SPAIN is RUINED FOR 50 YEARS’ Economist predicts crisis and slams ECB over ‘crazy’ loans

And it is only a matter of time before the Government is forced to default as a debt bubble and low wages effectively forge the worst declines in "living memory".Leading economist Roberto Centeno, who was an advisor to US president Donald Trump's election team on hispanic issues, says the country has borrowed £508 billion (€603) billion that it cannot conceivably pay back.And he says Spanish politicians including Minister of Economy Luis de Guindos are "insulting their intelligence" after doing back door deals with the ECB.

In a blog post Mr Centeno says there needs to be audits so the country can understand the magnitude of its debt mountain.

He said Spain was “moving steadily towards the suspension of payments which is the result of out of control public waste, financed with the largest debt bubble in our history, supported by the ECB with its crazy policy of zero interest rate expansion and without any supervision.”

read more
express.co.uk/news/world/770674/Euro-Foreign-Currency-Collapse-ECB-loans-debt-interest-Spain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WU1En8bW_g
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Latin American (including the Spaniards that were race mixed by Africans during the Muslim incursion) are race mixed genetically and culturally inferior

how will that affect housing prices etc in spain, you think?
also catalonia separation?

Is this the end?

i forgot this

add subtitles
youtube.com/watch?v=7WU1En8bW_g

apparently yes, and europe union too

Yay! new thread!
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Oh boy, I can't wait :D

>have extremely incompetent politicians
>they fuck up the country
>borrow money so that you can pretend the country is still fine
>but in reality you just dug your grave a lot deeper and fucked up the country's future
good job retards

you get what you deserve. I hope you enjoy your reward :)

>borrowed £508 billion (€603) billion

Why is it always Spain the one that has economic crisis and problems?

This is the reason why we need eurobonds.

So will be the spaniards to crash the euro with no survivors before the baguettes?

So there is just more debt and no happening?

Eurobonds means the whole european debt is unified. The krauts will never accept something like that.

Their economy represent 10%, they don't have to.

>tfw balearic
>tfw this shit won't affect us at all because we have our own economy that will never fail unless a terrorist attack happens

Living on a tiny island has some perks I guess

Spain & Portugal are not white, they are no different than spic latin america and nigger infested hueland.

>amarican lecturing about whiteness

Gee

>they don't have to.
An this is why the EU has to be killed.

>(((economist)))
>(((predicts)))

This is one man's opinion

Low property incoming!!!!! You guys ready to meet your new landlord? I'm talking to you Galicia

>An this is why the EU has to be killed.
>the EU needs to be killed because we're too uneducated and lazy to work and make money

Lol
Reap what you sow lazy spaniard scum

I literally dont care about a group of proto mexicans going poor

Their own problem for sucking eu jew cock.

Mieda. Y yo que me quería volver a Espana...

t. Tyrone

Shoo shoo, shill.

are nige predicted this. Praise kek

Off by one

>the EU needs to be killed because we're too uneducated and lazy to work and make money
YOU FUCKING GUIRI , LISTEN ME...YOUR FUCKING CURRENCY AND YOUR SHITTY POLITICS ABOUT EURO ARE CRASHING OUR COUNTRIES SO SHUT UP YOUR BIG MOUTH ABOUT LAZY AND SHIT.

oh, SHIEEEEEEEEET, at least we have paella and cold beer

True
But we're not your average Jose

The difference between spics and iberians is the following
When spics move to other country, this called migration
When iberians move to another country, this is called COLONIZATION
That's why when everything goes to shit here, we, Iberians, will go to your country and breed with your women, be prepared.

>People are allowed to vote
>People want free stuff
>Goberment has to pay or lose power
>Political parties compete to see who promises more free shit
>Country goes bankrupt
>Somehow this is surprising

i don't understand economy. why are 500 billion important when US has 20 TRILLION and nobody seems to panic?

that's what happens when your political system encourages short term solutions

we had more laws and regulations passed in the last 20 years than in 1500 years of stable monarchy

what happened to italy's economic crash?

Why does Spain always in its history have economic issues? From the reign of the inbred Habsburgs to today, Spain always seems to be having economic problems.

No le hagas ni puto caso, ni siquiera ha leido el post al que contestaba, mis razones no tienen nada que ver en absoluto con la economia, no en ese post.
Es algun capullo pagado por la EU para que haga los mismos argumentos que ya conocemos todos.

Because they have nukes and have almost all goberments are wiretaped and have a military base near so they can get removed if they demand USA to pay

Because the only proyection of power we have is to ask for the ransom of a million of guiris living here

Because you took our colonies

because YOSO

you only siesta once, so they siesta their whole life away

Vote pablemos for basic income and become neet until they fucked up the country enough so we get sacked from the euro.

Then travel to japan and commit suicide in that spooky forest after you spent all your money in karaoke and love hotels.

I'm gonna live the dream guys, it's all planned.

Still not as bad as Japan, desu

I'll be there in September for school and to visit my family. Great

PIGS are falling. this will be beginning of the end.

Power, strength of military, petrodollar, economy, productive workforce, international jewery

good for your tax haven too

Idiot

>be spain
>have weak economy
>be in EU
>Germany is in eu
>germany benefits from cheap euro
>german products are unrealistic cheap
>Spain people/companies buy from germany because better quality
>have shit economic in your own country
>need to get cheap money loans from ECB to stay somewhat alive
>spent that money in germany

Germany kills other weaker economies, but somehow the EU Bank and politicians' think they are on the right way

The euro is dead unless we get a strong and a weak euro.

ant the real reason?
Cronyism take to the extreme
I've seen people that are worth their weight in gold not getting the contract because the bosses nephew wanted the job.

your STASI government is taking revenge for us destroying their communist utopia.

