M A D A M E
A
D
A
M
E

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1LUss
zdnet.com/article/us-spy-court-didnt-reject-a-single-secret-government-demand-for-data/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for sharia law for all americans

isis CONFIRMED

Obama is going to jail, this is seditious conspiracy

BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Dean is poised to take over the DNC is Obama and his surrogates go down to this.

Dean dropped out of DNC chairman race.

Pelosi's body language has been indicative that they're expecting something bad.

- Obama and Lynch indicted
- Perez forced to resign
- Dean takes over DNC and white Democrats take back party

NICE TRY, BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THE DIGITS WE BEEN ROLLIN?

GET READY TO CROAK

Dean confirms Obama wiretapped Trump. Someone told him that if he got the DNC job, he'd have to lead them through the shitstorm.

Dean is insulated from this shit.

Obama has been caught.

Dean is gonna be the leader of the Democrats.

>Trump wire tapped just in case he brews terrorism
>meanwhile Obama goes with Bear Grylls to Alaska completely unsupervised.

>because surveillance in America is always reasonable, justified and done with oversight
Where the fuck have these cucks been the last 5 years? Werent they the ones crying for Snowdens pardon?

They could do worse. Despite him getting overhyped once before, by comparison to modern liberals the guy is a straight edge and a thinker.

Maybe he can lead the dems back to being capable of participating in the free exchange of ideas again.

So he was tapped then.

I don't know which is stupid, people thinking Trump couldn't be tapped at all or people blowing this whole thing out of proportion. Why can't they just say they did but didn't use it for election advantage?

trump is a terrorist?

>omg Snowden a hero, FISA courts are fascist and illegal
>haha, fuck drumpf, FISA courts are great

>Why can't they just say they did but didn't use it for election advantage?
They're not using to for an election advantagd, just to undermine his presidency and smear his appointees.

so much fucking this

Well then user what is the exact definition of terrorist that thy use?

What does it mean when every warrant that mentioned Trump by name were denied because lack of evidence and the only one honored illegally left his name off

>political opponent means terrorist

Because you can'\t say you didn't use it for an election advantage when you endorse his opponent. You now have a dog in the fight.

Yeah, becuase FISA only approves wiretaps that have soild proof/ probable cause behind them.

archive.is/1LUss

Because they did use it for an election advantage

>say it with me
S E D I T I O U S C O N S P I R A C Y

(((probable cause)))

Yep. It was the America-loving patriot Trump, not the black Muslim Communists in the White House who needed surveilling.

That levin guy is right to want to know about the daily intel briefings etc. If the fisa efforts are there obama has no ability to play his "i read it in the news at the same time you did" schtick.

Podesta had some inside info so someone in the obama administration was passing info to trumps political opponents.

Seems as if the obama admin found nothing damaging because they would have leaked the whole shebang before the election. Instead they are just leaking things that make trump campaign look bad, while implying the worst.

Since the election they are pushing the russia trump angle in order for the media to justify the illicit wire taps/surveillance.

Say it with me:

P E N C E
E
N
C
E

>seditiousconspiracy

Are you counter intel or something? This is terrible marketing for our side. First off, normies have no idea what "seditious" means and second the word "conspiracy" casts instant doubt on anything you say. It seems like you work for the other side and are trying to get out ahead of this thing by discrediting it.

sage

PATRIOT act and FISA=Warrantless searches. Every citizen has been wire tapped. THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!!!

>tap for probable cause

taps were installed,
FISA request submitted,
denied,
resubmitted,
denied,
taps never removed,
recorded illegally,
Trump discovers it
Obama BTFO

take your twitter shit news elsewhere and kys

This. It has to be something that most people will find to be abhorrent without the word conspiracy in it. And something that would be hard for them to high jack.

Spy-in-chief

Espionage-in-chief

The obama spy ring

Eavesdropper-in-chief

The problem with these is that they can be high jacked for them to suggest trump is in cahoots with russia.

The tag should have obama in it so it cant be used against trump or distorted.

>Leading Democrat states that Democrat president did nothing wrong.

35,000+ FISA warrants over the course of a decade

Only TWELVE (12) have ever been rejected. EVER.

ONE OF THOSE REJECTED WAS THE FISA WARRANT ON TRUMP, PROBABLY BECAUSE IT LOOKED SHADY AS FUCK EVEN TO THE FISA RUBBERSTAMP JUDGE

Then they went back for another FISA warrant, just before the general election.

Sauce on those numbers?

This nigger isn't human. No nigger is, but this one is especially subhuman.

