CANADA

foxnews.com/world/2017/03/05/canada-has-no-immediate-plans-to-deter-people-from-crossing-border-illegally.html

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3065792/canada-could-see-rise-in-illegal-immigration-due-to-trumps-crackdown-experts/
cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-year-end-2015.asp
globalnews.ca/news/3283123/ontario-hydro-prices-cut-cost/
labour.gov.on.ca/english/es/tools/srt/coverage_government_it.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WTF I am canadian now!

based JT

Who cares, it's just Manitoba.

Let the Somalians fight the natives.

North wall when?

>please come to Canada eh?

>Refugees are now flooding homeless shelters in Toronto after our great refugee plan kicked vulnerable people out of hotels in favor of refugees
>Federal government just shrugs its shoulders and allows even more failed refugees to burden our crumbling systems

Man, we're just so fucked that it's not even funny anymore.

unless you are white

memes are coming true

if it really gets out of hand (10k a month crossing) it will help canadian conservatives i assume

Once they find out how pathetic Canadian welfare is they'll head back

GOOD.

If the current implementation of US immigration laws is scaring illegals that much that they are running to cuckada, then that saves us a whole fuck ton of work here.

IF I WAS A LEAF I WOULD TAKE A FENTANYL OVERDOSE.

this will hopefully be a learning opportunity for Canada... borders are important

living in canada illegally is FAR better than living in Nicaragua legally

>Can't legalize marijauna
>But we can legalize beastiality and prescription heroin at the drop of a hat

They're all Somalis coming home to the Islamic Province of Manitodishu

They'll likely not like it once they come here.

All those guys crossing are probably either on the streets or in homeless shelters. They have to wait a couple months for their refugee claims to be heard by a judge.

It's surprisingly difficult to immigrate to Canada. Trump is right about one thing, our immigration system is based more on merit as opposed to just letting people in.

Government and privately sponsored refugees get a free pass, but are taken off government support after 1 year, when they're forced to get jobs and contribute to society.

Just a reminder that 95% of Canadians are mentally ill

>Finding a Syrian refugee family to sponsor is like winning the lottery, says sponsor group

you are confused leaf

they are just illegal immigrants

they are going to work and live illegally in canada just as they did here

if you let them walk in.... they will walk in

>Wrong

They go on welfare, get about 2000 a month, then get the CCCB which is $500/month per kid forever. They also get health care and free dental.

The average Syrian refugee family gets $43,000 a year

Manitoba is on the fence between liberal and conservative. Once it warms up and they are overrun with rapefugees, it'll push everyone right

that was some meme story

most will be illegal immigrants from mexico, and other central american/south american countries

Need to start handing out instructions to Wetback areas in LA on going to Canada.

> Canada accepts masses of illegal US immigrants and builds it's own wall

> Immigrants obliterate Canadian society with absurdly high rape rates

>USA already payed remittances for wall, and practically owns both the Canadian Wall and the Mexican wall.

>mexico undergoes it's much needed civil war, overthrows it's corrupted government and then becomes a good trade partner with the USA - no more reason to flee country= no more illegal immigrants from Mexico

>Canada gets raked by it's immigrants with no hope of escape to the states.

>Canada's wall Blocks them Off by accident.

>Day of the Rake.

> CANT. STOP. WINNING

Emerson made drudge last week

>95% of Canadians are mentally ill

This is true.

They think women can have dicks, men can have abortions and free speech is bad. They're fucking cancer. It's why no one takes immigrants from there

>“For Mexicans who have been there for a long time, gotten used to a better way of living, a better life, if they start feeling the heat from American authorities rather than head south they may very well decide to head north,” said immigration lawyer Guidy Mamann

globalnews.ca/news/3065792/canada-could-see-rise-in-illegal-immigration-due-to-trumps-crackdown-experts/

You sound like you don't want to support them with your taxes or something.

Then is it even illegal? Like wtf?

We never really had a border problem since we only border the US and had to only worry about fugitives once in a while. Visa overstays are the deal here, and we have that locked down compared to stateside. I wish we had stricter standards to apply for a visa, though. That, and a larger property sales tax for foreigners.

misleading headline
>183 people
>CURRENT plans (monitoring the situation)
refugees crossing into eastern Canada don't get far

God, I hope they freeze to death.

>free dental

I don't get free dental, eyes or a drug plan

>catch 180 people in manitoba
>thousands get in all over canada

when will you control the border? when it gets much worse?

Don't forget about free English classes that are going unused.

