Tfw you don't live in America so you can't take part in the street war

>tfw you don't live in America so you can't take part in the street war

why fucking live??

You could always fight the street war in your own country. Pakis are running riot, unopposed right now

we dont play street war here

Solo?
Tbh I hope Brexit is blocked so that there's a chance of riots happening that I can attend

well you can still offer your wife and daughters to muslims and masturbate in the process

that's the meaning of life in Great Britain

Which one of you autists was this? I saw the thread last night.

>we live in a time where republicans successfully split the country in two and allow small factions to grow that now resort in violence and more violence will come from this

what a time to be alive.

>we live in a time where republicans successfully split the country in two and allow small factions to grow that now resort in violence and more violence will come from this

question, who was in office the past 8 years? who started this riot and the last one in the exact same place?

This man is jumpstarting the alt-knights in America. If you want to help, be your country's Alt-Knight.

This is all happening because liberals don't like the idea of republicans against minorities like gays and transgenders. Reps already don't agree with the trans bill (which is something trump said he had no problem with.) and conservatives are still up in arms about gays in disney. Laughable.

Then over the years from conservatives attacking peoples right to love things and muslims liberals got the idea that white christian males are super privileged. Now both sides feel threatened and it's starting animosity. It's glorious. If republicans can let go of being dumb christians and focus only on economics and security they'd be loved.

>muh obama

>pretending like there's not an islamofascist march right outside your flat window

Are all shot posters cowards such as yourself?
>yeah I'd totally fight antifa
>uhhh I'm not going to do anything myself here
Kys seriously.

Is that Captain America?

reread your own post. both of those controversies are driven by liberal identity politics. they've been fighting about fucking bathrooms for years now and you think its just the republicans ignoring major issues?

liberal propaganda is ruining this country. and yes "muh obama" is relevant because he stoked this bullshit for the past 8 years. its hard for me to fathom how you can be this deluded when in your post you seem to admit that liberals are stoking these divides. or do you actually think that mentally ill people using whatever bathroom they want is really that big of a deal?

Isn't your country full of reds too

yes

>it's liberals fault that republicans ignore giving basic rights

wew

Same party is fine with mentally ill having guns but doesn't want them taking a piss in a bathroom.

Enjoy fucking up america trump supporters. Or you can stop drinking that kool aid with a blue pill and watch everyone fight it out.

>transgender bills
The mentally ill don't get to legislate the rest of us to participate in their delusions.

>a party that believe in an imaginary god and white jesus telling people they have mental issues

wew

>tfw in the past year I've done the following:
>several screaming matches with protesters
>pushed myself through protest blockade lines
>got assaulted by knockout gaming dindus
>decided to take self-defense seriously
>now always alert to my surroundings

I feel like my flight/flight response and street fighting skills have been tested more in a single year than in the rest of my life. Too bad they're still not great, but at least I'm getting exposed and hopefully will be ready if shit ever actually hits the fan.

Go out solo on to the street and start bashing pakis?
As fun as that sounds, you'd get arrested pretty quickly no matter what. But if riots broke out, especially race riots, then you can participate with a much reduced chance of being arrested.

>everyone who believes chopping your dick off is mental believes so because Jesus told them
Wew.

>Muh valid arguments

no one says that.

dang u r right... spirituality is for losers, putting on makeup and pretending u r a girl =hip, cool!

No street war?, you seriously don't know cuckcelona.

What is the insignia on his hat?

Why bring it up then?

Besides, blacks are the most religious racial/ethnic group in America and they vote +90% Democrat, so your statement makes no sense any way you cut it.