Trump acting like an edgy 14yo

>mfw drumpftards think anything other than blumpf getting put in jail will happen

He can't even control his temper. You're being led by 70 year crazed man with possible dementia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/45N7-TseXxk?t=21s
youtube.com/watch?v=wMedTmZKo38
wnd.com/2000/02/4020/#0fgVHIOr3sMFiVmB.99
archive.is/iU7qM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for Palestine freedom

Gimme some of dem proofs

wew. yeah priebus bannon and sessions have all been public sector cucks all their life. fuck them

>finally get positive reception from country
>cabinet fucks up ruins everything you had going
>get mad at them like the boss he is

What's wrong with that?

Sarkozy was worse.

Who's leaking all this fake news?

I wish mods would do their fucking job.

BULL
>shit

They are, gook moot gets paid by these cunts to shit the board up

>DailyMail

Its true OP... its over... Roger Stone just admitted to the collusion with the Russians

Controlling your temper is for those who have a lot to lose by displaying it. It's not an inherently mature action.

What evidence do you have for this?

Ah that's right, none

their "proof" is some shitty video they took trying to peek in through a small window into the oval office. They claimed it appeared as if they were "animated", or arguing. Later in the day, Trump left and didn't take his BFF's with him, so this clearly means they are in total meltdown and will never cover. This is really, really big news. Bigly stuff, folks. I wish I was making this up.

It honestly scares the shit out of me how the "media" is so fucking pathetic, petty and desperate.

>their "proof" is some shitty video they took trying to peek in through a small window into the oval office.

Bump for Jewish Love

>several posts deep
>nobody demanding sauce
>your colors are showing shills
>protip- lurk 2 years before posting.

Post an archived link you fucking shill. Sage. It goes in all fields.

You've got jack shit for proof.

Please, don't sage me bro.

Reminder: It's been 2 months and he hasn't done anything besides be a 3rd term for Obama.

i also saged

smoking gun right here boys. Its all over, Drumpft is finished, fuck white people

youtu.be/45N7-TseXxk?t=21s

> Prays for Evil White Nationalist to be take the ultimate Red Pill, which is taking the Blue Pill.

Cat hair Pizza, nom nom nom nom

ayyy fake news

Psst, Nobody cares!

wow i bet this really happened

>drumpf just tweets in total rage

this is what idiots think

they probably still think he made billions and got elected president by accident also

>another slide thread

alex jones's friend is a trump surrogate?

Hey faggot, it's nice to know that if America ever elected a faggot like you and the previous President was a traitor who tried to ruin you, you would be happy and throw a nice party for everyone.

Obama deserves to be publicly executed.

His supporters can join him

>muh safe space

What a little pussy ass bitch. Go back to thedonald if you can't handle bantz.

That's funny, the tweet mentioned Assange but I saw nothing about Russia.

So now even Non-Russians are "the russians".

Is everyone you don't like automatically a Russian now?

Gay.

He serves as a Presidential adviser.... do you cucks have any knowledge?

Just like trump he also seeks to exist as a degenerate manchild

BTFO

>70 year crazed man with possible dementia
Better than a crazed old woman that hates this country and humanity in general.

Bannon confirmed for gesturing with his hand while talking

>several posts deep
>nobody demanding sauce

did they get this from that fake rogue potus staff twitter account?

hmmm....an unpaid position.......

same as me

i AM a trump advisor

it says on jewgle that he is a FORMER adviser

Bump for White Nationalist Kitty hug.

He is like my grandpa before he died of dementia except my grandpa was sweet and tried to go back to his home town that lived as a child.

True. But the trump haters are also being fooled into believing retarded russia conspiracy theories that were invented by hillary.

Trump haters and trump lovers are both full on retards at this point.

Jesus Christ, is that it?

and... I am correct.. thank you for playing today..

is this a joke?

WHAT
HAPPENED
TO
THE
MILLIONS
OF
ILLEGAL
VOTES

Trump folded like wet tissue on this. No investigation... The fat sack of shit

not gonna lie, former drumpf supporter here. it's been hilarious watching his campaign crash and burn. but in all seriousness, we can't let him have the nuclear codes

the thing I'm most afraid of is how he will cope if the rallies start to dwindle.

