Alex jones and Sup Forums

i honestly do not get how people can like Sup Forums but not alex jones

one of the reasons i come here is to get unfiltered data that i can sort out myself rather than depending on media to tell me what things mean.

just like here, theres a lot of shit that comes thru my screen, enough to the point where most people will ignore it because it all sounds like shit but if you have the rhetoric you can dive into the nonsense yourself to find all the pieces that make sense to you. theres truth under the bullshit and if you sit and wait to hear what everyone else has to say you just wind up following the herd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3LgLJZM3V4
youtube.com/watch?v=HboZA9ZRIaI
listen.noagendastream.com/noagenda
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This.

You win.

There's a lot of shills and bluepilled faggots on Sup Forums

Fucking sucks its gone to shit

He is controlled opposition.

ive heard that from my boss. but then is trump controlled too? by who? he was mouthing off to the head jew in public about expanding settlements

>unfiltered data
you're confusing unfiltered with Sup Forumsfiltered, Sup Forumsfiltering is like reading the news through jewtinted glasses.

I've started listening to "No Agenda" podcast. They're pretty funny and educating at the same time.

>one of the reasons i come here is to get unfiltered data

here's the problem; alex jones is a filter salesman.

The jury is still out on Trump. Honestly either way I am glad he won. Best timeline as far as Im concerned. More interesting anyway. Seriously tho, AJ is a plant.

No Agenda is very good!! Everyone should check it out
Blacklisted news radio is good too

Alex is entertaining but it is a bit too all over the place for me. I'll watch videos put on youtube but I can not tolerate the ads during the radio show. No Agenda is ad free!! Listener supported so no opportunity for corporate shilling.

You should check out Mark Passio's work and Freemantv

I respect what he does but his mannerisms just make me want to rip my dick off, if he could just tone it down a fucking notch and stop constantly bragging about views and let other people speak

This.

The problem in today's society is that everyone lives in their own little echo chambers. Left wing AND right wing. Watch both CNN and Info Wars. Wade through the shit yourself, there's gilded bricks in there somewhere.

OH SHI

Sup Forums has shills on both ends. even here theres sides to choose

>one of the reasons i come here is to get unfiltered data that i can sort out myself rather than depending on media to tell me what things mean.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGA WHERE THE FUCK U THINK POL GETS IT'S INFORMATION JUST WATCH FOX NEWS, READ BREITBART AND CALL YOURSELF ENLIGHTENED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ALEX JONES' MESSAGE IS OBONGO BAD TRUMP GOOD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOW MUCH CAN YOU EVEN FILTER A THING LIKE THAT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This. His content is good but he needs to elaborate on a lot of the shit he says.

Alex Jones is fucking retarded and anybody who takes him seriously should be shot. He sucks Trump Dick like his water filters can't clean out xenoestrogens.

HERE'S THE BASIC GESTALT:

CIA BEING RETAKEN BY PATRIOTS ON OUR SIDE,

WE CAME THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO HAVING MEDIA BLACKOUT VIA "MINISTRY OF TRUTH",

OBELISK ON PHOBOS,

OCEAN UNDER THE MOON,

ELITES THINK HUMANITY ARE THE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS FOR MACHINE CONSCIOUSNESS,

INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS ARE REAL,

STARS ACT AS GATEWAYS TO OTHER DIMENSIONS,

GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX CREATED BY THE GLOBALISTS TO CRIPPLE WESTERN INDUSTRY,

ELITE PEDOPHILE TECHNOCRATS ARE THE GLOBALISTS,

ELITES INCLUDE BILDERBERG GROUP, CLUB OF ROME, DAVROS, SOROS,

FACEBOOK IS ILLUMINATI, ATTEMPTING TOTAL INFORMATION CONTROL,

HILLARY CLINTON PEDOPHILE SERIAL KILLER HAVING 2 SEIZURES PER HOUR,

CANADA EVEN MORE FUCKED THAN WE IMAGINED,

HAARP WEATHER MODIFICATION USING SERIES OF SATELLITES AND SUBMARINES - WEATHER WARS,

LEGAL CHEMTRAIL AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPON TESTING ON CITIZENS,

