You should like black people, there's no point in hating them

Prove me wrong

now this is shitposting

Not an argument

>implying 2 nukes were enough

I don't hate them anymore than I hate a wild animal. They just need their own space to chimp out

DRUMPF

I may have taken the bait, but I brought a condom with me.

Don't know why but keked really hard from the op pic

racism from others towards blacks is based out of a deep and primal inferiority

Delete this.

no one said anything about nukes, you sure your translator knows english and didn't scam you?

I don't hate black or brown people. I just don't want them in my country, because their culture is incompatible with ours. Just like I think american culture is fine for americans, but should really just stay where it belongs. I really hate commies, antifas and nazis, though. That foreign shit needs to stay way the fuck out and any Dane that either believes in communism or that German hitler shit, should hang for treason. Antifas must burn at the stake.

>2017
>your opinion is relevant
well, if you had not stolen land from native Norwegians you would not have this problem

>Prove me wrong

>Not an argument

>huehue making a thread asking for opinions, because he wants to racebait
>shitpost at people when they say they don't hate brownies, but want them to stay where they belong
C'mon, now. Aren't you just baiting now? Do you want to make Sup Forums hate brown people by acting obnoxious, so you can be proven right when you indirectly claim people here don't like brown folks?