I firmly support Emma Watson's right to pose in whatever outfit she desires to wear (or not wear)...

I firmly support Emma Watson's right to pose in whatever outfit she desires to wear (or not wear), and strongly encourage her to do so more often.

I also condemn the homosexual agenda of her trying to dissuade her from doing so. Those who would try to deprive her of her feminist right to pose almost naked can only be described not as 'misogynists,' but as 'faggots.'

She is Tilda Swinton tier rekt.

Yeah, her hair does look like shit now, I'll give you that.

Dem tits, though.

is, is she jewish?

>please I'm not irrelevant now I swear!
What a pathetic cry for attention.

((((Disney)))) got their fangs in her. Look no further than Miley Cyrus and Raven Simone to see where that ends up.

>

She's beautiful. And while he projects the feminazi bullshit, she dates alpha males.

I find it absolutely hilarious she's now getting a taste of feminist toxicity.

Soon enough she will be redpilled on her own toxic ideology.

They're pathetic. They promote being proud of your body, and then when a beautiful woman actually is, they cry about "objectification."

What they actually want is for landwhales to be considered beautiful, and for actual beautiful women to stop being seen as such.

They don't know what they want.

I've seen a Guardian columnist condemn catcalling in one article before writing about how she misses the days when she was catcalled more often in another one.

I've seen a Hollywood actress complain about male attention one day and bitch about another famous male not lavishing attention on her the next day.

They cry about objectification but want to be told that they're beautiful. They shout about unwarranted male attention but get upset when men ignore them. They talk about all bodies being beautiful then lash out at female beauty being celebrated.

What none of them realise is that Western feminism is no longer about women's liberation. It's a gravy train for a small number of academics, journalists and social commentators who have been running the ideology into the ground since the early 90s.

>her hair does look like shit now

lost a fight with a taffy machine

ITT: people who want to fuck a 12 year old boy with lopsided tits.

Probably the best analysis I've read on Sup Forums on this subject.

Kudos, bong.

Emma looks pretty shit here. Is she approaching the wall?

Justin Bieber is far more feminine that this half-trap.

Literally squezes her arms togheter to create some sort of cleavage and still only manages a -A cup with photoshop added in.

Disney paid for it.

Maybe it's just a really stupid looking outfit.

i like small, non-saggy tits, but her hair is mostly horrible.

I love those wonky tits! :-)

You are making my life really hard.
Stop posting this kind of picture on this board plz

this is the type of girl i date and they're awful

if you try to appease them, they get cunty and dump you. if you're an alpha male, they pepper you with shit, complain, and go absolutely nuts on you because you don't bend to their will and then they try to fuck you as crazily as possible to break your will

if you break, they dump you

if you don't (which can be hard), they still dump you

they're never happy, and your only hope is to emotionally abuse them into submission which is more personally painful than it sounds

How anyone ever found her attractive is beyond me

i'm really bored of Emma's shitty "arty" photoshoots, instead of the normal slutty ones that whores like Selena Gomez and Katy Perry do.

it's not jacking off material. i want her in a bikini,kneeling, with her legs spread, like the rest of the Hollywood whores do. none of this shitty artistic shit

Emma has really degenerated over the years. Same as JK Rowling, strangely enough. I remember them as being good Christian girls in the early 2000s but nowadays....wow.

I need to see nipples.

Emma W should do a full nude bodyshot film and photosession. She can wear white heels to support the suffragettes. And nothing else. Really shock the feminists who have ironically turned on her.

well that kills my boner

Mostly just 13 yo kids on plebbit who were discovering their sexuality for the first time.

As long as she doesn't bitch about things like Page 3 girls while doing this I agree.

Where's the nips?

>Wardrobe furnished by Hostess

I can't be the only one that doesn't find her attractive

I think the more leftist you are the more you like Emma Watson