And if that's not enough, some of them want even more money. Some of them use food banks as well, just because they need that extra help.

Remember comrades, diversity is our strength!

see well soon you may (sort of) find out that its like to be us

Yes and what's wrong with that
The sky isn't falling

I'll check those quads for mentally ill faggots

>women can have dicks
sounds like Sup Forums lol

I've seen some Hijab family in Waterloo, ON driving a Benz, 100% refugees.

>i prefer to wait until a small problem becomes a larger problem

what an idiot

There's one in Toronto who lives in a nice, fancy condo downtown.

The gov't doesn't give him enough money, particularly since he's been buying nice stuff for his many kids and wife, so he wants a lot more.

I wonder how much all of this bullshit will cost.

We're going to be running $20-30B deficits for the next 30 years. Projected federal debt is supposed to hit $1.5T by 2050, with provincial debt about the same. We're going to be Japan

there are dozens of African/Muslim NPO's in Canada that get funded by our government who use the funds to buy and distribute food, equipment, and find jobs for these people.

The chinks have over built housing and condos. They are all empty because the prices are too high right now. Once the real estate bubble bursts, the government, and said npo's will buy them up and give them away to the refugees. There will be huge immigrant slums in all our major cities. Crime rates will skyrocket, drug addicts will be sprawling the streets like downtown easteside vancouver, there will be no rule of law in Cankuistan.

It will get so bad countries will start ending their free visa agreements with Canada and then we'll be stuck here with the rest of the third worlders. You won't even be able to get into the USA because they have actual border security. Canada is going to become a mega shithole within the next 10 years mark my words.

Illegals promptly disperse to nicer parts of the country once they're in. Any soft touch on illegal border crossing must be clamped down. This is unacceptable.

My proud Maygar soul burns with the passion of ten thousand burning suns at the opportunity to continue the work of my ancestors and run the streets red with Moore blood.

I agree. Quebec will separate soon and wall off the border with the Islamic province.

Canada's economy is a house of cards. We produce barely anything compared to 3 decades ago. It's primarily people tapping into their HELOC and spending the bubble money on useless shit.

Canada has one of the highest tax burdens in the world and extremely low worker productivity and lags far behind on R&D, innovation and tech. Nobody with a STEM degree says in Canada, they go abroad for 2-3x the salary with 20% tax vs 50% tax here.

I was looking at the Express Entry skilled worker program. 90%+ of people were from the Phillipenes, India, China, Pakistan, Nigeria, Syria, etc. All non-white countries. The top 2 professions were... wait for it

COOK
and FOOD PREPARATION SUPERVISOR (aka Tim Hortons counter staff).

These are fucking high skilled job?! and we don't have enough underpaid cooks? like it's not even funny, they bring these people in not because there are job shortages but for ideological reasons and to suppress wages. The next 3 categories were IT, software analysts and developers ie. coders. We have tens of thousands of laid off/unemployed coders, why the FUCK are we bringing in these Poo in the Loo coders who have likely fake degrees. In the point system, the Poos get more points if they can validate their degree, so they let them in with fake degrees essentially. Canadian coders are among the lowest paid and have the worst job security due to the multikulti Cuckdeau flooding the country with 750,000 non-whites a year through the economic skilled class, family reunification, TFW, foreign students and refugees.

Out fucking rageous

The greatest deterrence is the reality of living in Canada

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-year-end-2015.asp

Here's the report.

Top 10 Invited Occupations Number# %
NOC6311 - Food service supervisors 2,356 8%
NOC6322 - Cooks 2,295 8%
NOC2171 - Information Systems Analysts and Consultants 1,255 4%
NOC2173 - Software Engineers 940 3%
NOC2174 - Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers 935 3%
NOC4011 - University professors and lecturers 745 3%
NOC6211 - Retail sales supervisors 669 2%
NOC5241 - Graphic Designers and Illustrators 550 2%
NOC1111 - Financial Auditors and Accountants 494 2%
NOC1112 – Financial and Investment Analysts 446 2%

Country of Citizenship of Invited Candidates as of January 3, 2016
Country of Citizenship Number # %
India 6,348 22.4%
Philippines 3,574 12.6%
China, People’s Republic of 1,678 5.9%
United Kingdom 1,644 5.8%
Ireland, Republic Of 1,210 4.3%
United States of America 949 3.4%
Nigeria 609 2.2%
South Korea 605 2.1%
France 566 2.0%
Australia 540 1.9%
Top 10 17,723

Country of Citizenship 2014 intake (FSW, CEC, FST)
India 33.9%
China, People's Republic of 9.9%
Philippines 8.2%
Pakistan 6.6%
Nigeria 4.8%
Bangladesh 3.6%
United Kingdom 3.0%
Iran 2.7%
Egypt 2.6%
United States of America 1.9%
Top 10 77.1%

Isn't it great how PM little potato promised $10 bil deficits every year, and now we're going to outdo all of that in one year?

