Today I learned that my family imbred

I've got multi-coloured eyes, or central heterochromia. My genetics professor told us this happens when there is a lack of genetic diversity in the gene pool.
So, somewhere along my family tree, someone ruined up my genetic lineage and fucked a relative.

I used to think I had really cool eyes. Now all I see is inbreeding. Fuck my life

Anyone else have multi-coloured eyes?

What colors are they?

Blue and green here.

Those are my eyes in the photo. They're yellow/green/blue/brown. Here's a close up of one of them

you're a pretty girl, asl?

yeah but mine are the typical blue/yellowish ones, i've never seen OP's variation in person

Inbreeding is far better than racemixing op

nice eye senpai

I've got the same eyes. Cool.

Nice try, iris print collecting CIA proxy.

>you're the same as a hue
kek

Your genetics professor or you are lying to try to encourage miscegenation.

Oh I have complete heterochromia.

The inbreeding part is true of other species, but I don't think it holds out for humans.

I'm pretty certain he said that it's the same case for humans. Unless he misspoke. I'll follow up next class...

>white people realize all that domination and knighting in the UK lead to some fucked up sex lives.

if the worst thing that happened from inbreeding is you got "cool eyes" then inbreeding really isn't that bad

post tits

I don't doubt he said it, I'm saying it's false.

Inbreeding is bad because it destroys family roles. The genetic risk is negligible unless it is enforced over multiple generations.

In fact 3rd cousins would be the optimal breeding partners to prevent outbreeding depression.

WHY ARE (((THEY))) COLLECTING OUR EYES??

They've been doing bloodtypes too recently.

I've got it too. Very hard to capture a good photo of it. Mine is more of a light greenish brown/darker brown.

Mother has blue eyes, father has dark brown.

so are we just taking pictures of our eyes today?

fatty

FBI retina database harvesting thread

naw

Yeah my genetics professor Saul Rosenberg told us that blue eyes are caused by inbreeding. We've got to do something about this!

does you professor happen to be kikeish?

incest, don't knock it till you try it

Coincidentally, yes

First thought, bit blurry pics I guess for that type of work, but still

This makes little sense to me tell your professor to site his sources.

post tits
or boipucci

that's called hazel

you're not inbred, just getting memed on by some kike professor

well there you go leaf user, he lyn

Sad how they are almost clean form shitskin genes.

the most beautiful people have central heterochromia. look at every famous actor and actress. it's purely shame with oneselves total ugliness to convince people of higher attractiveness that they are flawed.

Friendly reminder to report stupid and off-topic threads.

>those rings
do you have diabetes?
extreme headaches?
should get your liver and hormone levels checked next time you're at the doc

>Sup Forums is this new
Bost tits or gtfo

(((Professor)))

Mine is honey in the middle and dark green(not actually dark just not light green) outside.
Also it's probably your jew professor wanting you to racemix, check if any of your parents has those, if they don't you know it's bs.

those are hazel eyes. It's not inbreeding, look it up, if anything it indicates you come from a deeper/better end of the gene pool as people with hazel eyes are less likely to be color blind or need glasses then any other eye color out there.

Your professor is a fucking idiot. He probably read about heterochromia, never saw a picture of it, and mistakenly described it in such a way you interpreted hazel as heterochromia and thought someone was inbreed in your past.

remember, most professors are just idiots who didn't go to school for STEM, had no direction in their life so kept going to school until they ended up with a phd. That doesn't make them "smart", typically a google search will be more reliable.

>wanting to see her italian/greek/other nasty tits

mine desu

Well I did it Sup Forums. I managed to jerk off to nothing more than a set of qt eyes.

Damn I really hope OP isn't a dude.

Does cumming to dude eyes make me a faggot?

>My genetics (((professor))) told us this happens when there is a lack of genetic diversity in the gene pool
Yes goyim blanda up.

Damn are you me?

You're coming to a dude. Most definitely a faggot

>not having eyes browner than a baby niglet
pleb tier

1. Your professor is a fucking retard.

2. That's the Mako in your bloodstream.

Not at all, Eyes are "unisex"

Retard.