Does he have any actual evidence?

Does he have any actual evidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_0HAWWeC4E
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=661&v=KA6QLbFi0do)
mobile.twitter.com/GovHowardDean/status/838039740016394242
archive.is/4ZdyS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, that the former president is a nigger

lol, of course not. This is another smokescreen. The libs and MSM will spend days trying to figure out just what he meant and/or make dumbass jokes while he and the GOP enact plans that would otherwise make the libs seriously upset.

This isn't even 7-D chess. It's a basic misdirection.

No he just made it up so he would look stupid :)

fpbp

Yeah, like his Birther movement.

Should be easy enough.

Didn't anyone read the Snowden leaks? Hell just watch the movie and think Holy shit they track everything

>lel you have no evidence of that xDDDD
M8 every time Trump has said something provocative it's always ended up turning into actually being undeniably true to at least some degree. I wouldn't put it passed Obama to try this if Trump is openly claiming it happened, but I would expect it to be an Obama underling doing this which Obama probably rubber stamped, rather than he himself orchestrating it.

>the POTUS
>urged

Sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_0HAWWeC4E

Of course not. Trump always does this. He's scared about something, most likely pissgate

Pretty much. Republicans are famous for doing something really bad or unpopular then putting a smokescreen like this up.

Hillary was supposed to win the states.
Onigger would have been pardoned amiright?

Five threads up, with YouTube clips of Fox news claiming they have proof.
> I'll just ignore all those and flood the board with I can't find no proofs threads

Nice job, retard.

If he had evidence he would have given it. No one on his team had heard of this. He probably just saw that breitbart article and ran with it.

Do you have google?

Plenty FBI reports on it.

of course he does not.. he is just being blowhard, liar, crybaby Trump. What a fucking disgrace of a president.

Arent the FISA requests enough proof?

Well his phones were tapped.
It's no secret (anymore) that the NSA is tapping everyone's phones, and by extension, obama.

Lol, so neat to see actual real-life anti-Trump shills operating.

Yup A fisa court gave the warrant on "evidence" of Russian collaboration.

Weres their "evidence" and who filed the warrant? ;>)

Hillary started that movement. Look it up.

He would be an idiot to put the evidence out during the weekend - the time major scandals like these are put on on purpose to bury them. Trump has to keep this front and center for as long as he can. Give the Democrats enough rope to hang themselves.

Anonymous sources. The same ones that CNN counts as proofs for Russian intereference.

Both are habitual liars.

This.

Let the media scream that he has no proof, let Dems scream it's all a lie, get red in the face, let king nigger put out a carefully worded statement giving him plausible deniability.

Then slamdunk all the evidence and make all of them look like the fucking lying retards and propagandists they are.

I have evidence your mother is a dumb whore, OP.

Want me to show that too?

>something is claimed about Trump
>sources... what are sources? You must work for Putin.
>something is claimed BY Trump
>WHERE IS THE PROOF? BACK IT UP NOW! *screaching*

>guise if we dominate the first ten posts of our shill thread with sockpuppets it will look organic eksdee
Do these faggots really thing anyone is falling for it?

"no evidence" cries every mainstream headline

they'll get it soon enough

>put out a carefully worded statement giving him plausible deniability.

Didn't he already do that? It could be a much older one, but I thought he gave a weaselly "I did not DIRECTLY order this action"

You did.

Trump could just declassify the FISA paperwork if he wanted to.

give birth to a loo and poo in it

Did he? I must have missed it. Wouldn't surprise me though, it's been his usual method of just kicking others under the bus and claiming he wasn't directly involved.

Nobody is disputing that the spying took place NYT, the Guardian and bunch of others reported on it (youtube.com/watch?time_continue=661&v=KA6QLbFi0do)

The question is: to what extent, what did Obama know and to what extent was he involved?

>you saw through our bullshit
>that means you fell for it
Leftist logic, ladies and gentlemen.

>Dems make wild claims about Russia
>No proof anything occurred but keep thwacking the drum
>Same Dems had more contacts than Trump's team did
>Trump makes accusations of his own
>Dems suddenly interested in evidence
>Seemingly ignorant of how the Obama administration opened up the surveillance state.
>Press never questioned it
>Obama's DOJ isn't independent and just called for street action "that will turn bloody".

Can't make this up

No he didn't.

>undeniably true to at least some degree
wat

Which turned out to be true. Obama's birth certificate was fake

mobile.twitter.com/GovHowardDean/status/838039740016394242

Yeah, that would have caused a civil war.
>Clinton elected due to meddling from Obama
>Clinton pardons Obama

In reality, we just never would have known about it, so no need for a pardon.

Found it

>"Neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false," Obama spokesman Kevin Lewis said in a statement.

What an utterly utterly meaningless lawyered statement.

He can provide the court order and even Obama making the request for that court order but they'll continually move the goalpost to say "oh but Obama wasn't in your home placing the bugs so it doesn't matter".

Trump is lying! This guy said so! Fake news

So if democrats don't need evidence, why do republicans? Double-standards much?

Yes.

/thread

So it's either gonna be "a rogue official did this and Obama is innocent!!!" or else "we didn't order surveillance on a U.S. citizen, but on a particular server and communications lines due to muh Russia, totally different".

Utterly meaningless indeed.

This reminds me of Hilldog bluffing pre-election when she told Comey to go ahead and release what he had.

It's two-fold: 1.) "Tell us what you're working with so we can figure out how to spin it" 2.) "Hey, audience, look at how confident we are in doubting it. This is how you should feel, too."

Paul Ryan confirmed with Bret Baier that there was a wiretap and Congress is aware of it.

