Why are the countries that created Western civilization such shitholes today?

Why are the countries that created Western civilization such shitholes today?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>flag
what do you think

jews

Because of you Hans

I mostly mean Italy and Greece, but while we are at it: PIGS thread.

for us and spain, he helped greatly
stole so much shit you wound't believe. read about it

Explain, Cyprus.

>inb4 Eurozone
They chose to enter it and are free to leave anytime.

>free to leave anytime.
Biggest joke if heard my entire live

>are free to leave anytime.
tha'ts what Greece tried to do a few years ago

It's true.
SYRIZA considered the idea. In fact, our finance minister even vowed to exclude the Greeks -- but only the Greeks themselves have the opportunity to leave.

Spain and Portugal are shit because they're full of Moorish half-breeds as a result of the Muslim wars of conquest.

Italy and Greece are shit because they are basically artificially created countries that spent most of their history as loose confederations of city-states. People have more loyalty to their local communities than to the nation, so corruption and tax evasion are rampant.

Yeah. And many Greeks still wish to leave the Euro, but their own politicians often explain why it is a bad idea.

At least we didnt destroyed Europe...

...four times

>their own politicians
are the problem
for fuckas sake, the PM supports anarchism

you are fucking reatrded, but that is to be expected just by looking at your falg
Spain and portugal ruled half the planet AFTER the reconquista, so your point is retarded

>People have more loyalty to their local communities than to the nation

I think that's an interesting theory indeed, but Germany also went through a late and artificial (well, what national unification was not man-made?) process of unification.

You know a lot about our history

Tell us more about your country, man

JOIN IN EUROPE UNION

THE BIG MISTAKE

>Italy and Greece
>Artificial countries

Top kek autism

why is the once-more-racist country being invaded by muslims now?

>free to leave anytime.
HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHA my sides

Three.

> their own politicians

After your own politicians scared the shit out of their politicians threatening isolation and economic collapse

>Sack of Rome
>Thirty Years War
>Karl Marx
>WW1
>WW2
it's actually five times

I'm looking at you.

Concrete evidence?
Our politicians, at first, proclaimed that they want to exlude the Greeks from the Eurozone -- against the Greeks' own will, if necessary.

fucking anglo give back Akrotiri and Dhekelia REEEEEEEEE

The french and the germans

In our case, the germans (Habsburgs and later on the EU)

Kebab

buddy they voted NO but the cucked prime minister ignored it and passed the legislation anyway

Portugal is whiter than you, faggot.
>Italy and Greece
>Artificial countries
Holy fucking shit

>the cucked prime minister ignored it

Yeah, indeed.
And what has Germany to do with the actions of SYRIZA?

So you act as you are the fucking rulers of the EU. Oh, man...

We currently rule the entire solar system and this planet
What do you want to know

The reason starts with a "G" and ends in "ermany"

You want to protect it?

>genetics don't change over years

I have no idea goy

Can you tell me how many niggers and mexicans you have?

Oh please Greece does fucking nothing without the approval of the Troika of Germany and the IMF. The IMF is on record for saying that Germany has gone " too far" that's the fucking IMF that demands you do hardcore austerity and cut everything if you're gonna recurve loans at all

Six because of wwiii

>t.Chink rapebaby

their chickens came home to roost and by chickens i mean scum they lorded over in the shit holes they colonized

The Soviet Union won the Space Race. Fill up my glass with your tears.

i have jew heritage but no problem with that user...your lads are obsessed with goyim

we need a military coup

Portugal and Greece are Germany's puppet states, and you dare say these words? How much a fucking disgusting PIG can you be?

>Greece does fucking nothing without the approval of the Troika of Germany and the IMF

Since the Greek government wishes to stay in the Euro, not because they're an extended arm of German interests.

no you don't, only the elite do.

And yet Marx is the worst of them

>free to leave anytime

>implying China won't overtake you as the planet's greatest power soon enough
you better get rid of the traitorous liberals in your government if you don't want to lose your place, boy

You are talking as if Spain wasn't a puppet State kek.

They are the ones that fucked them up to begin with
hold on looking for video were varoufakis explain how it was EU fault for fucking up Mediterranean countries

> Greek government wants to stay

> We will fuck you so hard if you leave you fucking goy I dare you to leave

> look he wants to stay!

Spain:

-Gave Rome some of the greatest emperors ever while we were Hispania
-Fought againt muslism for centuries until take them out in 1492
-Took every muslism and jew still remained here in 1609
-Freed Europe from islamic tirany in Lepanto Battle (1571) and Viena Battle (1529)
-Discovered the New world (1491) and founded one of the greatest empires ever
-Fought against communism spreading (1936) and were the guardians of the west against it for decades

Germany:
-Destroyed the Roman Empire and took the Dark Ages of the High Middle Ages
-Founded the Illuminati sect
-Founded the school of Frankfurt and cultural marxism
-Created Marxism
-Helped Lennin to make the Russian revolution
-Destroyed Europe (again) in First World War
-Destroyed Europe (again) in second world war and created the stigma agianst nationalism that still remains now
-Destroyed Europe again with rapefugees welcome politics

Because white people killed themselves out before aids killed out niggers. If we woulda just waited we'd be fine now duh

t. Spaniard the "light featured" negro

we have fallen because of the ottomans.

