Name a bigger bluepill than the Tiny House movement. You can't

Name a bigger bluepill than the Tiny House movement. You can't.

>yes, good goy, all you need to live is 160 square feet, now your country will have more room for refugees

Other urls found in this thread:

green.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/07/having-children-brings-high-carbon-impact/?_r=0
youtu.be/xktwDfasPGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My asshole can fit more refugees too

The only good refugee

They don't want the goy squatting on agenda 21 land, or having any room for a family.

It's cool and everything...but for me that's more a cottage thing.

I have a place in the city close to work, and land 3 hours away. Haven't built on it yet but being off grid is certainly a goal. If these people can drop everything immediately and live in a box away from degeneracy and be happy, great.

They're hip young professionals user, they don't need any children cluttering their lifestyle

Besides, think of the environment :^)
green.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/07/having-children-brings-high-carbon-impact/?_r=0

Besides, there's room for cats!

More like:

>goy, why aren't you buying a big house and expensive car??? You need the those things! Here, I'll give you a loan to do so! Just be sure to slave away and pay the interest.

Regular sized homes in most of the country are affordable
Why does owning a tiny home mean you don't need a car?

>expensive car
You know, a new SUV or high and thing with a bunch of accoutrements that are unneeded

What does that have to do with a tiny home?
Having a house on wheels would actually be good reason to buy an SUV

You're right, OP. It's weirder than hell how the media has been pushing this, when the government establishes all form of provocation and taxation on any meaningful independence from them. Watch one episode and you'll see how they're going ape on the importance of our national parks.

So, good thread. You're still a fag, though.

how much does a tiny house cost?

im pretty sick of paying rent, honestly

Ok, I was overlooking that the house is on wheels.

My point iss that it's better to live as minimalistically as possible while still being comfortable so as to avoid a huge burden of paying back loans and interest.

>not being efficient
>not being a minimalist

that being said I would never buy one of these cucksheds when a good old trailer is 10x cheaper.

$30,000 to $50,000

You would be better buying something like this. At least you could drive the pickup and leave the camper somewhere

yeah, just getting a nice trailer would be better in many cases.

>Cucked life

Any guy who buys a tiny house isn't a man.

Quads confirm tiny house master race.

Home loans and property tax are predator Jewish tricks.

literally nothing wrong with having your own small space on your own land.
Long term apartments/rentals are the true blue pill.

hmmmm. not bad

>Americans need to own a McMansion and at least 2 SUVs not to be peer shamed
Has there ever been bigger goys then burgers honestly?

(they) should give these to the refugees and let them stay in their own country. oh wait, the point isn't to help people, it's to destabilize Europe. Almost forgot.

Large homes have a purpose
You can fill them with children

Is a sleepy one with jam on his face.

>it's cool because it's like having a shitty new york apartment but you can take it anywhere.

dat braid HNNNNG

>its cool to live in a trailer

This is just how poor Americans are.

3D Printed Tiny Home

youtu.be/xktwDfasPGQ

Holy shit, I need to start building these things, I bet it is only $10k in materials

Regardless of which race comes out ahead, trying to outbreed another group of people is still a race to the bottom.

Consider--as the population density rises:
>it's more crowded; less space yourself
>more waste and garbage produced around you
>bigger government and higher taxes to manage bigger populations

Instead of trying to outbreed other races, just elect people who keep riffraff from coming into the country in the first place.

Ok how many kids are you going to fit in your tiny home?

What are the laws for these? Do you have to rent a plot somewhere to sleep for the night? Or could you travel around and live in walmart parking lots.

While I do agree, the insulation, plumping, and fixtures are shit in camping trailers.

That said If you are handy enough to build a "tiny house" you are handy enough to upgrade a trailer. For these hipsters it is about status. Most of these tiny houses cost

I don't get why you'd buy one of these and not a trailer.

Though I've seen some tiny houses that look ok, mostly the ones that are like half a silo. The cuck carriages like op posted seem pointless though.

Aren't these homes any different from RV's?

>young hip professionals
>don't need kids
So why do they NEED each other?

Where do they get the money to buy these? Most young people are already in debt from shitty college degrees.

kek

They dont own a house

>le simplicity minimalist meme
>can't even into aesthetics
wew lad
minimalism without harmony is asceticism
acceptable for a bachelor, not so great if you want to plant roots and have a family
this user gets it
>it's more crowded; less space yourself
it's OK to take up space
>more waste and garbage produced around you
not necessarily, and making a homestead and a family means more garbage, this is nothing new
>bigger government and higher taxes to manage bigger populations
only if you elect big-government politicians; I'll happily take a larger population of native-born Americans governed by local and state politics

cause they don't have autism and enjoy interacting with others, especially with the opposite sex

>aesthetics are more important than anything else
>now pay me an extra $50,000 for these tasteful aesthetics, goyim

top cuck

it is a cuckshed, but nothing is more cucked than the millstone of a mortgage hanging around your neck. debt slavery is true cuckdom

>Manufacturing - Automated
>Transportation - Automated
>Service and Retail - Automated
>Construction - Automated

Boy are we fucked

Consider a shipping container. You could get a 20' for $3-5k, furnish it, cut out windows, add insulation, replace the doors with something more practical and when you get the cash you could always add another "room".

And this is the redpill. Enjoy your cucksheds and trailers while i hone the art of caligraphy and the sword.

>affordable
>takes 30 years to pay off

Independent off grid living is the truest redpill out there.
The men speaking against it are sweaty palmed mortgage rats getting increasingly nervous about the horrible mistake they made buying a life in the suburbs .

With that said: tiny mobile homes are kind of retarded... Small homes on foundations and 100 acres are the correct route.
Source pic related ....ama

You dont have to get a 30 year mortgage
though rates are almost nothing and there is no sign of deflation so I dont see why not

>eight feet wide

None, for Christ's sake. How haven't you figured that out yet? What do I give a shit about what happens to the retarded masses after I'm dead?