>probable cause
>WMD's
>gulf of tonkin
>2017
>still believing
>still not doing big cums

wtf I'm a democrat again

Jail the nigger.

zdnet.com/article/us-spy-court-didnt-reject-a-single-secret-government-demand-for-data/

EVERYBODY READ THIS ARTICLE ABOUT THE FISA SECRET COURT SYSTEM

the drug laws set up to generate government revenue by appropriating drug dealers' property aren't used illicitly, either. trust the law, goy, it's for your own good.

they did it at least in october, and if they found anything they surely would have revealed it before the election

Sha-
Di
Lay-

Howard Dean: "and once we indict Obama and Hillary ,we're going after Pelosi!andSchumer!andLynch!andBrazile!andBrock!andAlefantis!YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHAAHHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Howard Dean is an imbecile.

told you retards nothing would happen

okay Hunter 3-1 Actual thanks for the sick info where can i follow you on instagramofweed

EYAAHHHHHH!

This is actually what's happening. The left and the right are both openly embracing authoritarianism, just so long as their side comes out on top.

>Why can't they just say they did but didn't use it for election advantage?

That argument went out the window when the wire taps happened before and after the FISA request, the information somehow got (illegally) disseminated out for political reasons, and the wire tapping didn't stop even when it was conclusive there was no wrongdoing.

He would be lynched before that. Free expression of ideas = hate speech

will do

NOOO!! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HOW WE FINALLY TARNISHED OBAMA!! THIS ISN'T FAIR!!!

REEEEEEEEE!!!!!

HOLY SHIT! Trump is harboring terrorists in his hotels!

>say it with me M A D A M E

Nice to see you support Marine Le Pen.

What's so bad about being tapped? Didn't Snowden tell us NSA does this to everyone?

>They tap for probable cause
That's not how the fourth amendment works

I do, i'm just doing what everyone else does and posting hilarious b8

i dunno man...could you refute this?

I'm going to find you on the day off the rope and skin you alive.

Tap for probable cause? That seems entirely backwards, especially because there are no exigent circumstances

I know you're joking but considering you need to present evidence to the FISA court to wire tap someone, you can't wiretap someone to get evidence said evidence.

>neither Obama or any WH official
>US citizen

Oddly specific desu

When you do this to your allies, what can you do to your opponents?

If Dean takes over DNC it would become a respectable opposition party again.

>Dean takes over DNC and white Democrats take back party

too late, they are at home with Trump now
they will be making promises while Trump will be delivering

>115353476
Benisdent?

New thread, lads Balt/pol/

>Durrr, Donald Trump is a terrorist... durr.

Because we can't move forward until one side has its shit pushed in.

We're either going to make pedophilia legal or we're going to redefine what other means to have the moral highground.

The first TISA request was denied fagot, and they didn't find anything
Face reality! The half jewish monkey of Soros is goying to prison

Who's ready for the Jeb! surge?

SHILLS OUT IN FULL FORCE TODAY.
hmmm I wonder why.....

you sage a thread, not a post.

>It seems like you work for the other side and are trying to get out ahead of this thing by discrediting it.
sounds familiar

Dean is an establishment tool now. Maybe he always was, but he definitely is now.

DNC will experience no gains from him.

The progressives that fled the DNC after Bernie hate any of these fucks, especially ones that are right now pushing the Russia narrative.

Stop using words you clearly don't understand, leaf

So this is watergate but bigger?

Everything is going according to plan

Hopefully they'll bring Jim Webb in too. Or if not, that Trump gives Webb a position in his administration.

Confirmed

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Snowden was so right, they even spy on the President Elect.

it def looks worse than watergate

Watergate:
It def involves more people than Watergate. Therefore you could say it's "bigger"

Obamagate
> Obama WH, after having two requests for FISA warrant on Trump rejected, gets one by falsifying the next request (leaving out Trump's name).
> FISA info gathering has strict limits on how it can be used. It should not be kept if not found incriminating. It was kept for political purposes.
> FISA info should also not be disseminated. At least some of the info gathered was released to the press.

Numerous ares the law appears to have been broken. It's a fucking mess.

i love how libs and democrats with latch themselves to anything or anyone that they think confirms or pushes their narrative. i guess when you're on a sinking boat you will find anything to hold on to.

Let the lieing niggers loving libs burn

FISA court doesn't require probable cause. That's the whole point of it, a rubber stamp court for foreign surveillance.

so they did

Right wing Normies all know what Sedition is. I agree that the word 'conspiracy' should be left off, it's popular meaning is too divorced from its legal one.

REEEAWWHHHHHHHHH

sage with me, kikes must slide.

>o-obama didn't tap trump's phone, trump is a lunatic!
>t-trump is a terrorist, that's why they tapped his phone
make up your fucking minds

In a rational world, Obama would be in a shitload of trouble.

In a rational world.

>tfw gov isnt legitimate because gov was legitimate all the times before Trump
kys on the way out please

Obama is fucked. Trump is calling for a Congressional investigation on the matter. He wouldn't be doing so without a solid case.

Well King Nignog cant be pardoned since he's out of office and cant get his bitchboy to play ball, so that one part of Watergate on a much more damaging scale essentially.

I bet he feels really salty with himself now for talking all that hoodshit at the dinner a year ago. Literally egg on face and foot in mouth, disgusting.

Was going to make fun of your source but it seems that you used a fucking
T W E E T
W
E
E
T