JFK KILLED FOR TRYING TO STOP SECRET SOCIETIES,

NEIL ARMSTRONG KILLED FOR TRYING TO SPEAK ABOUT SECRET SPACE PROGRAM,

OBAMA'S MOTHER WAS SEX OPERATIVE,

ANDERSON COOPER PART OF CIA WIMP DIVISION,

CNN PART OF CIA DISINFO DIVISION,

PATRIOTS NOW IN OPEN REBELLION AGAINST ELITES,

INTELLIGENCE AGENCY INTERNAL COUP IS UNDERWAY,

WIKILEAKS CAME FROM WITHIN PATRIOT AGENCIES,

ELITES TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS,

ELITES WANT TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY AND WIPE OUT REMAINS WITH BIOWEAPONS,

GOOGLE IS HELPING ELITES BUILD A HIVEMIND-POWERED MATRIX CAPABLE OF VIEWING THE FUTURE VIA SUBDIMENSIONAL FOLD-SPACE WITH THE INTENT OF MANIPULATING THE TIMELINE,

THE ELITES ARE LOSING TO THE NERV REPUBLIC,

DRONES EXISTED SINCE WW2, NOW HIGHLY ADVANCED AND WIDELY DEPLOYED,

TREMENDOUS SCIENTIFIC ADVANCES WILL BE RELEASED THANKS TO TRUMP,

TRUMP IS REALLY TRULY HONESTLY /OURGUY/ AND POSSIBLY THE SAVIOR OF INDIVIDUALISM

I'm not sure about Alex to be honest. A lot of the shit he says is sourced if you look into it, but when i look at the comments on some of his youtube videos I doubt my own intelligence for even watching the same videos as these retards. The amount of flat earthers and equally as stupid conspiracy theorists are fucking astounding.

I like Sup Forums and Alex Jones.

I am a Libertarian and a Gnostic.

T H I S
H
I
S

The AJ/ Infowars haters are usually trying to discredit him, thus (in their eyes) nullifying his message.
Don't fall for their Jew tricks. Learn to vet the nonsense and take in the valuable information.

He's obnoxious as fuck. If you want to redpill someone, the last person you forward them to is Alex Jones.

The saddest part is, it doesn't have to be that way, but he's such a God damn showman.

If he would just behave himself like a normal news anchor and observe the same professional conduct as the legacy media, he'd be much, much more powerful, but instead...

Hes a jew shlll

I'll bite. This is posted everytime Alex Jones comes up. By who?

AJ redpilled me.

You are not smart enough to catch all the hints Alex dropped about the Demiurge.

Alex used to hate Sup Forums but new fags dont know this. Alex's claim to fame was bohemian grove which is sort of suspect and then he claims to have predicted 9/11 but really he copied Bill Cooper and then (((they))) killed Cooper, Imprisoned Springmeir , and took out a list of others. Then AJ became the new alternative gatekeeper. Before all of that AJ was blown the fuck out for making a bunch of people think nuclear war had started. Do your research kid nothing AJ has claimed is original its all sifted from others work and then he offers no real solution.

And you're not alone, but try finding someone over the age of 50 with a college degree and see how they react to Alex Jones.

The people that need the most convincing are people who are not already predisposed to accepting how fucked up the world really is.

nah hes a shill and his show is ruined because hes too pompous to let anyone talk

He joined the military in Y2K and pulled an Orson Welles disinfo campaign. I've lost trust in him permanently and only recently would he even admit to what he did. I keep up with conspiracies. William B. Cooper has been dead for a while now though. It's hard to find another philosopher on his level, though a little bit Christian heavy. On the other hand, nothing makes you find religion faster than opposing the purest evil yet faced.

how hard has he been pushing the le infants is a good boi he dindu nuffin message lately?

