What can you tell me about this guy? Why do you hate him?

What can you tell me about this guy? Why do you hate him?
>inb4 cuckservative

Cuckservative

i like him
>waited until marriage to lose his virginity to his 10/10 virgin wife, despite people shitting on him for it
>is not a marijuana addict
>pro-life
>unashamedly Christian and American

oh look. another shareblue character assassination thread.
fuck off meathead

Cuckservatives

I like him, anybody calling him a "cuckservative" is a faggot.

He's alright. But sometimes he bites more than he can chew.

Not a good debater, sometimes fumbles the lead he's got.
I like him, but he's probably better off either practicing debating or giving up altogether.

His impressions are on point.

Based Christbro despite being a protestant

Muh capitalism, muh constitution.

I watched because Jordan Peterson was on. He said something really striking and disturbing:

>When I was in university--or, college, it was college, Champlain College

Uh, "college" in Quebec is not the same as college in the US or colleges in the rest of Canada. It's a year of high-school 2.0 (or what used to be grade 13 in other provinces) for students who aren't going into trades, required to apply to universities or technical schools. You don't pay tuition and you don't study a particular major.

The fact that Crowder could possibly lump his experience in the same category as a proper intitution of higher learning like Peterson's University of Toronto shows (a) the level of ignorance and anti-intellectualism deep in his way of thinking, or (b) his dishonesty in presenting his credentials. Take your pick, either way he's a slimy poser.

I bet you Peterson was really regretting talking to this guy when he accidentally revealed he has even less intellectual aptitude than Peterson's first year psychology students. It was also embarrassing when Crowder got defensive about Peterson's mythological and symbolic interpretation of the Bible and started blathering about "historical" nature of the "empty tomb" and other non-sense.

>Crowder got defensive about Peterson's mythological and symbolic interpretation of the Bible and started blathering about "historical" nature of the "empty tomb" and other non-sense.
because it's horseshit, the horus/jesus zeitgeist similarities are non-existent, and a good argument can be made for the resurrection having actually occurred based on the evidence we have, the eyewitness testimony of those who saw the resurrected Christ and their actions afterwards

That skit was gold.

He is a kike enabler!
(((Peterson))) is the new Harris.
Crowder represents the core Cuckservative. Rich shabos goy, who lived all his live among jews and is nothing but the goy face for some rich media jews.
He is a literal comedian reading jewish scripts. And he never mentions the Jew, and never will...
He is useless, he is the Rebecca Goyette of the right.

He wants to fuck Lauren (the arab and niggerlover) Southern, but cucks himself all the time.
He's a total loser.

He's a genuinely good guy.

>waited until marriage to lose his virginity to his 10/10 virgin wife, despite people shitting on him for it
he had sex before her but he waited until marriage to have sex with her

He sure is a better role model for the kids here than all Molymeme the cult leader, Varg the satanist ex-murderer leeching french social welfare or Milo the jewish fag taking BBC in the ass.

>It was also embarrassing when Crowder got defensive about Peterson's mythological and symbolic interpretation of the Bible and started blathering about "historical" nature of the "empty tomb" and other non-sense.

That's the problem when you talk with american christians in general, everything but a literral interpretation is considered an "attack", theology level is absolutely abysmal.

ah i see, i was just going by the exchange he had with amy schumer on red eye.

>everything but a literral interpretation is considered an "attack"
it would be a different story if we were talking about any other portion of the bible, Job for instance.
but the gospel, and the resurrection of Christ in particular being a literal is absolutely essential for Christianity.

I like Crowder. He's a good guy. I don't think he's some conservative intellectual but he's entertaining and a good role model

it's bizarre that i give a shit one way or another, but i'm curious as to whether or not you have some source for this, not seeing anything so far on the net

That article, holy shit. Literally why do people care so much? I mean he is partly responsible for making it a statement, but vegans make the same noise about how virtuous they are for not eating meat, but people applaud them.

He's perfect until...

MUH ISRAEL

have you not listened to anything were saying?
when you die the vampires you have been feeding will reincarnate you
somene gave them infinite suffering and we can bypass them if you make a concious decision to not feed vampires