>it's OK to take up space
No kidding. I can't do that when there's more people around me, though.

>only if you elect big-government politicians
I won't, but other people will, and it'll be imposed on me regardless.

>None
best goy

>Tiny House movement.
lutz , if I stored all my ammo in that tiny shitbox I wouldn't have room for all my bang sticks

About the size of a studio apartment for six months rent of said apartment.

Explain how my dead body will care about the Earth after I've expired.

great non-answer pleb
enjoy your sweet trailer
>who needs beauty, r-r-right goys? i have all the cubbies i need to hold my tendies
>I can't do that when there's more people around me
>it'll be imposed on me regardless
you lack agency user

This. Surprised how many "redpilled" debt slaves there are. Probably just kikes LARPing as Sup Forumstards now that I think about it.

Tiny houses are only shit if they have wheels. They used to call them cabins/cottages

The tiny house "movement" is just an atempt to normalize poverty. If you live in a small house, youre either very poor, or very frugal. It doesn't make you some club member, you just realize the reality of what it means to live in todays world.

Ok then why not just kill yourself now?

>Wasting money on useless shit

top cuck

Yes goy, take out a 30 year (((loan))) on a house.

I quite like my tiny home, built it for under 25k cash.

Shipping containers are so over priced now that you're better off going with steel prefab or even earthbag contrusction (if youre in the right climate). Shipping containers do make excelent sheds for tool storage though.

>good goyim, you'll have no space to have children now! the world is overpopulated anyways hehe

>now pay half of your income to Africa so they can shit out 20 babies each, YOU need to feed them all!

Because I enjoy being alive right now in a way that I desire, ie, minimalistically and away from others. That's compatible with having no care for a future I won't exist in.

> off grid
> on Sup Forums

Maybe when the boomers die and Trump kicks out immigrants housing prices will drop

>They used to call them cabins/cottages
and only poor people lived in them

homes in 90% of the country are affordable

buy a stick welder and weld them together, pretty easy. also they stack on each other.

Yep.

Same with veganism. They're trying to make homelessness fashionable.

>Here goy, eat this boiled garbage you can get just as many nutrients from your old carrot peels as you can from a steak.

Fingers crossed, but Im not holding my breath.

>I live in a trailer, in a trailer park, but I don't want people to think I'm trailer trash
The globalists have destroyed the middle class but people in the middle and working class don't want to admit they're poor and have a worse standard of living.

Pretty much everyone was poor prior to the 20's. The everybody is affluent meme only exists in places like Luxembourg and for several decades here- usually after wars devastated the workforce leading to a higher demand for labor.

>>who needs beauty, r-r-right goys? i have all the cubbies i need to hold my tendies
If you travel light and are mobile you can surround yourself in the serenity of nature.

>you lack agency user
Because of the tyranny of the majority.

>Drive around one night with friend and get lost
>Notice little shed/house in the garden we're facing, it has little lights on inside and a chimney
>"Oh look, it's a cuck shed"
>"A what?"
>Realise I'm irl and not on Sup Forums
>"H-ha, just these things they have in Sweden"
>"Ah, did you know that from the flag?"
>Points at Swedish flag in the house window

Have memes become reality? Am I right to fear this timeline or should I embrace it?

As a tradesmen I always thought it would be pretty neat to build a tiny house for myself. I like the idea of trying to fit all the things I deem necessities into such a small form factor. However, as an investment these things are awful. You look at the price per squarefoot if your buying one from someone and you're paying damn near $400 a square foor, and the thing has practically no resale value. The movement has good intentions, but the price people are paying is fucking ridiculous.

You shouldn't own land goy!!

never build your own home on your own land, its' the governments after all!!

Ah, thank you merchant, I can always count on you for financial advice.

>have a 1,500 sf house
>spend 99.5% of my time in a 160 sf room

not really
look at most old farm homes
They are much bigger than cabins

Is there anything special about these things other than the size? It might be fun to build one, even though I wouldn't want to live in one myself.

embrace it

Because the memes will provide foresight as you create the future.

I know someone who makes a living renting those out.

I got to stay in one overnight for free a few years back. The novelty quickly wears off, and you end up feeling claustrophobic as fuck

I can, the Tiny House movement in Sweden

Hey I would love to see the inflation bubble pop but that is not happening anytime soon so you might as well take advantage of it

>If you travel light and are mobile you can surround yourself in the serenity of nature.
I can do that and still have a place of my own that's tranquil. You don't have to live in the suburbs user. It's only necessary if you want a family imo
>Because of the tyranny of the majority.
work hard to give yourself leverage over the majority
>pic related is superior to a bunk bed with a desk underneath

>a mobile cuckshed

Tiny house = fancy cuck shed.

>Mortgage rat
>Being sad on Sup Forums

Affordable is relative.

The really old farmhouses WERE tiny. There's a dilapidated one in the field next to my house and it's maybe 3 rooms. The ones you were thinking of usually housed multiple generations and were built by the owners themselves before the fucking government established a bunch of fucking bullshit codes.

abordable for most people
homes are only overpriced in a few cities

yes, it is much better to take a loan from a jewish bank to pay for a giant house you wont need.

>tfw start living my life entirely around memes

I suppose it can't be worse than living around trannies and transracials.

What I don't understand is that this would prevent a lot of money from being made. Big house = big debt. Plus all the stuff to buy to fill it. And maintenance. A big house means they've got you by the balls (assuming you stretched your means to acquire it, which I'm assuming most people do).

Isn't there a lot less money to be made on these small homes? I always imagine bluepilledness being closely related to wage-slavedom and just being suckered out of your money.