Don't really watch Alex Jones but I need a water filter asap

Anyone got the clip where he talks about his mom kicking him out because he fucked so many girls?

youtube.com/watch?v=U3LgLJZM3V4
And does anyone know what event hes talknig about here?

You're mentally ill.

He is Controlled Opposition

This, his infiltration of bohemian grove was shady as fk and nothing came out of it like he forgot the story...

Also his wif is a joo with dual citizenship

I love Alex. Op doesn't realize the level of shilling pol experiences day to day

JUST BUY THE DAMN FILTERS ALREADY

Alex Jones is a gatekeeper for a lot of fringe conspiracy

pretty soon, if you choose to go down the rabbit hole, you'll be watching hours of david icke seminars about the anunaki and lizard overlords

shits wild man and once you go down you can't come back

He is a little retarded. Sometimes the shit he says is on point, and sometimes it's fucking full sail retarded. They're mixed together on purpose, to dilute the impact of the truth by aligning it with stupidity.

HE'S LIVE

wew

what did u mean by this

AJ has been shoving the redpill down peoples throats for decades.

His problem is that the 100% pure unadulterated TRUFAX (filtered clean of any fluoride) flowing in his veins is too much to take for the normie crowd.
He simply goes too far too soon. Shit people should reach at the end of years-long heavy thinking, he spews forth without consideration constantly and thus takes a curve into crazytown for the uninitiated.

get in here

does it mean im in shit ?

also love your flag

>hes being too manly for me
>he should be a quiet cucked beta
>that'll make me feel less cucked
>my feefees

Literally sane argument is why lins don't like trump. You are a hillary shill. Get off my Lithuanian knitting forum.

Because ghost is better and doesn't believe in 12th dimension vampire paedophiles.

dafuq
is this real?

Or listen to No Agenda instead:
listen.noagendastream.com/noagenda

>Autistic screeching is considered manly now

Kek

>one of the reasons i come here is to get unfiltered data that i can sort out myself rather than depending on media to tell me what things mean
you are now the stupidest person on the internet
this is not the dumbest thread I've seen on Sup Forums though
keep at it

>Because not everyone on Sup Forums are degerante Civic nationalist and don't like controlled opposition controlled by kikes

>i honestly do not get how people can like Sup Forums but not alex jones

I do not need automatically renewed orders for super male vitality pills or water filters.

Paranoiac, fear based marketing and politics has been a cancer for 20 years and he is part of that.

I'm asking the same thing

I agree I see this said constantly about him but I see no reason to believe it, the guy thinks hitler was created by America and the UK ffs

>i look up unverified info and call it knowledge

have fun in the real world once you turn 18 and have to interact with people

r-rare :D

LIKE 5 FUCKING AG THREADS

RED PILL SUNDAY

lol he's losing his mind live right now

Sup Forums what do we do about the rise of Civic nationalism on Sup Forums this degeneracy must come to a end we are turning into a leaf paradise for Christ sake day of the rake now.

owen shroyer

he shills for the jews pretty hard

alex jones is an entertainer and nothing more

>filtered water is paranoic, fear based marketing!!!!1111
a-are you retarded?

>one of the reasons i come here is to get unfiltered data
>most content is filtered articles distorted by bullshit sites like breitbart, Russian propaganda companies or British tabloids

barely says anything about water filters anymore
shills gun parts and body armor these days
really made me think

Many people say he's COINTELPRO. They say he acts like that and uses same tactics.

People who don't see how genuinely clever and funny Jones is are missing out

His interview with Piers Morgan is one of the great moments in thehistory of television

1776!

Would his head explode if Trump got impeached/assasinated?

It's been that way for a while. Back when it was /news/ some odd thread pop up once and while fishing for bait. It reflected in Alex's show.

I'm not sure that either of those two things will be happening.

that fucker really lost his mind

A bunch of bitly links to buy products in the descriptions. Really? What a shame.

maybe he should

>1 post by this ID
$.59 has been deposited in your account

~CTR/Media Matters/Shareblue

Controlled opposition; that's why.

thanks for setting me straight Germanistan

>CIA BEING RETAKEN BY PATRIOTS ON OUR SIDE,
Jones has always been a CIA shill, now he can validate this through Trump

> the rest
david Icke tiered BS

Jones is literally Jewish, his children are Jewish. He has a masonic background and often cited his connections to the CIA.

