Slavs are whi-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Galicia–Volhynia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slavs are base-

Stalin ran out of slavs to throw in the meat grinder and started using subhuman mongoloids

English are hum...

Why are you still able to post then?

leader of the alt right married to slav

Sup Forums btfo

I don't even know what your flag is but something tells me you're a Balkan Slav (aka Turkish)

Dont worry Argentina. We are both white as fuck

I'm still gobmacked you can use a computer.

Montenegro. He is Albanian Hindo-"European" basically a gypsy

Bulgaria never fought on the Eastern front, read before you ask stupid shit

Hot

te
d
ungus faggots

Albanians are worse than Turks. When they were conquered and islamized they actually became slightly better

>ure a Turk!!!!
how original of you Abdul

*removes tea cup from lips*
Fit

slavs have the best languages
it's pretty much the same alphabet, and to learn a language you need far less time. anyone can mostly understand each other

Are we being blitzed extra hard with Sup Forums-tier shit today or what? Seems like all that garbage is extra stale today.

Low energy thread.

B-BUT MUH BASED SLAVS

>anyone can mostly understand each other
It's not that hard to misinterpret someone incoherently yelling at you, shitting their tracksuit pants and passing out in their piss.

did some Pole bully you in school m8
you can tell us

The biggest Slavic nation followed a bald Jew towards communism. The only whites dumb enough in Europe to become Marxists were Slavs.

Yeah? And? Make a thread where you btfo of grass for being green, or a daily reminder thread about the sky being blue.

You're a shitposter user, look at your shitty phoneposted image. What are you even doing?

Now post what % of the total Polish population in the UK that is.

dont listen to OP, we have white skin, therefor white!

Have you ever seen a slav in your pathetic life, leaf?

Oh look, it's another slav thread, gee I hope no one will be throwing shit at each oth-

If he has

>F

You are recent immigrants and you already have more people in prisons than the Irish who were British for 800 years. That's some achievement, commie EU-supporting trash.

Like this?

still in a better shape than the average burger

Montenegro = mountain nigger
prove me wrong

yeah canada is filled with them, most metro whites are slavic to boost our hockey cycle

You cunts ever google slavs?

top kek

Brilliant

That's not what I asked you for.

>le turk rape baby maymay

Montenegro bringing the bantz tonight I see.

>american education

What's it with australians that they shit on slavs in every thread? In every slav thread there is at least one shitposter who is mad about slavs

>tfw in order to create a stateless, classless society you have to create an authoritarian dictatorship until humanity is ready for your autistic marxist utopia

truly a visionary

>Lenin
>a jew
Having a great grand father with german sounding surname doesn't make one a jew.

They are mad bcs le slavic savages conquered capital of superior white western men

> collapses under mass of subhuman slaves

They are white. Sup Forums can't deal with the fact that a group of whites can turn nigger tier if poor/troubled enough.

>tfw today I got redpilled by my teacher about my ancestral roots

Turns out we are our own special people.

Himmler called russians aryan though. In an exempt from his brochure "Die Schutzstaffel als antibolschewistische Kampforganisation":
>Noch sind aber in Rußland zu viele Kräfte des Widerstandes da. Kaltblütig wird nun dieses
Volk noch einmal in die Offensive gehetzt, noch einmal muß das arische Russentum auf die
Schlachtbank.

Embarrassing.

>Ukroshits
>Literal product of horse gooks
>Slavic

aren't you too young to post here my nomad friend?

well they look a hell of a lot better than you
t. hohol

Oh boy, this seems like a thread for me

Lenin was a Jewish Tatar mutt

Is it true Slav means Slave?

If so that's a pretty embarrassing name for a people. Quite fitting though I guess, as Slavs are the only Europeans that fell for the communism meme.

Whatever you say Tyrone

You'll never have woman as qt as ours

His grandfather was half jewish or something. Only actual jew who could rule the soviet union was Trotsky and he got btfo badly.

