This guy is 19, had one track that blew up and now has a networth of 4 million USD

This guy is 19, had one track that blew up and now has a networth of 4 million USD.

How come white privilege is still considered to be a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bGgfGWaVY1k
youtube.com/watch?v=5zp5Ee326xE
youtu.be/3Rm0EHKFXWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bh9P4i1wF74
youtu.be/Wmjpp0_6kb0
youtube.com/watch?v=ProbPpO_8oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because people love blaming others for there failures/hardships.

He will waste it all on nigger "businesses" and be broke before he is 22. Also, they shower money on these niggers to use them as little pets for the left.

So who is this, Young Jesus?

Because you had to search so hard to find an example of a black musician who struck it big when he was young.

I salute his ability to capitalize on capitalism, but I'd wager I'll have a greater net worth come 2020, and I'm a poorfag.

wew

Are you fucking retarded, m8?

Desiigner I believe, senpai

Because the Cultural Marxism that underlies the theory of white privilege ignores things like facts or logic when they become inconvenient.

P.S. Wow, I can't believe how young he is.

I still don't think that's enough to fix that fucking nose

Nas
Kanye
Jay Z
Tupac
Biggie
Kid Cutty or however you spell it
Danny Brown
etc

I want to be a rapper. digets decides my rap name

pussy fucker

this.

a lot of the time young rappers sign contracts that are essentially loans without reading them, hence why you see a lot of them clash with their label, crash and burn, then end up broke.

another common scenario is that when a rapper blows up, other musicians/rich crews let that rapper tour with them, live in their lavish apartments, share/buy expensive clothes, borrow expensive chains. Basically none of that stuff they have is actually theirs, it's just borrowed from one of the many rich cliques interested in said artist. If the artist can somehow use this opportunity to make more "bangerz" and get a record deal or advertising gig, get their own paper and "make it" then thats all fine and dandy. But if the rapper turns out to be a dud, you just ask for all your borrowed stuff back and let him go back to his life in the projects.

It's actually a very ancap way of life in theory, until you realize ((they)) control the music industry and are the main reason why rap and thug culture is even popular outside of a few cities anyways. Like how Apple openly promotes this shamelessly because they know it will help boost sales.

Kanye hand picked this guy and recognized what a jam Panda was. He'll probably look out for him and make sure he doesn't loose everything.

He's the dude who wrote Panda. It was like the biggest rap song in the world last year.

DJ Yooge

Integerz

"hey quanigwan, wanna make some money?"
"Ooga booga yeh dis nigguh hungry"
"PANDA PANDA PANDA DRUGS SEX KILL WHITEY"
"Very good goy, heres your money"

MC Pussy Grabber

Lil Young King Brownie

Nice mainstream examples. There are 5x more ""up and coming Lil [something]"" roch young tappers than that thoufh. All millionaires or about to be. All black, nonsense talking, young adults

Asians are beginning to take over the rap scene though. Too much young American trash

How people can listen to these mindless niggers smack their lips together is beyond me.

I wouldn't consider it privileged to be a functionally retarded millionaire whose work abilities include being black and screaming BRRRRYAAACK.

i just went to world stars youtube page and its literally full of nig nog rappers i never knew existed
one is named CBM Lil Daddy
youtu.be/bGgfGWaVY1k

i guess the meme of every black person is a rapper is true

>"PANDA PANDA PANDA DRUGS SEX KILL WHITEY"

To be fair, even though Panda is lyrically as vacuous as most rap songs, the presentations and use meter is technically impressive.

See above. Even niggers are capable of being talented sometimes. I'm not saying it's high art or something, but it's entertaining.

I know you hate niggers, but try listening to this, it starts out as typical hoodrat shit, but ends up some place you'd never expect and shows a ton of self-awareness and talent on the part of the writer.

youtube.com/watch?v=5zp5Ee326xE

I would. Getting paid a ton of money to make goofy sounds that niggers and impressionable whites find novel/amusing seems like a pretty plum gig to me.

>He's the dude who wrote Panda. It was like the biggest rap song in the world last year.

If it was so popular then how come I've never heard of it?

I blame this guy for being right.

youtu.be/3Rm0EHKFXWQ

Just look at how this fucking coon acts, he doesn't even speak English.

Because you probably hate niggers and Jew influenced popular music, and avoided it.

this is lit as fuck

he'll buy 8 millions worth of jewelry then end up in jail

>listen to muh dick kill whitey autotuned
>God it's so deep.
See this is what happens when you are raised by the public school system and mtv.
You think this horse shit is "talent" because it's been pounded into your skull since birth.

this.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." ~George Santayana

i never heard of it either. went to have a listen. it's just some nigger gorilla hooting over a shitty beat.

210 million views

>ay nigga washu mean we ran outta money?
>idk cuz i just herd some white bois talkin about dey portfolios and budgets and sheit...
>we haven't put a track out in a minute cuz, but dem white bois still make dey money thru dey passive income from dey investments and shiet
>DAS RACIST!

what goes up must come down, and niggers will never let you down in that department.

