>SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED

"Turkey's Erdogan makes Nazi jibe over Germany rally ban"

>Recep Tayyip Erdogan hit out after German authorities cancelled rallies designed to woo ethnic Turkish voters in Germany ahead of a key referendum.
>"Your practices are not different from the Nazi practices of the past," Mr Erdogan said.
>About 1.4m Turks in Germany can vote in the April referendum, which could give Mr Erdogan sweeping new powers.
>Voters will be asked whether they back a new constitution, which would transform the country from a parliamentary republic to a presidential one.
>That would give Mr Erdogan, as president, new powers over the budget, appointment of ministers and judges, and the power to dismiss parliament, among others.

Germanbros how can you accept such behaviour ?

archive.is/s6xpy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
aa.com.tr/en/politics/-turkish-fm-criticizes-netherlands-over-rally-ban/763868
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Germanbros how can you accept such behaviour ?

Merkel will go full bootlicker mode, pay him 3 more billions and beg him to stop calling her nazi

Yall gonna vote for merkel again.

>Merkel
How about all Europe

you fascist! you nazi!

>everyone I hate is a Nazi

of course, what else?

don't you have politicians who are against cock-sucking T*rks ?

why did germany let this happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

lol no, because non-citizen residents can vote in local elections and thus highly influence our house of commons equivalent. Turks are very important for the SPD

>T*rkroaches were hitler lovers
>now calling Germany "Nazis" as an insult

Are they retarded ?

How will Erdogan's globalist collaborators ever recover?

NO! Fucking Erdogan! Red pill red pill us Turks! Don't let him become a dictator any further!

No, they are brain washed by this islamist dictator...maybe partial retardation.

yeah yeah yeah the erdoschwein is at it again.

First the nigger takes a German hostage and now he pulls out the nazi card.

We never saw this one coming.

Time to ban all turk officials from Germany and finace AKP.

aa.com.tr/en/politics/-turkish-fm-criticizes-netherlands-over-rally-ban/763868

I'd ask "Nuke Turkey when?" but it would be a waste of good weapons grade fissile material since they wouldn't be affected.

wtf I love turkbros now

Can you give me a quick rundown, please? These guys are Turkish or Kurds? If they're Turkish, are pro-Erdogan?

They just press the easy button, roaches have no class and no shame.

>t*rkroaches singing about being superior and that they are so powerful that control the world
>also some German references that it belongs to them.

oh I love these

>non-citizen residents can vote in local elections
what?
Please, tell me you're joking

yeah but the Germans all loved the Nazi party too. I am pretty sure most Germans now think it was bad. at least publicly

huh wtf? this doesn't say anything about shots being fired?

Wrong picture.

this works too

germans cant into democracy

If only Lady Ashton was still EU foreign secretary. She'd go to Ankara, meet Erdogollum and tell him to fuck goats and then shut up. Now we have that horrible Italian woman who does absolutely nothing.

You should have send them back decades ago. Now the t*rkroaches are spreading like wildfire

>frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield

nazis were notorious for censoring rallys supporting foreign dictators that don't concern germany

>"german-turkish" journalist get arrested in a turkish airport.
>find out the journalist ist extrem leftwing, said thing like "Its good when Germany is gone".
>turkey and germany relationship getting complety destroy because of a lefty roach.
>spd aka schulz sucking turkish dicks years for the votes. Now they in a lose/lose situation if its get worse.

Best Timeline, guys.

do you think we can ever get rid of roaches? They are literally the Mexico of Europe

ERDOGANED

What? This isn't even true. Only EU citizens can vote in local elections, also it does not havy any effects on the Bundesrat, its a state matter.

What kind of shitposting is this even?

>Your practices are not different from the Nazi practices of the past

is Edogan, dare i say it, /ourroach/?

question to turks, how is the current stand on the referendum? mayority for yes or no?

Why does every other Turk in Germany have a ridiculous mullet?

Probably a half truth that is caused by the fact that spd and grüne want make a law that allows even non eu citizens to vote in local elections.

If I were him, I'd already order gastarbeiters to riot and arson German cities...

>Dönerdikatur makes a fuss
>better.. uh.. retaliate by eating less döner?!

No one gives a shit about Erdogan except for his fanboys.

>accept
Nor does anyone accept it. What's your suggestion?

>more holocaust bux
Yes please Nazi Nazi Nazi hehehehe

If they like erdogan so much, why don't they just return to turkey then?

>scary Turkish gay club

Why did you let them in in the first place?

Worker shortage after WW2. Unfortuneately we got the redneck Turks for the job and a lot of them stayed while German politicians expected them to return home once they earned enough or were to retire.

>Erdogan mad about something yet again
well, there is something new, this turklet should probably change his tune a bit since his economy is shitting the bed at the moment.

>expecting them to just leave
Yes because that worked out very well for the Romans didn't it?

Hey the Sultan wants his Empire let him have it.

It was the US who pressured Germany into doing this, because they needed turkey in NATO

>diet kek

Früher waren es die mit der krummen Nase, die nächsten sind die mit der platten Nase.

>Raping that

>First the nigger takes a German hostage and now he pulls out the nazi card.

a turk which has both Id´s turkish and german one

it´s a fkn turkroach reporter let erdogan keep this fucker

erdogan dont cares for religion he just uses it

the only thing he cares for is further power to become

>Adolf Erdogan

>wants to expand own power
>bans opposition (PKK)
>punishes German-Turkish journo for writing pro PKK articles
>wants to send ministers to Germany to campaign for increased power
>"you're a Nazi is if you say no"

>literally gay sex