What the fuck are we spending this shit on? When will Ontario collapse? Ontario has more debt than goddamn California.

>Canadian coders are among the lowest paid and have the worst job security due to the multikulti Cuckdeau flooding the country with 750,000 non-whites a year through the economic skilled class, family reunification, TFW, foreign students and refugees.

Ayy lmao don't forget about how they treat coders like new age factory workers in Ontario

Dyke Wynne is going to take 20% of all hydro costs and take out debt annually to cover it. The tax-payers will pay it back like a mortgage with interest lmfao.

it's projected to cost $1.4B/year extra in interest costs, so at a 3.2% 20-year Ontario borrowing rate on bonds, that's an extra fucking $44b in DEBT A YEAR! She's fucking INSANE

globalnews.ca/news/3283123/ontario-hydro-prices-cut-cost/

Got any stories?

t. expert programmer who refuses to work as a coder ever again

Can someone explain to me why this country is importing so many Indians just to work as cashiers at Tim Hortons? I don't mind them so much as they don't really commit crimes and they don't sit on welfare but integration might be an issue.

Trudeau is doing it because he wants to eliminate whites. He's a Soros shill globalist who wants to up Canada's population to 100M by mid century

By 2027 we'll be 25m non-whites, 24m whites and bringing in 1M a year
By 2050 we'll be 20m whites, 80M non-whites at 1M/year and the non-whites having a 3+ kid breeding rate

Why in the name of absolute fuck is she doing this? Does she not realize Ontario already has the most non-sovereign debt in the world? When will fucking Ontario just collapse?

Does she not realize she will be voted out very soon?

I swear to fucking god, if she gets voted in, someone will have to drop napalm on Toronto.

Well, just look at the laws for IT workers in Ontario: labour.gov.on.ca/english/es/tools/srt/coverage_government_it.php

IT's fucking horrendous.

My job is starting to hire a lot more Indians too. They only speak to each other in Hindi and we have them doing up solutions in "English". It's hilarious how fucking sloppy our work looks when it looks like it was written by a highschooler who doesn't give a shit.

The worst part is that they protect each other and don't give a fuck about anybody else but their own kind.

Do you realize that she plans to do this for many years? So each year interest costs will rise by 1.4B+ because she'll be selling $44B extra in ontario debt as 20 year bonds to finance this scheme

So in 10 years Ontario will have $440B more in debt and be paying an extra $14B+ in interest to have saved Ontario hydro consumer 25% on their hydro bills.

When all this cunt has to do is not be fuck-tarded and sell Ontario Hydro.

This entire province deserves to fucking burn to the ground.

We already pay a billion a month on debt alone, far more than Ontario pays for healthcare and universities (I think?)

This is just so fucking pathetic. How the fuck can a government fuck up this bad and still be in power?

I mean he can try but the speed at which he is pushing this agenda, with zero support from the electorate, just further ensures he will lose the next election. The more he pushes the fewer seats the libs will hang on to in 2019.

We need a strong conservative candidate. Soon.

Thank you Canada! You're a better people than we are.

The nogs arrive next week.

>labour.gov.on.ca/english/es/tools/srt/coverage_government_it.php

Information technology professionals are not entitled to an eating period. O. Reg. 285/01, s. 4(3)(b)

Information technology professionals are not entitled to overtime pay. O. Reg. 285/01, s. 8(l)

Information technology professionals are not covered by the daily and weekly limits on hours of work. O. Reg. 285/01, s. 4(3)(b)

>Literally slaves
Wow never knew it was that bad wtf. When I did co-op early 2000's we got paid $20+/hour, 1 hour lunch breaks, 40h/week and got OT if we stayed late

Severance pay is a joke too, you have to work 5+ years and get barely anything, and RIM recently tried to get around it by moving employees to Ford and then claiming they quit and refusing to pay them severance lmfao

how long before some evil redneck decides to stop them at the border themselves

Dindus can't in to cold, user. Barely below freezing and they walk around bundled up fatter than the michelin man.

Yep. It's not as bad as being a factory worker in the 1800s, definitely, but it's such a goddamn scam to treat human beings like this when we clearly know better.

