Is (((Elon Musk))) actually )))Elon Musk(((?

Is (((Elon Musk))) actually )))Elon Musk(((?
He literally shilled for the )))original Deus Ex((( here youtube.com/watch?v=8JoTw_JuE78
Just look at how insincere he is and an obvious sellout when he talks about the blizzard games, but the sudden enthusiasm when he remembers Deus Ex
>The original Deus Ex drops redpills on ISIS, jewish capitalism, Rockefellers, Rotschilds, White genocide, (((terrorism))), food poisoning, and the game was released before the 9-11, it also predicted the meme war
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
youtube.com/watch?v=luXbDRBZGXI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andromeda_(mythology)
youtu.be/rxOKEsBx4NU
jns.org/latest-articles/2014/12/8/anti-semitism-in-armenia-a-clear-and-present-danger#.WGdhKy_QeUk=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've installed Deux Ex today to see those redpills but I got bored instantly.

> Overwatch
basically liberal TF2

its so much better than tf2
i have about 800 hours on tf2
oh shit this is pol
jews run the world

This actually gives an idea
This thing could be a psyop so that those that are already redpilled would be hyped without understanding that those that are about to get redpilled will probably drop the game in an instant
It's just like Trump, he dogwhistles things that only we would understand and we keep thinking that he's still playing the jews (e.g. not mentioning the 6 gorillions e.t.c.) without viewing this from the jewish side where Trump is doing everything right

>missing the point
Yeah, enjoy your games kid.
We're not talking about gameplay here, but the agenda. I believe all Overwatch heroes are liberals, some of them dykes, feminists, and all colors of skin are represented. There was that one trailer where it was implied that in the overwatch future robots are opressed by evil humans and deserve human rights, with a feminist type girl dating a fucking robot, it was painful to watch. Kids are watching this shit and would act appropriately in the future when the new racism would be the human against the AI.
TF2 was almost fully white and conservative, they even had a Nazi, a redneck and a nationalist as characters

No, I have just lost interest in it, despite the fact that I want to see what's this game about.
By the way, when you make a character you can choose how does your character look like but it only changes skin colour.

>implying we wuz scotsman: the game wasn't liberal as fuck

funny thing, i had never even heard of openai before. it seems like a good cause

Overwatch is multiculti all the way and they announced that Tracer is bisexual. I wonder who plays that game, it seems to me that people just hyping it.

We wuz scotsman, queer? pyro and cucking spy were the only liberal things about TF2
You can't compare it with Overwatch, it's the Steven Universe of video games

That being said, yes, TF2 was cucked too, just not that much, the jews couldn't push as much brainwashing 10 years ago

>Have an entirely white male cast except for a one eyed black scottsman in a kilt who is a walking stereotype
>This qualifies as being libshit

Overwatch is garbage dont defend it

Overwatch's design, lore and characters are libshit and nigshit cheap shilling. But it's gameplay is better than TF2.

>like the old mario games had incredible story

DEEPEST

LORE

>who plays that game
Children that pass through puberty
You have the edgy DIE DIE DIE character for prepubescent kids, walking pairs of tits and a gamer gurl characters that all the boys undergoing puberty are masturbating too, edgy looking/fat/nerdy/feminist female characters that girls of all sorts can conform too, they can also play the barbie simulator with the cases

I'm not even complaining, it's just a great business decision overall.
It's just gamedevs had a bit of decency back then to not include latex asses in kid fps's

You will soon have your god, and you will have made him with your own hands.

Forming political opinions based on what a video game told you is blue pilled as fuck.

vonces aper

>I got bored instantly
How? I mean, I dropped it because it's hard as fuck and not my kind of game but it's not boring.

Thats a terrible opinion you have there

Final Blackpill: Deus Ex was predictive programming to prepare those of us who played it for things like human augmentation and nanomachines technology going mainstream

Then who is JC?

No, THIS IS DIFFERENT, watch the video, the game predicted the future, people that play Deus Ex today might think, "Wow, they were right about terrorism and Europe, maybe they are right about Rotschilds too?"
This is a completely different case compared to lets say, FNV, or any other game fot that matter, where you have the Legion and House as the good guys. There are no redpills or references to reality there, nobody is going to become a nationalist after playing FNV.

But it has two robots now, does it mean that we would see 3d simulation of sexualised robots, too? Be open to all sorts of sexuality?
>edgy looking/fat/nerdy/feminist female characters that girls of all sorts can conform too
Don't know what's wrong with you, it also conforms me, girls aren't that bad.
How does it feel to be bluepilled from bluepilled game like overwatch?

>You will soon have your god, and you will have made him with your own hands.
Did you pick the Helios ending too?

that first interview is very cringe worthy
they both sound uncomfortable to be there

MASS EFFECT SERIES, ORIGINAL DUES EX AND MANY OTHER GAMES ARE SYMBOLISMS FOR JESUS VS LUCIFER.. WHY DO YOU THINK COMMANDER SHEPARD IS CALLED A SHEPARD. WHY DO YOU THINK THE ENDING OF MASS EFFECT 3 IS PURPOSEFULLY "SHIT"? YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND..

THE MASS EFFECT 3 ENDINGS (WITH EVERYTHING BEING VIRTUALLY THE SAME) IS A SATANIC BRAINWASHING TO DISCOURAGE THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. OPEN YOUR MIND EVERYTHING IS SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

JC is a black project by a secret society that's an offshoot of the regular Illuminati. He was grown in an underground lab in Area 51. You obviously aren't going to know who he is until he merges with Helios and becomes the god emperor.

I think it was more a question of technical limitations than any kind of moral standards. They just didn't have the game engines, or the computing power required to run them, to deliver the kind of asses modern games have.

