Didn't you know that marriage and children are prisons designed by the Eternal Jew to keep men from having true freedom?

Didn't you know that marriage and children are prisons designed by the Eternal Jew to keep men from having true freedom?

A single man is a free man
Go for true freedom
Go MGTOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOqSKXRnTlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

keep telling that to yourself when you're dying alone and forgotten, having passed on your legacy to no one, neet

I literally proposed to my gf this morning.

Mgtow is a jewish trick to keep resistant people from creating families and spreading their ideas to their children.

Marriage and children are how we maintain civilization. It's the erosion of marriage laws and the change to always favoring women that's helped destroy the institution of marriage and fundamentally breaks the bedrock of our western societies.

Marriage isn't bad, but biased marriage laws are.

The Jews want to destroy the nuclear family. If we fight amongst ourselves they will succeed

The gif I uploaded is what a MGTOW is.

MGTOW is such a shitty concept, maybe even worse then athiesm.

>MGTOW
MGTOW is a key component of the white genocide goyim. Please continue to spread the message. :)

Congrats famalam!

Get out of here anti-breeder scum. You seek the death of our race. We only make up 15% of the global population.

SAGE

okay, buddy; that's why all of western civilization evolved to have one man reproduce with one woman, so that they might raise them together.

congratulations!

Congrats man

Such a waste of boobs, he could unironically make some girls jealous

you're so fucked kid

Most of you will die alone even if you have a spouse, or be the one left behind. Rarely do both die together. Also, 99.99% of you will have no legacy and will be forgotten within 2 generations at the most.

Enjoy having your one life wasted being a slave to some woman and the state.

Atleast I took the chance and might have kids and a legacy. You have folded your arms and lifted your head smugly while sitting in a coffin saying "I sure taught the women folk by not trying to marry one or start a happy family" I may die alone, you certainly will.

I hope for your sake you screened her properly , ignoring all the red flags is just setting you and your children up for pain and misery later.

GTFO jew

Congratulations user!

Be sure to marry at a good church. Don't do any of that "Private Marriage" BS.

One thing Varg was right about is that MGTOW are weak men who don't know how to handle women.

>falling for the legacy jew

kys faggot

>Marriage is a jewist trick to ensnare unsuspecting betamales to their divorce rape alimoney

fixed.

Just admit your gay, you know it, everyone else knows it. Just stop trying to hide it.

I-I don't really care about society or genes or whites or anything like that. the world can burn for all I care. Luckily enough I won't last long here on earth that I'd see that.

Plus you'd be a degenerate immoral cuck to want your kids to see the Tribulation Period.

I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL

JEW TRICKS TO LOWER WHITE BIRTH RATES. REPORT AND MOVE ON FOLKS.

>tfw you die out in one generation but at least women and babies didn't hurt your feelings

That's why I pump and dump. Don't knock her up, marriage is for suckers, all women are whores but I like that, only dicklet faggots don't.

>wanting single mothers

trying to "handle" women nowdays equals them having LITERAL goverment behind them...

fuck off

>115362753
get a load of this goycuck

>Redpill?

>made by jews
>existed simce ancinet primitive cultures that didn't even interact with jews
You are literally a liberal.

Apply for a job
Stop play videogames
loose weight
shave your body
cut your hairs
don't be afraid of women anymore
let's talk about interesting stg with a girl
protect her
impregnate her

>le smug face

reddit is through that door and then go left.

you forgot that she's a divorce gold digging cunt.

Marriage is stupid, not engaging a relationship at all even more so

But good goy, dont make kids. The shitskins are making enough kids already

dude, i just want to have sex with them. Women are whores, who the fuck cares about "relationships" except small dick loser betas?

>dude, i just want to have sex with them
>literally playing their game

It's the big bad government again. Big bad government makes it so that you can't attract a decent women. Every problem in you life was made by government.
Government is people. And has power because of people. Government is in extension what people are. Now people do what benefits them.
So you can start by making it more beneficial for women to behave like you want them to. Not by blaming the government that is some abstract entity.

No marriage, no divorce.
Cunt yourself.

New thread, lads Balt/pol/

>Just ignore that the government guarantees that anyone you marry will have the right to leave and take half your stuff any time they want, MAKE HER not do it
Thanks schlomo

Why does someone following his heart trigger you so much

I don't care, having sex with them feels good. I don't give a shit about my race or my country, you shouldn't either.