>Ukrainians are beautiful meme

Your women look like ugly kike/Tatar offspring and your men look like neanderthals. The ones who have blonde hair and light eyes are usually cherry picked and usually have a Polish or German roots

still better than your obese niggerlovers

There is only one England poster (probably OP right now) mad that shitskins are taking over his land. It's ok.

Who do you fucking think we are?

Half of Ukraine is polish while the other half is Russian

Mate slavs are sub-human trash you want to chat about Poles over here I've got some stories.

Why is it that all the Slav girls go for niggers and all the slav guys act like niggers?

For shame, I would've expected a fellow Pole to share my hatred for these mongrel filth

slav comes from slovo - "word", meaning people who speak the same language, people who understand each other. In many slav languages germans are called nemci which means "mute", as they couldn't understand krautspeak
This meme is retarded

It's from the root word Slava which means glory in all Slavic languages

It just so happens that slave is close in English

Could be this too

I've seen references to both

We're breaking through the conditioning

I hate ukrainians and americans equally, so I just take his side since he is also slav.

I thought about slava too, but the original ethnonym is closer to slovene, like modern slovenes. The vowel just shifted in some languages

Topkek

>we wuz Poles, we wuz Rusyns, we aus Kievan Rus' n' Russians n' sheit, cyka blin

Oh I see, you're just an average American idiot.

Doesn't matter to me though, I'm west Ukrainian which is basically little Poland. We've been under poland since Kiev Rus split due Mongol invasion. Kingdom of Galicia went to Poland while Russia and the rest of Ukraine went under Mongols.

Your claims don't apply to me

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Galicia–Volhynia

>tfw Irish and Slav descent
>litterally mixed white niggers

how desperate do you have to be to push your agenda that you have to paint a russian from an aristocratic, landed family as jewish? can't find anything to criticize him on that a single credible historian would agree with?

trash...

hold your horses Mykola

Holy fuck, the we wuz is insane. Rusyns and Ukrainians aren't even the same fucking breed. You steppe niggers displaced them and then almost exterminated the few left during the massacre in Volhynia and Galicia.

What are some good spots to visit in Ukraine? Some family lives in Lviv, and I might go there soon.

you wish

Which groups are white Sup Forums?

kek it's my favourite historical event, someone post that letter

> jaki z ciebie do diabła rycerz, jeśli nie umiesz gołą dupą jeża zabić

why don't you?

> możecie nas w dupę pocałować!

Does it really matter if they're white or not?

Those are Communist Mongols.

>that mix up of Ashkenazi Jews and Greeks
Avert your eyes βάρβαρε.

Because I'm lazy nigger (white)

Zaporozhians – to the Turkish Sultan. You Turkish Satan, brother and comrade of the damned devil and secretary to Lucifer himself! What the hell kind of knight are you? The devil shits and you and your army swallow it. You aren’t fit to have the sons of Christians under you; we aren’t afraid of your army, and we’ll fight you on land and sea. You Babylonian busboy, Macedonian mechanic, Jerusalem beer-brewer, Alexandrian goatskinner, swineherd of Upper and Lower Egypt, Armenian pig, Tatar goat, Kamenets hangman, Podolian thief, grandson of the Evil Serpent himself, and buffoon of all the world and the netherworld, fool of our God, swine’s snout, mare’s asshole, butcher’s dog, unbaptized brow, may the devil steam your ass! That’s how the Cossacks answer you, you nasty glob of spit! You’re unfit to rule true Christians. We don’t know the date because we don’t have a calendar, the moon is in the sky, and the year is in the book, and the day is the same with us as with you, so go kiss your butt. Chief Hetman Zaxarcenko with all the Zaporozhian Host

> it has lost something in translation

slavs are the best. pic related

Maybe, I didn't translate it myself, justo copied from site

lol

The butt hurt radiating from your post is surreal

>zaporozhye cossacks

are you even aware how far that is from western ukraine?

its like going from poland to paris