Hooooly Shieeeeet - Levin has proof that Barrack Obixon is involved in the taps

youtube.com/watch?v=Diyd9Glawu8

THIS IS FUCKING WATERGATE TIER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KA6QLbFi0do
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115287353/#q115287353
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/fbi-finds-no-links-between-trump-and-russia-probing-manafort-instead
twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/793237359508721669
vox.com/2017/3/4/14814104/trump-obama-wiretap-phones
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eFslXh-JWkM
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html
cbsnews.com/news/report-fbi-says-no-direct-ties-between-russia-donald-trumps-campaign/
cnn.com/2016/11/01/politics/donald-trump-russia-fbi-investigations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link deleted

bump

VID AS DELETED

NEW LINK

youtube.com/watch?v=KA6QLbFi0do

Link does not exist

(((levin))) doesn't know shit

They're deleting the fast but this is still up

Prob won't last long

On the contrary, it seems just like something a nose would be involved in, especially a (((levin))) which is their code for alpha jew.

Fuck you, Levin is a great stepping stone for normies on the path to the red pill

>(((levin))) doesn't know shit

Levin was an assistant Attorney General you dumb cunt

Assistant TO the Attorney General

Anti slide bump

Obama is in such deep doo doo lol.

Bump FOR JUSTICE

this probably won't be up long, get it while it's hot

Bump

Is this really it? MSM is over it so its not going to get burried this time?

Problem is he still doesn't provide any evidence linking Obama to it.

People should be asking "Did Obama know about it?" not "Did Obama order it?"

A kike that shills for Israeli interests in everything he does? That hardly seems like any kind of redpill stepping stone at all. Hell milo was better than Levin for 'baby's first redpill."

that was fast

He's advocating the survival of his people, that's pretty redpilled

What about that time Trump asked the russians to hack hillarys stuff?

>People should be asking "Did Obama know about it?

Well Levin just made the case that it's impossible for him not to know because 6 or 7 agenies were deployed against Trump and that would have to be reported in Obama's daily briefings.

I am still waiting Obama start using race card to defend himself.

It's just matter of time

I'm spreading this shit all over kikebook

I was fucking right.

I knew that this was about Alfa Bank and Trump Tower servers.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115287353/#q115287353

DIGIT CHECK. FEED THE INFORMATION TO KIKEBOOK

There is already proof that Trump tower was tapped. The only thing is that king nigger hid behind 7 intelligence agencies to get it done. The only people who don't realize that this was some fucked up shit are people who watch CNN all day.

From the thread:

Does anyone else remember the story in November about Trump Tower servers communicating with Alfa Bank in Russia? How did they really know about these servers? Did they really discover these servers because of the FISA warrant?:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/fbi-finds-no-links-between-trump-and-russia-probing-manafort-instead

Even Podesta tweeted about it (pic related)

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/793237359508721669

Bump Croatian shill is sliding with multiple threads

Wonderful. Thank god he's doing that because lord knows nobody ever stands up or advocates for the jews.

Wait why would Mark Levin know of all people?

So what the fuck is levins game? Is he trying to redeem himself after outing himself as a cruz paid shill? Maybe he sees hiw savage is spending time with the president abd wants in on this? I dont understand him.

>Head Street

heh-heh

He looked into public reccord. He worked for raygun and was part if the da office for a time. Truth be told, hes likely saying things Trump already knows, and is just bringing it to the public.

vox.com/2017/3/4/14814104/trump-obama-wiretap-phones

>First, there’s Trump’s allegation that President Obama was personally involved in tapping him. He’s offered absolutely no evidence of this, so there’s no reason to believe it.

that's that, move on. Don't believe it

IS HE OUR JEW?

O B A M A IS F U C K E D

F
U
C
K
E
D

THIS ISN'T A SHILL THREAD BUT MAKE SURE TO POST THIS IN EVERY SHAREBLUE THREAD AND RUNDOWN THREAD

You're just as bad as the "true conservative" purists

Obsess over little details, turning away great power to the right wing movement, as the Left grows stronger every day

Fuck videos. Article please.

I know you're trolling, but can you stop shitposting for a single thread m8

Are Trump's claims actually substantiated?

only post I made today lmao

Yes, by the New York Times, McClatchy, and The Guardian. All reputable news outlets that reported on the FISA court order against Trump's servers in Trump Tower.

Shitty link. Here's better:

Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5nq281kieVw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eFslXh-JWkM

I'm not a conservative. I am an advocate for white people. There are zero redpills in mark Levins show. Everything he advocates for is the same basic bitch republican crap (muh free markets, immigration isn't bad) that they have been selling the American people for ever. The only pills people like this deliver are blue pills painted red.

It's his job.

Just, imagine if you will

>Obama is proven to have ordered illegal wire taps
>But the wire taps reveal Trump to have illegally colluded with Russia

Double watergate. Both parties. Final fucking destination.

Civil War

Bottom of the picture
> air India sets world record

S U P E R P O W E R

Is the pope Catholic?

You and I have different mindsets when it comes to showing people the truth

Does the pope shit on kids in the woods?

>expecting anything to happen
corruption runs entirely too deep and would never arrest obama. he could go out in the middle of fifth avenue and shoot somebody and he still wouldn't be arrested.

