Russia finally begins adapting normal houses

No more of this commie block bullshit. And lemme be the first to say it looks quite cozy.

youtube.com/watch?v=xktwDfasPGQ

>No more of this commie block bullshit
Not appreciating efficient affordable housing

Built like a rotor to generate power from nuclear blast waves

/thread

It doesn't matter how the building is, what matters is who lives in it

they print the wires and plumbing?

>no more commie blocks

tiny yellow cucksheds arent much better than commie blocks desu

>replacing commie blocks with commie cuck sheds.

Wow. I'm so impressed.

so construction workes BTFO forever?

Sparks and plumbers will always have work son

Ohh god. Trailor trash wasnt bad enough, now we will have Printed Trash.

from the looks of it just brick layers, everything else was done by tradesman from the roof to the windows to the insulation.

>trailor trash

why fuckin round telly tubby shit though, just make it a fuckin box

Ehh, fuck off, its past my bed time.

Because of the machine used a box would have less square feet of room a circle has.

looks like a cup of coffee

yes

Ohh god you know what this means?

You can download a house!

take a calculus class and figure out the relationship between enclosing material and volume

You wouldn't...

Wait, I had another idea. Only Russia could do this. This is a huge violation of Agenda 21. Globalists BTFO.

Look at how the fucking machine is mounted, a box with the same living space would require a bigger machine.

It's a russian company...that's it

This was my thought too. Increasing urban density is the political objective of most countries, for whatever reason. When politicians talk about subsidizing "affordable housing", the potential solutions never seem to include small detached dwellings like these, despite being cheaper to build per unit floor space than a massive apartment.

Not even Russia can escape the plague of modern architecture

When I was in Russia I was actually starting to see ads for American style planned communities and suburban neighborhoods popping up on the far outskirts of Moscow.

That's probably because you save more space building up (i.e. apartment complexes) than building out (i.e. entire suburban neighborhoods)

Kowloon baby!

Russia needs to call me when they get this shit done. Can't trust them or their "come live in Russia" propaganda. It is a den of militant criminal/terrorists and corrupt officials.

>for whatever reason.
They want to urbanize the population and make people dependable on the state for their livelihood.

Looks like some faggot postmodernist shit. Even the Chinese/Pakistani suburban developers of Cucknada have better taste than this.

What does this even mean? 10 thousand years ago anything above a mud hut or animal skin tepee might have been "modern" - would you have had the same opinion then in response to a thatched roof and stone hut?

Spoken like homos who've never been to Russia

That's not really a legitimate excuse.

They don't want to save space, they want to use up marginal land.

America's major strength came about because of two things: available real estate and the second amendment. With available real estate, people who felt there were no opportunities locally could strike out on their own, ensuring wages cannot fall to sustenance levels. With the second amendment, a smaller number of people could raise a more effective defense of property.

The number one goal of the existing power structure is the continued existence of the existing power structure. If people can just use advanced technology to strike out on their own, wages would have to rise to keep them in place service the existing power structure. But this is undesirable to the players. So the next best option is to limit the number of ways people can strike out on their own.

sprawl, property taxes, zoning laws, required connection to grids, etc. etc.

This is even more important as technologies like solar and wind come online.

Not sure that 3D printing is going to be the future of house-building, but pre-fabricated modular housing can feasibly be built on a large scale.

That chink accent is awful. They couldn't hire a European to narrate?

Show me how many apartment blocks there are in China compared to the American midwest.

this user gets it