He's the most blatant shill.

*cuckold screeching*

BASIC GESTALT
A
S
I
C

G
E
S
T
A
L
T

>i never read Wikileaks

Truth. It started for me when I was in high school..
>2007-8, 15 y/o or so-been interested in news and current events since childhood
>listened to Fox NEWS radio whenever I was in the car
>Sean Hannity, (((Mark Levin))), Michael "Savage" (((Weiner))) tell me that Obama, Pelosi, Reid are going to destroy this nation
>believe them for a few years
>discover Ron Paul, Austrian economics
>realize that republicans aren't doing much right either
>go to college
>eat mushrooms, feel a lefty shift in my worldview as my concept of self changes and I begin to embrace systems-level thinking
>think critically
>never take the blue pill
>major in History, wonder how any one could learn this much information about our past and not connect the dots
>psychedelics/Vonnegut taught me that time is non linear and that all of history is contained in the present by virtue of energetic/informational reverberations
>McKenna, Watts, Chomsky Donohue....so many thinkers reaching similar conclusions by different paths
>stumble upon David Icke...it all makes sense

I feel the same way. I've visited reddit's trump site and got the same impression

Sorry dude, I'm not listening to a degenerate who tells unfounded bullshit conspiracies to low IQ degenerates.

He's not funny and he's patently proven wrong on a regular basis.

There is no over arching conspiracy and the world is boring pol, you just need to accept that the world isn't as exciting as Jones tries to make it sound

The people that believe this claim he's part of STRATFOR.

I like alex Jones but only as entertainment. He's /x/ tier 99% of the time. He probably goes there for content for his show.

This.

It's like saying, "I don't get how people can like heavy metal music but not be into Poison?"

Or like, " how can you like punk but not like green day?"

>so what ur saying is...
>thats like saying...
>by that logic...

why is this always the leftys go-to rhetoric for debating people?

>find all the pieces that make sense to you.
The biggest flaw in mankind is their belief that if something makes sense, its true.

I say, does anybody require a basic gestalt of the current situation?

The CIA is being retaken by patriots on our side as we speak.

We came rather close to having a state media blackout via a "Ministry of Truth".

There is an obelisk on phobos.

An ocean under the moon.

Global warming is a hoax created by the globalists to cripple western industry.

The globalist elite believe humanity are the reproductive organs for a machine consciousness, interdimensional beings are real, and that stars act as gateways to other dimensions, if you believe their conversations as revealed by Wikileaks. Extraordinary!

Elite pedophile technocrats are the globalists, including the Bilderberg group, the Club of Rome, the Davos oligarchs and of course Soros.

Facebook and Apple are CIA tentacles, attempting total information control.

Chemtrail and biological weapon testing on citizens was legalized under Obama.

JFK, the last gunslinger, was killed for trying to stop secret societies embedded within the Federal Reserve.

Obama's mother was a CIA sex operative, and that's literally declassified.

CNN is part of the CIA Hollywood disinfo division.

Patriots now in open rebellion against elites, an intelligence agency internal coup is underway - Wikileaks came from within patriot agencies.

The globalist elite believe they communicate with extra-dimensional beings.

The globalist elite want to enslave humanity and wipe out the remains with bioweapons.

The globalist elite are losing to the NERV Republic.

9/11 was a combination of bombs inside the building and reshelled drones. Fly-by-radio drones have existed since WW2, now highly advanced and widely deployed.

Truly tremendous scientific advances will be released thanks to trump.

Trump is really truly honestly /ourguy/ and possibly the savior of individualism

>The biggest flaw in mankind is their belief that if something makes sense, its true.

You are an idiot. If something actually makes sense, it is true. You can be mistaken about the facts or mechanics involved, but that's your error.