FIRE 100 100

>in the party getn lit ta yachty

Yeah, hip-hop is garbage these days, and usually only good for a ironic/post-ironic humorous appreciation. Kind of like fast food or hard drugs.

Niggers have invented every modern music genre, from blues, to jazz, to rock, to even fucking techno.

i can't tell if he's retarded or just acting. all i gotta say is.. this kid is going places

White men need to b genocided NOW

You're so full of shit, that I feel a multi-quote is appropriate.

>listen to muh dick kill whitey autotuned
The song I posted isn't autotuned and doesn't say any of those things.

>God it's so deep.
I didn't say it was deep. Just that the last half defies all the standard rap music tropes. To the point that it shows the nigger who wrote it understands what he's doing and what kind of shit people expect from him.

>See this is what happens when you are raised by the public school system and mtv.
Went to private Christian school and have hated MTV my entire life.

>You think this horse shit is "talent" because it's been pounded into your skull since birth.
I only got into this shit last year, and even saying I'm into it is a tad generous.

Don't bother, he's probably just an elaborate troll.

19? He looks at least 25. Nighters always ruining their bodies with bud ice and codeine.

*dabs*

CCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLBBBBBBUUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS

that lupe song was trash. i used to be a cuck like you listening to rap music and thinking its somekind complex genre of music. i remember listening to Kool G rap thinking "wow he's so fucking talented the way he puts words togetha". eventually you grow up and realize hip hop has the lowest tier shit music.

rap is cancer

ded

Fucking garbage, generic trash.

The only decent rap shit is Death Grips and it's barely rap.

>thinking Desiigner is a one hit wonder.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bh9P4i1wF74

you autists are just mad that this guy can mumble over a beat and make something that's pleasant to listen to and become a millionaire in his teens.

if yout kids are dumb enough to think that rap MUSIC is a fucking code to live by then that's your problem for having retarded children

Who wouldn't be mad at a guy mumbling making millions and getting teens as a teen.

If I was in his shoes, I'd take the money and run. Use that money to live off of and continue your hobby without having to worry about financial success.

got blobs in atlanta

He'll blow it all and be bankrupt owing back taxes. See: Wesley Snipes, MC Hammer, Mike Tyson, etc

LMAO bruh clap clap fire fire 100 100

Call up Phillip-Phillip, gon' fill the bank
Niggas up in the bank, we gon' drill the bank
Fuck we gon' kill the bank, get it
I got broads, yea I get it
I get cards yea I shitted
This how I live it
Did it all for a ticket

me. because I enjoy his music.

kill yourself you buttblasted kraut.

youtu.be/Wmjpp0_6kb0

Fuck on me, look at me
fuck on me, look at me
look at me, look at me
fuck on me, yeah

Spotted the cuck
>niggers inventing anything but aids, oh wait that was the us
All that music was written, produced and thought up by jews in reality.
Nice try tho cuck, sorry you're pasty white boi.

Does anyone else feel that the term "networth" is stupid/illogical?

Net personal holdings- better, more meaningful. Networth implies that some retarded nigger with 5 million is more important as a human than a doctor or engineer

Just stay on your dirty island.

This shit didn't start with Rap, this shit started back in the 1950s when (((Alan Freed))) reclassified popular Rythm and Blues (read:Nigger) music into Rock and Roll (Nigger slang term for fornication) in order to sell the nigger music to white children.

>I'd take the money and run.

He can't run.
He literally sold his future for that money.
He is now a slave.
He has to produce more and if he doesn't then they take all his earnings.
And he probably had to literally suck a jew dick to get the contract.

Hopsin

well they are. the only thing that matters in this life is the number in your bank account. if you're a doctor making less than some meme soundcloud rapper, you're essentially less important. This does not mean you don't contribute more to society, but this is relative and circumstantial

All throughout american music history the Jew is trying to push degenerate nigger music onto white youths while the white adults are trying to fight it.

He's still in high school

youtube.com/watch?v=ProbPpO_8oo

Sounds fine to me.

> be black
> become millionaire
How can white bois even compete?

FYI most of that money is going to his record label, manager, etc.

Assuming white privilege was a thing, cherrypicked examples wouldn't disprove it.

What did Kek mean by this?

BEST INFO GRAPHIC IVE SEEN TODAY

Track originally produced by a lad in Manchester UK.
>The beat.

This. People nowadays have totally lost the ability to take responsibility for their actions.

>Panda

Literally never heard or heard of it

>be a neet
>people disrespect you for not doing muh hardwork
>meanwhile niggers rap making millions promoting degeneracy

capitalism was a mistake

Let's be honest, the probability of this happening to a black person is pretty astronomical. White people tend to be born into pretty awesome lives in comparison.

I am not saying that we are "privileged" by any means, but don't think that because some monkey can talk over a beat made by a Jew that makes him equal or better than us.

This. 4 million, Kek

Coz if mommy and daddy no like its money in the bank like that stupid explicit lyric stickers in the 90s