Drumpf. I can't believe the left is still saying Drumpf. Pathetic

FAKE NEWS

he's following the mccarthyist formula: make accusations rapidly and keep the sensationalism up and you won't have to back it up. i voted for him and i can't defend this shit anymore.

seriously. I was like the biggest Trump supporter ever and now I'm just looking forward to the day he finally gets impeached lol. Based on how him and his surrogates are acting right now, looks like that glorious day is coming very soon!

youtube.com/watch?v=wMedTmZKo38

please tell me this is real

$0.03 has been added to your account
Thank you for your participation! =')

>run away to florida
>send out damning tweets with no evidence
>be president

I dunno, what do you think user?

Today in the Daily Mail: shit that never happened.

>window panel and circle highlighy make it seem like you're looking down a sniper scope
Nice subliminal messaging there, CNN.

That said, that does look like an argument happening there. Its not conclusive proof that Trump threw a tantrum, but it does lend credence to the narrative that all is not well at the WH.

Source on the last two?

McCarthy had a 90-95% success rate in outing communists and those with Russian backing involved in american Society.

>Using new information obtained from studies of old Soviet files in Moscow and now the famous Venona Intercepts — FBI recordings of Soviet embassy communications between 1944-48 — the record is showing that McCarthy was essentially right. He had many weaknesses, but almost every case he charged has now been proven correct. Whether it was stealing atomic secrets or influencing U.S. foreign policy, communist victories in the 1940s were fed by an incredibly vast spy and influence network.

wnd.com/2000/02/4020/#0fgVHIOr3sMFiVmB.99

DRUMPF

oh dailymail.com real reputable journalism and news fucking idiot.

It's pretty real.
archive.is/iU7qM

Can CNN get any more pathetic?

How do you guys think Trump will deal with his new EO tomorrow, on Monday? Will they push it further ahead?

Because that was supposed to debut on Wednesday.

>CNN

Extrapolating massive amounts of bullshit that might have been a conversation about a football game.

B-but my history class in high school told me McCarthy was a bad guy and inaccurate...

Fuck off shill
Sage

I don't blame your teacher. A lot of teachers don't really keep up with their field of studies as rigourously as they needed to in order to stay relevant. The older the teacher, the more likely their knowledge is obsolete and inaccurate with new, relevant information.

>but it does lend credence to the narrative that all is not well at the WH.
no it fucking doesn't you mongoloid, the only thing in the video shown is that Bannon talks with his hands

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a SHILL
Quality argument Sup Forums

>using drumpftards unironically
>not a shill
pick one

>unironically
Thinking anything is 'unironic' on Sup Forums. Welcome friend.

Those sorts of gestures, both with his hands and head, look like the sort you use when you're having an argument with someone. But hey, I'm not a body language expert. Just calling it as I see it.

this new generation of men get scared seeing a mature man get angry, maybe for the first time in their lives

>we were told x
So either Trump, Ivanka, Spicer, Priebus, or Bannon are leaking info to CNN or you're literally just making shit up

> not gonna lie
gonna lie

holy fuck my sides

I don't know if you made that image, but it would be more accurate to say "i told Janet Reno to burn...", because she's the one who made the call to go in with the tanks.

Wikileaks isn't Russia, genius.

Holy shit. I can't believe the press has gone this far off the reserve.
These motherfuckers are looney toons.
CNN has got to be the most pathetic group of beatoffs on the planet.

>not gonna lie
>*lies*

Just fucking shut down the luggenpresse already, they're begging for it.

It's already covered in barely cooked onions - can't get any worse.

this is how i feel about op and his whole family.

like this faggot wouldn't fly into a rage when you find out your opponent not only cheated, has been undermining you at work, at every step>. and to add to that. been spying on you.

ya you know what..suck a dick, you fucking faggot.

*slide slide slippity slide
team blue, ctr as they drive by (we know these are slide threades)

let me guess, unnamed source?

Holy shit this tabloid tier "journalism", just fucking die already CNN

How will we ever recover?

>All this extrapolation presented as fact
The lampposts will bend under the weight

you're just a pansy

>Throwing tantrums
>mature man

Leaders from old times would line up the opposition and source of their distress against the wall, not bitch and moan publicly (on social media, no less, the worst of internet cancer) like some angsty housewife to seek public approval by strangers
>"everyone's against me, woe is meeee~"

>Leaders from old times would line up the opposition and source of their distress against the wall, not bitch and moan publicly (on social media, no less, the worst of internet cancer)

fake news

FAKE NEWS

Is this some subliminal mind control shit? It looks like they've created a crosshair. They didn't need to circle the window like that, it's the only thing in the shot.

sage in all fields. you're a cuck shill. sage.

I'll take "Things that never happened" for $1500, Alex

And his reporter would know this because.......