OPERATION DEFEND TRUMP'S TWITTER FEED

folks, we should increase our alt right presence in donald trump's twitter feed.

the whole nation reads his tweet, and maybe the first few replies.

we need to make sure that the alt right dominates the replies

therefore, I call upon a new operation to oversee this.

>monitor trump's twitter feed
>post info graphics the second he tweets
>call in /pol shitposting division to bump /pol posts and make sure we get the top reply.

post infographics that can be used for the operation

i'll start

Good luck with that, anytime I have posted a pro-Trump tweet on there, it's disappeared. I am not the only person this has happened to either.

>Winning
>Freedom
>Jobs

why is bruce jenner next to trump's son?

epic toothpaste post

>alt-right

there is no such thing as alt right, that was coined by the queen of shills her self.

bump

underrated

>being this cucked by a (((New York Billionaire)))

Fuck off Cletus.

A new "twitter" should be created and Trump should switch to it....everyone will follow and faggot Jack and his anti- free speech machine will go the way of Myspace

and sending this to CNN and other news agency´s.

Oh boy this gona be good.

>Fucked up the travel ban
>Suddenly the American taxpayers are paying for the Wall
>White House is bleeding leaks to the press
>His guys keeps lying about Russia, making it a larger scandal than it needs to be and providing opposition with lots of serious ammo
>Desperate attempts to deflect endless blame onto "fake news" and "Obama's wiretaps"
>Won't stop fucking WHINING about everything
>No sign of any substantive policy getting done because his administration is literally drowning in it's own bullshit
>Won't stop pissing off Republicans, whose support he needs to get a lot of shit done.

Yeah, Trump's a real fucking hero.

Sorry OP but Twitter cheats. Best thing to do now is leave that radical left cesspool.

shoo shill, dont bother me
shoo shill. dont bother me
shoo shill, dun bother me
for I belong to my country

You mean you can fix Trumps ultimate dumbfuckeries on twitter by spamming alt-right-propaganda?

SHILL THREAD

Supporting bump

You do know that twitter manually censors positive replies on his tweets right? There are far more supporters that comments, they just get manually deleted. Make a protrump comment and your comment will get a shit ton of likes for 4-5 minutes, and then it suddently stops.

bumb

I can support this effort.
Also, "Globalism"'s face looks like Soros.
If we do it enough, we can make it obvious that there's been draconian censorship on twitter to the normies: two birds with one stone.

This, most pro-Trump tweets (((accidentally))) disappear from his feed. Sometimes, when you log in from different account or no account, they are no more there. Multiple reports on this.

I can get behind this

Fun fact: the twitter algorythm favors verified leftist accounts, pro-trump unverified accounts are auto-shadowbanned.

Eh, Barron doesn't look autistic enough. Garrison's slipping.

>make twitter account
>reply to Trump's feed positively
>log off
>see by yourself how your tweet is invisible to anyone but your logged account