That's not enough though. That may have just been Clintons ties with the banks giving her a heads up.

why are people on the right always angry? this isn't particularly outrageous but fox is trying to make right wingers mad, because thats how you control them

Bump
Praise kek
Whole dem party criminals.

i remember those server boiz and it was all made up
The source was a tor webpage with some logs that where so fucking pathetic that i started to laugh, and im not a sysadmin but it was to slopy to be real

MSM CANT DENY AND PRINTED THE FUCKING TRUTH BACK THEN

[OCT. 31, 2016] NYT - F.B.I. Investigating Donald Trump: No Clear Link to Russia

"F.B.I. officials spent weeks examining computer data showing an odd stream of activity to a Trump Organization server and Alfa Bank."

"But the F.B.I. ultimately concluded that there could be an innocuous explanation, like a marketing email or spam, for the computer contacts."

"The FBI also has looked into alleged meetings former Trump adviser Carter Page had in Russia related to individuals under US sanctions... So far the investigation hasn't yielded much beyond the initial claim. "

"Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump."

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

cbsnews.com/news/report-fbi-says-no-direct-ties-between-russia-donald-trumps-campaign/

cnn.com/2016/11/01/politics/donald-trump-russia-fbi-investigations/

Don't get your hopes up. My sources are telling me nothing will happen to Obama because this is fake news

Unclever deflection from Trump's massive ties to Russia? We've known that there were ongoing investigations into Trump, his campaign, and toes to illegal foreign donations.

Bump

What a timeline. Holy shit.

Yes, by about 8 liberal news agencies over the past 6 months.

Checked

NO MAN WE HAVE #OBONGO BY THE BALLS THAT IS BY THE BALL AND CHAIN THIS TIME THE MSM DONE FUCKED UP THIS TIME THEY THEIR CONSPIRACIES TOOK ONE TURN TOO MANY THIS TIME THEY FUCKED UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP

Your sources are stupid, and you should feel bad.

If you think Obama admin didn't wire tap Trump, you are living on Mars

The press will shift to "it was legal" then they will have to defend why he kept spying after no evidence was found...

They will also find the FISA request was NOT for Trump but others around him and they still spied on Trump, another law broken..

Obama's legacy is now over. This is Trump's beachhead, any move the DNC make, Trump can investigate Obama...

They push harder, we push harder.

Maybe because it seems the previous administration doesn't want us to have a say in our govt?

Yeah, Obongo would be leaking Sessions and Flynn met with a fucking russian ambassador they all meet with, when they have actual proof of wrong doing.

>our political enemies broadcast the source for their own demise
Isn't that convenient?

Quick, spread this all over before it gets deleted. Spread it on twitter, all of that. Download the video if you have to; Record it from your phone. We cannot let the evident truth be deleted and for us to stand humiliated.

Bump against slide

He actually does...

Underrated.

Where's the evidence?

still in question and depends on what you mean. he was not wire tapped but he was investigated (probably fair to call it spying). Whether or not this is outrageous depends on how much you believe in the system as a whole- it was authorised with a FISA warrant, which, if you do believe in the system, means it was fair play and if anything should be a problem to Trump. If you don't believe in the system then you may have something here, but you're never gonna get all americans on board with the idea that the system is that corrupt and at the same time that their darling Barack is a real meanie

Diversity hires will eventually be their fall.

Well played and checked.

Probably so. If Levin is helping shine a light on obamagate then good on him. But he is not at all what is consider an ally. Remember he was one of those never trump faggots until he had absolutely no other choice.

>seems
you only say this because you're also angry, and you're only angry because you follow the right wing media

ITS HAPPENING

TRUMP REQUESTS INVESTIGATION INTO OBAMA'S ABUSE OF POWER AS PRESIDENT

Wtf, i like levin now.

Jesus. I wonder how dried up Mark Levin's dick is.

How fucking old are you newfags? 12?

counter-intel shills.

>Obama illegally wiretaps multiple private US citizens in an attempt to subvert a duly elected government
>not particularly outrageous

idiot.

What would Trump possibly have done for the Russians? This whole story is ridiculous because there is no real allegation. It's all insinuation:

>Trump met with Russians!

To do what?

>To collude!

To collude to do what?

>Sway the election!

Sway the election how?

>Hack Podesta!

Why does Russia need Trump to hack Podesta?

BUMP

>idiot.
it depends on the narrative. the facts remain unknown.

OP is a fag.

I wonder how many bulls have rammed Melania's dried up pussy.

shills out in full force here today

It's not just the right, but yeah. He started fine, but there was no reason for the faux outrage. I had to stop watching.

u mad bro?

you do realize that you're going to end up on the wrong end of a rope one day right?

>he was not wiretapped
This is provably false. Flynn transcripts were the result of a phone-tap. Allegedly part of the "Russian Ambassador" phone-tap, but this stretches credibility beyond it's reasonable limits.

>If you believe in the system
No one believes in the system enough to justify politically motivated wire-taps, especially when the FBI admitted there was no evidence of wrongdoing.

You're still dumb, but now we know you're also a shill.

I love how the first thing you think about when seeing a man is his dick. Very telling.

u mad?

bro i love cum & cock ;D