Reminder that Trump is so insecure about the fact that Obama is not only a better president than him...

Reminder that Trump is so insecure about the fact that Obama is not only a better president than him, but also a better man, that he made up bogus claims about wiretapping that he still hasn't backed up.
This is unprecedented and petty on a scale I thought impossible. What a sad shell of a man.

Kill yourself dumb nigger.
Also SAGE

>he made up bogus claims
ITT liberals call the NYT fake news

the NYT IS fake news - Donald LUMP

Nyt is fake news you retard

They've already proved a FISA request was accepted regarding bugging trump tower. Keep up shill

Also, sage

cringe

Obama is one of the greatest presidents we have ever had. Trump makes me feel ashamed, and sad for my country. I am tired from fighting, but I say with the energy still left in me....
never trump
not my president
I will fight him with all I have

With all these false accusations hI'm and his people are spewing out; he will always be a little nigger.

>sage
>doing anything

Hopefully this will be what gets him impeached.

you can't even meme properly.

Five threads up right now with YouTube clips of the news, with proof. Fifteen shill threads up, with no proof! No proof!

Get off your proxy, leaf.

>obongo days russia hacked the elections without providing evidences

Wow how could the russians do this!

>trump says obongo monitored his phone without providing evidence

LE PROOOFS

>marble and gold
How does a man that wealthy have such a poor man's idea of what wealth looks like?

>unprecedented
There's that word again. David Brock shill confirmed.

Obama is going to prison over this.
Also if you faggots try to force him to step down we are standing by to help in the inevitable military coup. You can't just fuck with someone who has the kind of military support he has. The vast majority of our armed forces don't necessarily see the left as The People. Their families and friends are mostly right wing. The left just denigrates them and puts them down for what they do. It's going to bite you in the ass.

>Better president
>Lose 1300 seats for his party and crash healthcare

Literally, all you have to do to be a better president than Obama is to play golf for 8 years.

oh please...

The only thing Obama was is a filthy nigger.

One of, if not the most successful, well liked men in the world is a "filthy nigger"

>Everyone I don't like was paid to have opinions I don't agree with
42% approval for daddy drumpfy

If he's so successful why did he get fired after just 8 years?

Really makes you think.

Majority of America would have voted for him to serve a third term. Even republicans. They respect him because he genuinely loves his country and served in it's best interest, unlike Blumpf.

REMINDER, THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. BE SURE TO SAGE

Yeah, the FBI needed to tap Trump to see the crimes he was committing. Being tapped isn't a good thng

>when you sage a thread

>Majority of America would have voted for him to serve a third term.
>except American voted for a 180 degree turnaround of Obama over a woman of a very similar political ideology and influence

>petty
>obnoxious
>problematic
care to give us more fagpansy terminology?

shillerific, faggot

shill harder next time

Checked and SAGEd

you can't bump your own threads, reddit

>>except American voted for a 180 degree turnaround of Obama over a woman of a very similar political ideology and influence
3 million disagree

the us presidential election is 50 independent state elections. the overall popular vote is an irrelevant number. gj showing your ignorance of the us political system with your superior nigger brain

>g-go ba-back t-to redd-reddit