My workplace tries to dress it up with the healthy live/work balance bullshit, but that goes out the window as soon as they need something done.

Are you even allowed to refuse work in this sort of situation? I don't even fucking know.

You don't understand how the system works. gerald butts is a gerrymandering expert. He knows where to place the 750K a year, usually swing ridings, then he carefully carves up electoral areas to ensure the libs win.

The 750K a year are now being settled in strategic areas in southwestern ontario like Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Hamilton, London, Chatam, Northbay, Sudbury etc. Toronto is 30% white or less and will be Liberal until the end of time. They don't need to worry about the GTA anymore.

Google any white Canadian city + "Syrian refugees" and look at all the federal programs to help them settle in that city.

Ya if you burgers could go ahead and get a handle
on George Soros that would be great.

No, according to that legislation, if they asked you to work 12 hour days all of a sudden and you refused it'd be insubordination and you'd be fired for cause. You'd lose your severance, and EI as well since it was for cause lmfao.

Holy shit. How low are salaries now for coders in Ontario? Below 50K?

Refugees can't vote tho.

Permanent residents (landed immigrants), temporary residents and refugee claimants cannot vote in any election.

No shit. But they become citizens in 4 years and then can vote.

I make just under $35,000 but I'm inexperienced. Either way this seems like bullshit because some woman I know makes more money cleaning a military base than I do.

A friend of mine who is a genius makes around $45,000 starting at the same job.

We just hired a legit Chinese guy and he makes around $70,000 because he's older. We just have him sitting around doing the training courses on Microsoft all day. He literally cannot be customer-facing because you cannot understand a word he says; I could never wrap my head around their accents anyways.

It's all about doing the most damage for the long term in the shortest amount of time he can before losing the next election.

We are going to send them all the mexicans have fun Canada.

What the fuck? what type of company and what type of work?

My friend in SF is negotiating with a company and he's not going lower than $700K USD (900K CAD+).

We have an in-house web product that we sell bundled with other web project-type stuff. IT's actually really fascinating.

Our company offers full IT solutions, so we can do everything from setting up servers to making websites and business solutions.

Said genius friend I've mentioned is responsible for hundreds of thousands of dollars of revenue with his work but they treat him like shit nonetheless.

It's a good thing we continue to hire more incompetent Indians.

So do you guys pay taxes still?

45k? what city? what education do you guys have? What type of work do you do?

You know secretaries start at 45-50K right?

I only have college education, and I'm trying to pick up more skills on the side but I lack the motivation. I live in a fairly sized city just north of Toronto with some of the highest rent costs in the whole country.

I program in a number of languages, but it's mostly web development.

35K? That's like 26k USD.

What the fuck? LoL fuck I'm not laughing at your situation but just at how pathetic Canada is.

You should move away, Europe or the States, $35K is a criminal wage. How much does Cuckdeau take off in rapefugee taxes off that?

Not that I'd want to, but does this apply to Americans as well? Could I just walk over and get citizenship? What a fucking joke.

Get your shit together leafs, holy shit.

Only if you're non-white.

If you're white you are designated for government-endorsed discrimination and hopeful extermination.

I really fucking hate Canada. We are going to have to build another YUGGGE WALL across that border as well due to their stupid prime minister.

Canadians constantly come down to Washington/Oregon to get stuff cheaper. It's annoying as fuck.

To be fair, I almost think that I deserve a wage like that because I'm not too inexperienced.

Either way, it's fucking laughable.

>refugees
We are ok taking in refugees. The problem is how do we make sure they are not alt-right?

this is why i support scottish independence.

Apply to be an LCBO cashier, they start at 25 bucks or some shit, and after a few years you're at $70-80K with full benefits and you can work whatever shifts you want plus you're a gov employee

Why not just annex you guys? In all honesty nothing would really change much for either of us, and it would be cheaper than a wall

Those poor minorities can't be from any hateful groups at all.

That's why they're refugees!

That's just fucking sad.

I should probably dump my job and work for the gov't for the easy life.

you mad.

open border and separate countries works perfectly.
somalis and other dem voting shit heels are heading north.
pretty soon now and you'll have half of white canada walking across the border in the opposite direction, claiming asylum because they're politically oppressed and can't say muhammed was a pedophile and his religion is a demon infested sex-rage fantasy for sand niggers and whatever assorted perverts and lowlifes that associate with them.

its a huge win for you guys to just let things play out.

I'm okay with that. Just make the fucking wall work both ways so we don't have to deal with your wandering sandpeople. Make it a joint US/Canada project.