FPBP

Four

Ever heard of the little divergence? The northwest of Europe became an economic powerhouse around 1600. Spain, Portugal and the Italian city states were passed by Britain and France.

As for Greece... they never recovered from the Ottoman occupation

But... Franco... Desu.

Because all the people that made them great died.

The Romans and the Hellenic races are gone. Just like the Ancient Egyptians. Also just like the Phoenicians. And just like the Germanic people.

>Because white people killed themselves out before aids killed out niggers. If we woulda just waited we'd be fine now duh
what are you talking about john

>We will fuck you so hard if you leave you fucking goy I dare you to leave

I'm still looking for evidence for this apparent offer the Greeks couldn't refuse.

If the we (the Germans) ran the Union the way we wanted it to be, would Britain be able to leave it? Would SYRIZA be elected in Greece? Would East Europe completely disobey us during the refugee crisis?

>the Roman Empire
GOOD RIDDANCE! Meds WERE glorious with exception to ROME. Literal pioneers of all modern troubles. Romans willingly intermixed out of existence. Rome allowed scum from Asia Minor, Judea and North Africa to freely travel and settle. You know the drill. The Mediterraneans are dead. It's anthropoligal fact. Again I repeat, Meds were glorious with exception for Rome. I mean, Romans got B L A C K E D in brothels and watched gory spectacles in the Colosseum. The "barbarians" being savage were a victor's meme. Just like the "muh ebul" Nazis today.

>Ritualistic and very spiritual occasional post-battle cannibalism/head decor innawoods.
>Blood for sport and animal cruelty followed up by some nigger dick in the brothel.

Pic related - more of Roman """""""art"""""""

Quite literally the ancestors of modern Italians

S.P.Q.R.? More like C.U.C.K

Gods Bless Alaric and his struggle

No seas estupido tio

Ok, what about niggers, though. Will they be deported back to Africa?

Good to see an intelligent Spanish user.

And now Erdogan wants to make the Ottoman Empre again, and no one bats an eye.

Estupido, por qué? Que es falso?

Eternal kraut strikes again. Leave us alone, will you?

Now you're just being unfair towards the Germans... They also participated in the crusades and gave birth to tons of philosophers and scientists...

>Destroyed Europe (again) in second world war and created the stigma agianst nationalism that still remains now
If the whole of germany is to blame for (((Marxism))) then austria is to blame for WWII. Your logic is shit. Stop blaming millions of people for the autism of a few.

>Euro financial crysis and rapefugees welcome crysis

This is actually six times

he will get rekt if he tries.

niggers, man.

I love how ass blasted you beaners with high school diplomas get. Your country is shit, and you lost a war to us, faggot.

>Germany is bad for producing subversive Jews
>Germany is also bad for trying to get rid of them
Yeah, fuck off.

>Spain and Portugal are shit because they're full of Moorish half-breeds as a result of the Muslim wars of conquest.
But Spain's greatest moments came centuries after those wars.

because greece was rules by roaches for 4 centuries, we are obviously gonna be shit, we arent but a shadow of our former self.
feelsbadman

right, back to the steppe now

All of these countries were raped pretty bad by Barbarians such as mudslimes and germanics.

Spotted the shart in mart who didn't even finish high school

You are not European anyway. Merkel is a polish kike just so you know

They all got bred with Muslims.

still most hispanic (portuguese, spaniards) men have cousins among the berbers because those carthaginians just became roman subjects.

the berbers, they went on to conquer hispania.

True

-They fucked the part of Rome Empire that still remained because reasons (1204)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)

social democracy, is why.

Not my place to say

>implying
You are trying to squeeze complex history into some small explanation.

Both are niggers. Look at this subhuman. Negroid features are visible even 30-55 generations after

Look faggot you wanted to keep muh EU intact so when Greece happened you did everything to have them stay in the EU gave them money on condition of austerity measures even harsher than anything the IMF recommended if Greeks would leave they would be sued and made to pay debts for eternity anyway while in economic isolation from the EU and a trash credit rating this scheme failed because Greece will never be able to repay its debts and the EU is collapsing anyway but Greece will never ever be solvent forcing them to get new debts at higher interest to pay for old debts. Greece is a fucking tiny shirhole province or the EU who you decided to fuck up and threaten to scare the shit out of other EU countries this plan backfired however becuase you can fuck with something as small and shitty as Greece but not with something like the UK, Italy and the Netherlands

>Spotted the mexican roach who thinks he's anything but a joke :^).

I don´t know why people are getting butthurt at us for something that several tribes in western europe did 1500 years ago. Germany didn´t exist today and many people back then fighting the romans would be todays belgians, swiss, and french. Also the roman empire ruined itself pretty well with corruption, crazy leaders and way to much land to control. The fact that they attacked german tribes enslaved and killed them which made them an enemy only added up to the rest.

Who's going to stop him though? The Americans, although they don't trust him, are still his allies and the Russians aren't showing hostility to him at the moment.

despite the fact that banks outside Greece, ruined Greece. mainly because Greek banks had crappy fees.

after the banks outside of Greece stole Greek money, Greece economy went tits up.

then the bankers escape justice.

Thanks for the info, Mongolia