Im more excited that this might lead to the eviction of the marxist and nigger menace. countries will recover, I have no fear about that

Too obsessed with money, you just have to pay leftists to suddenly defend crimminals and rape, Maybe paedophilia the next years.

Its not normal seeing many old geezers accumulating money outside of the country justf for the sake of being ultrarich, same with boycoting youngs when they want to work on their own.

Because government dont wanna invest in technology because they are literallyretards with a computer.

I, for once, welcome our new anglo overlords.

What are we gonna do? We cannot even emigrate to Germany because it is now full of mudslimes.

Doesn't this mean that Spain is actually saved? The only reason migrants come to Europe is because we're wealthy enough to give them gibsmedats. If Spain's economy tanks you can say goodbye to the welfare tourists.

>Because government dont wanna invest in technology because they are literallyretards with a computer.
we did it in 60s and americans invested tons of million in Spanish industry "spanish miracle" now we are shit again

No the ECB is, which is germany or some idiotic puppets

Small countries that are economically weak are not mad of EU / want less EU regulations because of immigrants and bullshit but because their economy goes down the shitter by default

At this point our best option is to borrow more, public spending will have a multiplayer effect tht will save our country. (This time for sure)

>PHD in Keynesianism speaking here.

I dunno about other countries but migrants and illegals cost several billions a year to France, they cost our social security 1b a year and get better coverage than people that pay for it

Were in this together Juan,were probably next on the list

You and USA have more public debt as a % of that other thing.

>PHD in Keynesianism speaking here

We drive the wagon against the wall, then blame the weak economies. Brits were clever in Long term and how the state of the EU is atm

Like I say the euro is unrealistic cheap in germany and the german people pay the bill because import prices could be lower when there is a higher rated euro.

Most people fall for Schulz that stupid meme where we will have 4% inflation in 2 years and pay 60% tax for social welfare and EU economies

Not like merkel will be better but I don't get that Schulz hype

>PHD in Kikeynesiasism

They destroy your country, culture and society, that's the inner death
A nation can only be strong safe and peaceful with a homogene and equal thinking society

The Euro on the meanwhile destroys you internationally

Were doomed pierre, America has to nuke us

typical german cuck idiot

Factoring in the military might of the USA, it also has its own central bank so it can be a bit more flexible. You don't have that safety net because Spain, much like Greece is retarded and decided to go on a spending spree with Germany's credit card.

Banks are still not out of the water

That was in the past, now everyone want quick benefits, like wishing for us being poor at the same time they want us to buy a lot.

We have literally retards in economy

Rajoy is a bit beady if you look at his eyes.

>believing Roberto Centeno

What kind of guns do spaindards have access too?

Well he is right

Not an argument jude

>centeno

But that's how our free market capitalism works amigo!
>spend money
>save money
>have a family
>Buy a house
>user, you have to be grateful for these penauts I give you as salary. you have to be competitive!
>don't blame the market Paco, that's unpatriotic! Real men just work!

B-BUT the people!

>The euro is dead unless we get a strong and a weak euro.
You'd need two separate banks that would need to work together and work against each other at the same time.

Good luck with that Heinz Baked Kraut.

t. 22 trillion in debt

The debnpts must be paid to the Debnpt God.

I have like 10 axes, a machete, and some "gardening tools". If needed, I could get a gun´s license to hunt, and buy a double barrel shotgun. That´s pretty much it.

it's ours, sorry

I remember seeing some Vice article headline that said something like "Spain doesn't have a functioning government - and everything is just fine!"

It was unironic.

Get out of the Eurozone!

Every fucking Euro country is broken.

European have lazy-Retard mentality where they expect Daddy government to take care of their all problems so thats why we like when other makes decision for us we are just lazy fucking Niggers.
I wish I was in USA

Anyone have good reading material on Spain's debt crisis? I've read a bit about Greece and Ireland. I am trying to work my way around it all.

All I really know about Spain's is that they have very high unemployment and they've spent a TON of welfare programs/bad fixes to unemployment

Banks are not the problem its the thinking that you can have the same money for way different healthy/strong economies
The euro is just being synthetically kept alive by the ecb

Daily reminder that we take the debt in, but the money is sent by (((banks))) to Germany. So Inflation goes up in germany, unemployment down, and our debt up. This is how it works since 2008, you can check the numbers.

You're fucked. Everyone in these overcrowded European countries is fucked.
GTFO of the cities at least.
>tfw live rural Queensland 150km from Cairns and can eaisly catch fish & crab every day.
Own funz & canned food and other supplies.

Sure feels like civil war is coming, lads.

at this point, is there even a country left that does not have debt up the ass that it can never pay back?

>All I really know about Spain's is that they have very high unemployment and they've spent a TON of welfare programs/bad fixes to unemployment

There's a thing like NAIRU acronym for non-accelerating inflation rate of unemployment, and refers to a level of unemployment below which inflation rises so 20% unemployment is perfectly fine for spain.

>to take care of their all problems so thats why we like when other makes decision for us

What did he mean by this?

>Overcrowded
What?

True, Knowing Cataluna they'll want to BTFO out of Spain and the Spanish Govt. is not gonna let 'em

we need a military coup user

SPEXIT?

At least with low ECB loans and high inflation we can have MUH SCHWARZE NULL

Kek..

Remember, over 60% of our flags are buttmad mexispics LARPing. I'm 100% sure this is your typical sudaca shitting on papa Spain. Their hate for the eternal gallego is too strong.

Stay inferior.

Fuck, its going to be Spain next. I was certain it would be Italy.

we need a spanish Nigel soon user