What the actual fuck. I am an Israeli tourist in London right now, and every single couple I see (mostly young people)...

What the actual fuck. I am an Israeli tourist in London right now, and every single couple I see (mostly young people), is a black/arab/indian dude, with a white girl. Are you guys retarded? What have you done to yourselves?

strong cultural enrichment in europe

it's a good thing t.bh and we need it in larger amounts here

Explain yourself

its probably just because youre in london

>What have you done to yourselves?
What a nice choice of words. You obviously know what's going on, you kike piece of shit.

i lived in london for two years. those sluts will fuck anything, even gay guys.

That's Britain in a nut shell

> Some random Jewish tourist is in charge of all media institutions which mentally affect people

What the actual fuck. I am a Canadian tourist in NYC right now, and every single couple I see (mostly young people), is jew/hebrew/kike dude, with a white girl. Are you guys retarded? What have you done to yourselves?

London is not apart of the UK. If you want to go to the UK go to Canterbury, Bath, Bristol or Plymouth. London is 100% owned by globalists and only slaves live there 99% of people you see in London are tourists or workers who commute and hate working there.

What the actual fuck. I am a American tourist in Ottawa right now, and every single couple I see (mostly young people), is arab/black/shitskin dude, with a white girl. Are you guys retarded? What have you done to yourselves?

>Telling foreigners to go to nice places

yeah I live in London and you're full of shit

London is literally a containment zone. A lost cause.

Come up North for t'redpills m8

What the actual fuck. I am a Russian tourist in Ukraine right now, and every single couple I see (mostly young people), is pig/swine/pork dude, with a white girl. Are you guys retarded? What have you done to yourselves?

Welcome to propaganda and white genocide. Enjoy your stay (while we exist).

shoulda said toronto

What the actual fuck. I am a American tourist in Tallinn right now, and every single couple I see (mostly young people), is Russian/Ukrainian/Slavic Nationalist dude, with a white girl. Are you guys retarded? What have you done to yourselves?

SLAVS ARE WHITE!!!

uhhhhhhh.....

not they're not....

Jews are white

Ah ah Ivan can into funny

Bait!

Bait i say!

>What the actual fuck. I am a jewish tourist in Trump's America 2022 right now, and every single couple I see (mostly young people), is a white dude, with a white girl. Are you guys retarded? What have you done to yourselves?

>I'm Israeli
>Believe what I say about your country
Fuck off, kike.

Nice picture you got there, Giuseppe