushing it forward as popular.

That could also be in part from an a-priori bias of what people tend to watch on jewtube. That would stand to reason if you think about how often you see black people bopping down the street listening to nigger music on their phones and suchlike. I've worked on these kinds of algorithms before.

That being said, there is a 100% chance that such systems are a combination of rigged and exploited in order to push an agenda.