Find a rich woman and by that Jew.

Both people commit something into it. I don't know how you expect to make a system that in one case can resolve that problem.
Just split it in half and never bother. That's why should avoid hypergamy and always pick women that want to work.
Housewife actually dose a lot of that and would be entitled to that because even if she doesn't earn money she works for you.
Hiring a nanny, a maid and a prostitute would be much more expensive.

I don't need a job. Why would I spend 90% of my life slaving away for Mr. Shekelstein?

A nanny, maid and prostitute wouldn't be able to claim my house as reparations when they quit, I bet they'd be a lot cheaper in the long run.

Do you pay your wife 3 pensions? I don't think so.

Yes, that's called maintenance.

With doing all I said , you have something to think and spend times.
Daily reminder if you really love your wife, you needn't marriage.

>projecting

lmao

I forgot about chef. I will say it again and again. If she works there is no argument. If she earns less too bad. She can always earn more.
If she works at home there isn't some arbitrary value of her work. As a family you share and most conflicts appear when one person doesn't commit.

Now if you are the one who is willingly signing a deal with someone that doesn't want to commit you are a sucker.
But now you will blame a deal instead of people. And again if you know how to handle women you don't find yourself in that situation.

The Zionist movement had its roots sprout long before the second world war by Jews who became disgusted at the parasitic nature their community would have on host countries. Thus a secular movement to secure a Jewish state was enacted.

The problem was that the Jewish people had become so entrenched in Western civilization, often in positions of high wealth and influence, that actually seeing this dream become reality seemed impossible.

That was until a conveniently placed man named Adolf Hitler made himself known after the events of WW1. He thoroughly believed his actions were his own never knowing that his persecution of the Jewish people was being helped and pushed along by these secular Jewish Zionists.

Hitler began to suspect he was being manipulated as he could sense the disloyalty of his generals and upper staff, his paranoia grew and grew.

His invasion of Soviet Russia was, he believed, him breaking away from Jewish manipulation and attacking his enemies at the source. Of course this just made him more of a liability than useful and he had already served his purpose. The Jewish people were in flight out of Europe into the waiting arms of the state of Israel.

However there was still the matter of the Soviet Union, controlled not by these same secular Zionists but in fact anti Zionists who saw the western people as animals, gentiles or, as you probably know them, goyim.

They were cattle thus the parasitic nature of the Jewish community was justified. Cultural Marxism, destruction of race, homogenization of the goyim was all justifiable, because after all they were simply animals to these anti Zionists.

And so we arrive at the modern day where many think the Soviet Union lost the cold war when in fact the effects of their subversion are stronger than ever.

>tfw you don't give a fuck about your generation and just want to live for yourself.

That is very selfish but it's their choice.

(((You)))

I love women too much to go mgtow.

You guys have to find a agreement somewhere. I'm a jew.. So which one did we create? Marriage? Or MGTOW?

Why do more than 50% of men not know how to handle women?

Why shouldn't you point out that the game is rigged?

This is why rape needs to be legal.

Do more than 50% of men get fucked over?

Because first you must assume that they actually getting screwed over. Even if that's how many people get divorced it doesn't mean that every case is the same.
If you marry a woman and she divorces you right away jury won't give away your house. A lot of people know. But MGTOW definitely don't.

>A lot of people know. But MGTOW definitely don't.
You don't even know how courts work, there's no jury in divorce proceedings.

And there's no statistics on that matter, but men tend to have better paying jobs than women, so yes, probably.

Apparently in Britan. Then stay cucked. And I imagine that there is. You don't have to go trough it if you sing an agreement.

And women tend to have vaginas and men want to procreate. So not really. Their worth comes from different things.
That's why feminists get so triggered by sexbots.

>chilrden are Jewish tricks
Okay CTR whatever you say.

Congratulations user. I want to propose to my ldr gf, but I'm also afraid of commitment.

>tfw no wife and children to devote my life to

saged

>The jews want us to get married
>The jews want us to not have kids
wut?

>Marry a woman that makes more money than you
>When woman making more money is one of the top causes of unhappy marriage
>When the judge will use that as evidence that she's the more fit parent
>When you'll end up paying alimony for child support anyway because she's the women and has custody

Yeah maybe if you're retarded that's a legitimate option.

