youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

uvell.se/2017/03/04/somalierna-i-sverige-sm-i-organisering-35547847
youtube.com/watch?v=5a-em1lr2FU
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/838441522546769923
youtube.com/watch?v=aDmUy31B2Sw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4282792/Trump-punishes-senior-staff-Sessions-recusal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Up88zQxhKVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

MOVEMENT

Reminder that shills are here, be strong and fight on! NEVER give in to despair!

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

anything going on today?

Choose your special prosecutor!

Justice

Truth

Stick

Sticks and stones...
Break your bones...

Checked, OP.
THIS IS A MOVEMENT!

oops

I've got a movement in my pants right now

/ourside/ on the War Path to victory

>migrated here illegally

>watching "The Men Who Made America" on History
>episode about Andrew Carnegie
>suddenly Trump appears one of their historians
Completely unexpected.

I have a theory that the whole MUH RUSSIA angle was manufactured entirely by Obama/Clinton as a means to cause for a FISA warrant and later, after Trump won the election, was amplified as a CYA strategy knowing that when Trump took office he would find out about it.

Wow, the somalis in Sweden have over 100 associations that are financed by the tax payers money. And the unemployment rate among the somalis are the worst among all immigrant groups.

I guess it's the same in Minnesota. Somalis are masters when it comes to getting gibs.

uvell.se/2017/03/04/somalierna-i-sverige-sm-i-organisering-35547847

Post more battle music for fighting commies

youtube.com/watch?v=5a-em1lr2FU

Give us 8 years and we will have revived European civilization to its former glory

AWOOOO~

Lool, do you guys remember the first interview with Pence and Trump and they were so funny together?

I think that's when we realized he really was gonna win this thing.

it's a low energy movement behind schedule.

What's the best general on Sup Forums and why is it /ptg/?

>Implying this wasn't the plan after all

REMINDER

>implying there's even a debate here

Any Trump surrogates making appearances on any shows today?

But Awoos will never hurt you

They are playing with fire.

Get ready for the color revolution anons, obama won't go down without a fight. He and soros will try to take the country down with them.

I'd expect false flags to start this week.

saw this in another thread

>warrant denied in july

>obama then sends russian ambassador to meet/call flynn and sessions,

>ambassador purposefully takes a pro-russian stance and gets in a verbal

>spat with sessions over ukraine.

>next thing you know the fisa is granted

>same ambassador who has a seemingly super pro-russian stance is the only

>ambassador out of 36 not to be sent back to russia

>during trump joint congress speech last week, said super-pro Russia "I will relay the info to Vladamir" Ambassador sits among the Democrats and engages in conversations.

>why hasn't this guy been expelled from the US? Why is he sitting with Democrats last week? Why isn't he being interrogated over his relaying of information between Trump camp to Vladimir Putin?

I heard there is "smoke coming from the chimney" at the Southern/Winter White House over this over Obama-gate. Not sure when anything public is coming from the WH though. Depends on whether Spice wants to shock the media tomorrow or let a release come out today and bake in the editorial rooms over night.

Yeah, I actually was watching "America: The Story of Us" and Trump is in that too.

Very strange to see him there, but it was neat.

They are trying to garner as much hate for them as possible so we can go to war when they take over again. I think the trump angle was tacked ontop of this because I was getting the vibe the democrats wanted war with russia and syria long before they attached trumps team.

They seem to have attached trump to the plan as a bonus, and it seems to be fucking it all up since no one believes the media like they are supposed to.

>Snaps the fucking pole over his head

OOH THATS GOTTA HURT

Muh Russia is manufactured out of the fact that Tillerson and Exxon have a massive oil deal with putin and Rosneft. Russia was/is the main country standing in the way of Jewish banks dominating the globe for the last two years. Putin definitely did whatever he thought he could get away with to get Trump elected because HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS OR MORE was at stake. So there may be something to it, but if you know anything about the KGB you should know that nobody will ever prove it.

Did he die?

Capping your own shill post is like being found dead in your mom's basement with a noose around your neck and your micropenis in your hand.

That is BEAUTIFUL

get ready for war

Wherever there are Swedes there are Somalis.