You just did too

like they'll do anything but deny, that was leaked in their playbook during the campaigns.

ASKING ABOUT HILLARY'S HEALTH IS SEXIST AND SHOULDN'T BE DONE EVER

*less than 48 hours later, when she collapses*

Talking about candidates health is okay only when something already happened.

NSA records all communication (Snowden). Seems like FISA is approval to listen to/look at that communication. If there had been anything nefarious last October, I cannot imagine why said info would not have been released/leaked to help ensure HRC's victory.

Don't get me wrong. If they broke law, get them. NO ONE is above law, except maybe HRC (federal records act, at the very least).

PROOF HERE
read your own liberal news garbage you forgetful fucks

>Trump urged to back up claims
>the media can't be bothered to back up claims of Russian interference

yes

No, he's just a massive shitposting stormfag dumbass

Why don't they read their own papers?
archive.is/4ZdyS

"The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House."

The best part is Trump got Obama's people to deny it.

This. Basically they were hoping to find some dirt back in October after the investigation reopened.
If they found enough they would anonymously release to the press and sink trump.
They found nothing so now it's bad because he can see that they did this.

If it's true, Obama abused the power of office for political gain.

Which he has a demonstrable history of doing during his entire time as President. Taxpayer money went to Hillary Clinton's campaign.

You mean Hillary Clinton's.

>my evidence is a pol thread with a YouTube clip claiming there is evidence somewhere maybe

He has a breitbart article! No FAKE NEWS here!

>Does he have any actual evidence?
the riots?

>Trump about to demolish the federal state and revert decades of foreign politics
>BUT DOES HE HAVE >PROOFS THAT OBAMA DID A BAD THING?
Fucking lefties

allahu ak... poooo in the looooo

>(C) 2004
Bringing up vintage Bush huh? How well did that work out for 'em?

Almost like you need a real reason to impeach a president beyond "I don't like him and he spoke with people I don't like either".

his evidence is mark levin said so and mark levin never tells lies or makes anything up and has direct inside knowledge of Obamas doings.

>All this Trump shill damage control.
I seriously hope you guys are being paid for this.

FISA is America's spy hunters. If FISA decided to wiretap Trunp's phone, he was waist deep in more than just Russian hookers. This is Trump trying to deflect from the fact he's shitting himself that FISA has proof of his collusion with the Russians when they sabotaged the election.

How long will Trump last before he's impeached for going full Nixon?

he should just say that and make a point about how the media does the same thing and expects to be believed

>ordered
How convenient that they ignore the idea that he was informed and did nothing to try and stop it.

> Mark Levin anonymous sources good!
> CNN anonymous sources bad!

Makes complete sense in Alex Jones conspiracy land

Trump's word is his evidence. He is President. There is no higher authority.

Here we see a shill in it's natural habitat, attempting to mimic
the language of the locals to blend in, however
the effect is not what this little shill was hoping for,
and it will soon be devoured.

Fuck off you ugly shit, as ugly as a Mexican, as smelly and dumb as a nigger.

This. He's countering the Russia ties evidence with his attorney general and trying to deflect attention from the ACA

Why is it so hard to believe that people hold a different opinion than you? You conservatards are so delusional and paranoid about shills that we can't even hold proper arguments on this board. If anyone disagrees at all the only response we ever get is HUURRR DURR THERE GO THE SHILLS HAU MACH DEY PEY U ITS LIKE YOU CLOCKED IN AT 8AM TO START SHILLING GUYZ THEREIR'RE SHILLING AGAIN

You're falling for his seven d chess by even asking

The rundown of what happened is
>Investigation launched into Russian interference
>Backed into a corner over how far reaching the evidence is
>Get out ahead of the investigation by expressing outrage over the fact that the evidence had been collected
>Use that display of outrage as public justification to essentially say "no comment" on all further Russia related matters, as advised by legal counsel, which would otherwise have seemed very suspicious to the public considering how loudmouthed he is about every single thing
>Wait and hope it all blows over while legal team erects a defense

>mobile.twitter.com/GovHowardDean/status/838039740016394242
And yet there was nothing found. Which brings into question what bullshit they had as probably cause.

>And yet there was nothing found.
Really? Because the constant stream of people stepping down, distracting themselves, or being caught in lies seems to imply otherwise

>distracting
Distancing

Fuck off, Chang.

Trump is the most honest president the US has ever had. He is already #MAGA-ing and bringing jobs back to the US.

China will never be a super power.

BINGO.

It's already known that he did it.

>what you did there
>i see it

>shill post pops up
>real Sup Forums users ignore it or do a one response sage
>shill links shill post to other shills hes sitting next to
>instantly many of the first replies are anti-DRUMPF!
>wow guys we are totally organic we can't jerk off in peace cuz you guys totally call us out each time

You really think there is "far reaching evidence" of "Russian interference" and none of that evidence was leaked before the election? You can't be this stupid. Just noticed you're a leaf, maybe you can be this stupid

they just discovered 2 FISA requests to tap trump tower. One was denied, the other was granted.

The narrative will now switch from "WHAT EVIDENCE?!" to "THIS IS PERFECTLY NORMAL NOTHING TO SEE HERE"

I have to give you that .05 that you just earned.

Holy fucking shit dude, is it even worth it ? You have got to be an empty shell of a person to spew such feckless drivel.

Jesus Christ.

>sabotaged the election
>Hillary was supposed to win, this is a given

Take a diarrhea shit into a bucket
Take a syringe and draw some of the liquid feces into it
Inject it into your bloodstream
Repeat 3 times

>implying his own word is not proof enough
Stupid CREW shills, when will they learn...

> Trump
> statements based on evidence

Choose one.