>"date" and show her how submissive and generous with the money you are.
>marry the slag that has already had 73 penises inside of her
>congratulations! You have married the government and must do what she says when she says it or she can ruin your life at any time with a 15 second phone call
>you work hard for our money
>have some children who have no chance of ever being happy and who have no future, basically creating more needless suffering in a world already toxically infected by it
>still die alone

These guys will never ever learn so just stop trying.

Yes goy, don't go for women anymore. Go your own way and be your own man. Leave the women for us Je-- I mean real men!

>Getting married without a prenup

Alimony is paid to a person that takes care of the children adjusted for your income as a recompense for doing work of both parents.

>>marry the slag that has already had 73 penises inside of her
And that's where you make the mistake. Don't settle for less, and don't marry a quarrelsome wife. You don't have to get married, but if you do then don't marry a woman that 'has pretty eyes' and that's it. Get to know her for two or more years, build a relationship, and then decide from there.

Might as well throw cardboard IOUs at the judge because they don't do shit and can easily get thrown out.

The thing I hate about MGTOW a is that it's so gay. Not once have I heard an MGTOW thread we're sleeping with girls or grooming them to personal preference is ever discussed. It's all "fuck women, fuck vaginas, we should get all the men in an island and ect ect". Can't we get a domestication thread or discussion instead? I mean I can't be the only guy here thinking wtf? Go my own way? Can't I just fuck, have them pay and then go on my way? I feel like since it's never mentioned as a possibility that there is a Jew hiding behind this MGTOW movement. I mean really, we are 7 to 1. That means we each get 7 vaginas to play with.

>don't marry a quarrelsome wife

Hahahaha are you serious?
In 2017, toppest of keks

What? how? there legal binding agreements at least in Canada they are... is America really that fucked?

I'm having three kids and they will each have three kids, achmed

>giving up because it's 2017 meme
Come on user. That's why you don't settle for less. Keep looking, you'll find one. Even if you don't, don't settle for less.
>youtube.com/watch?v=uOqSKXRnTlk

Nobody intentionally marries a bitch you absolute cretin. Every single man ever has thought that "this one would never do that to me", or they wouldn't have married her in the first place.

Feminism is a Jewish meme to turn white girls into lonely childless cat women. MGTOW is a Jewish meme to turn white boys into unproductive peter pans with no desire to improve the future. As a bonus, when family support structures are dead people have to rely on the state as their safety net, another Marxist ideal. Men and women were designed by evolution to work together as a unit. No, we aren't equal, we're complementary. Embrace your biology, celebrate your heritage, and send your genes into the future to fight on into eternity and achieve glory for white civilization.

Yes, judges almost always arrange it so that the women is getting your money regardless of any previous agreements or income and will throw out Prenups on any trumped up charge the woman can think of, there was a case a few years ago where a woman claimed the man had made an oral agreement to throw out the prenup once they had kids and that was enough. Women also are almost guaranteed custody, so even if she does make more than you you'll still be on the hook for child support payments.

Also American women are garbage, they will chase their dream men far past the point where they should have been realistic and started planning a family and then turn into bitter shrews with their beta husbands, become single mothers raising the kids of men that would never commit to them by leeching off the government, or have a temporary marriage just long enough to get access to alimony/child support resources.

What if your offspring becomes neet MGTOWs?

>Freedom is having your race go extinct

Yes people will. In fact they marry people with red flags abound that any average joe could see, but believe in 'this is the one' , or 'don't worry they'll change', or go into thinking it's only natural.

aka enlightened children

so... what kind of freedom are we talking about?

there really isn't much in life to do unless you are a research scientist.....

After 100x at six flags it loses its fun.

Jesus christ man I understand your concerns but you're sounding like the reverse version of a fucking feminist.

applies to some only

The freedom to shitpost on Sup Forums

Late Abortion.

Oh so you make a family because you're selfish. And you fear to be alone. Nice

Always do the opposite of what a fucking leaf recommends

In this post, the leaf projects his fear of dying alone onto the OP.

Yeah, I can eat potato chips for breakfast, stay up as late as I want playing computer games, and I don't even have to brush my teeth. I love being free.