Not all Jooz are evil

Seriously stop painting all jews with the same brush. It's the 1% at the top which make us look bad. Some of us just want to red pill you on certain issues or make you laugh!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488488116361.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jew is a religion. Jesus abandoned it for a good reason

I'm really bad at mathematics, but what's 1% of the world population?
Also what's the Jew count?

I'd like to see a goy like you convert without having any jewish connection. Nope, you can't just join our club like that. You must be bound by flesh,money and blood.

I aint religious.
Wouldn't even call my self a Christan

Sorry I mean 1% of top earners in Western countries. Pretty rare to see a goy in there due to intelligence disparity but you see the odd outlier.

I forget Ethan is a jew sometimes, he's so funny! it doesn't matter if he's a jew or not he's still so FUNNY

Fuck off, kike

40% of the 1% is jewish.

Really makes you think

I just blame the jews for something whenever I say something liberal on this site so that people listen to me.

I have nothing against the Jews, so just ignore my comments

Why have we turned Muslim and Jew into a religion.
I already see people being called racesist for talking shit about Religion

try harder schlomo

Remember even the Australian head of state is a jew. We are wonderful people, who like to spread our wings and bring joy to all lands :)

Jew's have been a fucking menace to the world for thousands of years. Obviously not everyone is bad people, but it's necessary for us to be suspicious of any jew because they WILL try to infiltrate, subvert, divide and conquer us.

If h3h3 is your idea of a laugh, I don't think I'm quite ready to change my mind on jews.

Fuck off KIKE,ETHAN voted for Hillary,for what? for middle east and World War 3?

The only honarary aryan is Brother Nathaneal.

Ethan is your classic merchant, he is always asking for money. He lies all the time to get ahead of the game. Do you honestly think he gives a fuck about you? Probably not, he considers you goyim and your only purpose in his eyes is to give him him views for ads and donations for patreon

V4P3 N4T10N

>I'm really bad at mathematics

Here's something for you to think about. You know when you see all of those infographics about how over represented Jews are and how many of them own/run/have a direct hand in X business? Then you notice that the number is exceptionally high and people try to meme it off as you being an "anti-semite" and a conspiracy theorist? Jews make up 0.02% of the world population. At an absolute push they make up 0.03%. The OP seems to have mixed his numbers up, it's not the 1% who are the problem, but the 0.015%.

We just want you out of our countries.
You wouldn't mind if 90% of your media and banks were owned by gentiles?

Like 2 years ago I'd think of what you said as hysteria, but now it is proven right every-fucking-time. Everything in the core from the most rabid liberal sphere to the fat-cat corporates is led or influenced by them, which also seems to complete each other as well for some reason despite being technically the opposites of each other. Just a coincidence I guess.

pic: semi related, jews fear the nautical samurai

I just hate the zionists and the rich new world order Jews

>thinking h3 is funny

truly underaged

He also was civil about the aftermath unlike 80% of the other jewtubers who voted for shillary.

I'm sure he only did it because he's registered as democrat or something stupid. He doesn't even bring it up or harp on it in videos or on the H3Podcast.

Still a money-retarded Jew to not think his fellow kinsmen of the nose wouldn't fuck him up the ass in the lawsuit though.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488488116361.webm

No response, always a double standard with them.

I wouldn't worry about another holocaust. After 8 years of White shaming. It's going to be 8 years of Jewish Shaming. Pretty soon were all going to be just like you. Screwing people over, Trendsetting, Lying will be the norm since Christianity and religion in general is all but gone.