Kek confirms!

is Obama going to jail?

there is a rumor that they used a server ping as evidence of russian collusion to get a FISA warrant

a fucking server ping is nothing

no but he may get years in jail

ANTIFA is so bad at fighting.

You can kill people with heels like that.

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM THE BIG GIANT HAIR

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/838441522546769923

>ect
it's "etc"

Why do people keep using the phrase 'alleged wiretaps?' don't we know they happened?

Yes it is
Whoops. pic related

Let us pray.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He maketh me lie down in green pastures.
He leadeth me besides still waters.
He restoreth my soul.
He guideth me in paths of righteousness for his namesake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil.
For thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies,
thou has anointed my head with oil; my cup runeth over.
Surely goodness and loving kindness shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of the lord forever.

In Jesus Christ name we pray,
Amen

Trump was in TONS of TV and movies over the years. It's remarkable, really. He was an American icon for 40 years.

checked
diplomatic immunity is a POWERFUL armor

It was DNS queries so only slightly less retarded.

>those fucking heels

I suck at these.

I'll just keep driving north until safe
Winter-chan will protect her own

ShareBlew updated their top story - expect shilling along those lines

>Hrumph decimating State Dept because he's a warmonger!

>implying Trump doesn't carry a p320 in his suit jacket
>implying Melania doesn't carry LCR
Madwoman

i laughed harder than i should

Holy crap Melania is Chirst-chan. I can't even keep track of all the memes becoming reality now.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDmUy31B2Sw

New thread, lads Balt/pol/

The Eternal Awoo grows stronger as she takes more faces.

a meme amalgam?

Dems will just say its ok to wire tap a presidential candidate because "muh russia"

Amen

>let us pray

>Trump knew about the wiretaps for months
>Said nothing
>Trump knew about the FISA situation
>Said nothing
>Trump knows the Russian ties are bullshit
>Says stuff, but doesn't go on the warpath

>Trump delivers a speech that is generally considered great by everyone
>He finally has a chance to let a good story simmer in the (((MSM))) for a few days
>Suddenly they come out with the Jeff Sessions - Russia bullshit
>He decides to go full scorched earth mode, and now the Democrats have to try and explain why a President can wiretap the leading Presidential Candidate for the opposing party
>All because they wouldn't let Trump's speech it the (((MSM))) for a few days

Top kek, they really did fuck themselves over? If they let Trump's speech control the narrative for a few days he probably would have laid off and just gone about working. But they just had to open their mouths.

ALL HAIL THE EMPRESS HER MAJESTY!

autistic faggot that believes in the god of equality. give up your home to a wetback and show us true equality, guilt ridden cocksucker.

Wouldn't that be the opposite?

Attention all meme engineers.

Obtain this software, it's incredibly useful.

I love our FLOUTS.

>Still no mention of ObamaGate
They know it's so bad they're better off ignoring it than trying to spin.
They really are fucked this time.

They've already started. Who shoots a Sikh in Seattle??

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4282792/Trump-punishes-senior-staff-Sessions-recusal.html

guys im getting scared. why did he go to florida be himself without his team present. why is he mad at sessions for recusing himself. he's not gonna get impeached is he?

Diplomatic immunity.

I wouldn't be surprised if his angle is simply to sow as much chaos in the American government as possible.

I love trump.

That's such a stupid angle. He's on record at dozens of rallies saying "Wouldn't it be nice if we got along with Russia?" His entire military strategy is "si vas pacem, para bellum" (sp?) except for ISIS, where he just wants to win the war we're already in.

he had to give it to em eventually

>tfw Winter-chan was killing shitskins that were trying to flee to Canada

and verily the glorious texan of justice laid the smacketh downeth. amen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Up88zQxhKVc

I'm not even white.

I'd be pissed with Sessions, too.

SOARIN' TED

Yeah, but Trump's 100 days is fucked at this point. At this rate he won't even have a full cabinet in 100 days, let alone be able to do everything he says.

I am pretty sure he wanted to focus on work for at least the first year while things like investigation went on in the background.

I-I thought we had a deal Drumpf! You can't do this to me, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT!

It astounds me that Trump's views on revenge are extremely well documented, and his enemies aren't terrified as fuck now that he's the President of The United States of America.

what a great game, wish there were more like it