Kyanqy lava a, husanq (((ISIS)))'y Iranits heto Hayastan chi mtni. Gharabaghy vonts vor misht, liberalnery poghotsum kich en, bayts shatanum en. Multikultin tetev sksum a zgatsvel, mikhich erevum en poghotsnerum muslimner u hndikner.
Amerikayum vonts a? Chisht en patmum vor Hayery Clintonin dzayny tvetsin?

>But it's gameplay is better than TF2.
You spend literally half the match walking, even blunderborne didn't shit the bed that bad. Hell, Overmeme's maps are even smaller than TF2's.

WHY DO YOU THINK THE NEW MASS EFFECT GAME IS CALLED ANDROMEDA?
Her name is the Latinized form of the Greek

Ἀνδρομέδα (Androméda) or Ἀνδρομέδη (Andromédē): "ruler of men",[2] from ἀνήρ, ἀνδρός (anēr, andrós) "man", and medon, "ruler". en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andromeda_(mythology)

Look man just do me a favour, if you're going to go down the "red pill" path, avoid the temptation of "apocalyptic nihilism" it will only make you unhappy

Lol

That was irony though
It's just that these guys are even more beta than us, so they can't even express sarcasm with body language.
It's just uncomfortable to watch at them, these kinds of people, the Mark Faceberg or Sergey Brin types, that would've been NEETs in the past but today are in the center of attention make the whole thing look really awkward. The whole technological advance made the "celebs" more beta in a sense.

I obviously loaded a save to see all the endings, like everyone, but it's definitely the one I liked the best.

If that game is boring I wonder what you might think of life itself.

Nevermind, you're on Sup Forums.

I like good stories in games but I didn't want to play for some reason. I might check it on another day but I had better things to do today.

Elon is such an awkward faggot. I love it

You could not be a larger more faggy version of your self you plebeian trash get out

Didn't GITS predict meme wars even before 2000?

>apocalyptic nihilism
Do you mean the "jews control too much and are unstoppable so I'd rather watch the world burn?"
No, that's not about me, why did you get that impression?
That's true, but it can be more than a single thing at once.
The augmentations and chipping don't really push the hidden red pill out of it, they can coexist.
You should rate endings in fiction by what seems like having the better outcome and not gets you the best outcome
The writers have full control over what happens to the game universe after the outcome.
>Trump is going to save the white race, bbbelieve me. Ignore that everyone around him is a jew and he does everything to advance Zionism

The original Deus Ex is probably one of the most redpilled games to exist.

This is a long ass review but it is well worth it. youtu.be/rxOKEsBx4NU

It's literally better than 100% of games coming out today

Yeah but that whole series takes place in an alternate timeline where Mexico helped Germany attack the United States so they never became a superpower. Like all anime, it's rooted in some Japanese historic revisionist fantasy.

No it fucking isnt. TF2 has depth, OW is casualised where possible. Press Q to win, wallhacks, aimbot. It's lore and animated shorts are cringe inducing, It's filled with liberal propaganda.
OW is very bad.

t. 3000 hour TF2 veteran

>Chisht en patmum vor Hayery Clintonin dzayny tvetsin?
Probably, since most of them live in California. I have some friends in Glendale, they all voted Clinton.

>tfw can understand pretty much everything in Armenian, but can't speak for shit
I'm a disgrace

take a double dose of your ADHD meds and try again.

ross is a chill guy

The black guy was ironically a 1 eye'd scotsman...

His fake eye is fake, did you really think everything else about him was legit? He was a mildly funny paradox of a character that fit well for once

That's how you put black people in games, WHERE THEY FIT IN COMFORTABLY

>Casual Kids have so much ADHD these days that TF2 is considered a slow paced game with too much walking
FUCKING CASUALS REEEEEEEEE

GAS THE NEWFAGS
CONSOLE WAR NOW

Are the Women in Armenia like Western women? I'm Armenian but born in the USA, thinking of going to Armenia because western women are whores. I can speak Armenian but with an accent.

Are people worried about ISIS in Armenia?

>The story of WW2 is not rooted in some historic revisionist fantasy
THe fuck you think we living in right now?

All the Armenians I know voted for Trump, only the SJW race traitors aka Turk dick suckers voted for Hillary.

deus ex is awesome, but not a fan of musk. he gets most of his money form the gov

jns.org/latest-articles/2014/12/8/anti-semitism-in-armenia-a-clear-and-present-danger#.WGdhKy_QeUk=
>ADL’s latest survey in June 2014 showed that the rate of anti-Semitism in Armenia (at 58 percent) was the third-highest in all of Europe, and the highest in all of the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe. Thus, around 1.3 million out of 2.2 million adults in Armenia expressed anti-Semitic attitudes
>60% claimed that “Jews don’t care what happens to anyone but their own kind;” 45% think that “Jews still talk too much about what happened to them in the Holocaust;” and 38% consider that “Jews are responsible for most of the world’s wars.”
We are based, ok
The women are good and conservative, they are getting westernized in the good way. Of course there are more whores and feminists than before, but they are still a small minority, if you're worried about finding a non-whore, then yes, here you will find them.
>Are people worried about ISIS in Armenia?
People are worried about Karabakh mainly

Mass Effect 3 was just a shitty game made by pseuds. Come on not everything is part of some grand conspiracy.

>what is a teleporter

kids these days

problem with TF2 is people quit working together as a team once it turned into an item-grinding game

>You should rate endings in fiction by what seems like having the better outcome and not gets you the best outcome
Are you saying that's not the Helios ending? What would you suggest, then? If you don't trust yourself to rule the world, you can either hand it back to the shitheads who ruined it in the first place, or shut down the internet to break the control structures. And I get where Tong's coming from, but I don't think his anarchist utopia is actually viable.

Stop mocking captains of industry, they are doing more to bring about the supremacy of the white race than any other