This screenshot was taken during primetime on Sat Night. Everything until the end is a Low pop server...

This screenshot was taken during primetime on Sat Night. Everything until the end is a Low pop server. The game is almost dead man. Youtubers for the game still are in complete denial *Asmongold* and will just lie about the current state of the game or make up some excuse as to the REAL reason people are leaving. Why not just revamp the game at this point. No wonder all of the old blizz founders are leaving, they wont stop fucking corpses.

Wrong board lad...

Let me tell you about the jews.

Lmao ppl still play this crappy runescape spinoff?

>blizzard-cucktivision
>giving them money

Garrosh did nothing wrong

GAS THE GOBLINS
RACE WAR NOW

I'm new to the game and I'm playing on a Vanilla private server

>not playing horde on glorious area 52
Highest faction pop difference in the game, something like 90/10 Horde

In all seriousness, there are plenty of people if you play on high pop realms

Blizzard should make a WoW 2 with modern graphics. Then I would play it.

Lol'ed so hard :DDD

If you still play WoW you're the biggest fucking goyim on the planet, everything went to shit after LK.

Did you know that Jews make up a small fraction of the US population but are overrepresented in media, press, and government over 8000%?

Thinking of getting a Hearts of Iron game
Which one should I get?

>people still clinging onto this game
Holy shit get a new hobby. I used to be huge MMORPG nerd material, EQ, Runescape, 10 years of WoW, you name it, but holy fuck give it up and fine some real things to fit into your life that aren't mindless MMORPG grinding and you will be much more fulfilled.

this guy was considered a nutjob and nobody took him seriously, by the way

They just need to go full free to play, have a server for each xpac, i dont play anymore because after playing a mew xpac for a month or so its just repeated over and over. 12 year old game isnt fun to grind.

suuure

that's why over a million jews attended his state funeral, the largest in isreals history

kek

And he is dead, hahaha

Turns out we have 800,000 welfare leeching Orthodox jews whom everyone hates, who showed up for his funeral.

It's as if 1mil people attended some dindu's funeral and you've made an assumption based on that regarding the general US population

>Not playing the superior Blizzard game

Get Victoria 2 instead

Happiest day of my life
Orthodox Jews aren't people

it was the largest state funeral in israel#s history though, wasn't it

>Jews aren't people
we know

ged in oben XDDD

tfw you see your old realm is still alive

i miss you illidan / illidrama

Maybe, but look at who's attending, it's the ultra religious. Go ahead pull up a photo
XD

What game are you talking about?

Video games are politics.

that feel when you wasted years on a stupid game, but you still kind of miss it

Oh my god my sides
Lol I had two windows up and posted in the wrong one hahah sorry guys.
I cant believe this is still going. May as well make it political.
Did Arthas to the right thing by Culling Stratholme?

WoW

How do we solve the mana junkie problem in Suramar?

Also would nuking Suramar City be justified?

Vanilla wow felt better than cocaine

>Would nuking Suramar City be justified?

Yes, it would solve the mana junkie problem.

why is this thread still going on?

Yeah, sure, I'll believe a jew.

Or we get them addicted to our magic and make them serve us as peons.

azshara was an inside job

remember

Only in a sick and Suramar-infested society would such a thing even be possible.

He just recited what's written in the Talmud.
What's next, are you going tell us that nobody takes it seriously or reads it?

>Did Arthas to the right thing by Culling Stratholme?
Hell yes he did, Uther and Jaina were utter faggots for not helping him, what was the alternative, let the undead get all those citizen as troops and feel mighty good about themselves for not culling them, as said undead citizen slaughter you?
ARTHAS DID NOTHING WRONG

this game was really fun during vanilla. i also enjoyed the lich king and the green moon expansion a lot.

Only the ultra Orthodox, and I don't mean the guys with the small kippah I mean the black hat bearded ones. The secular majority knows that it's bullshit and that it's racist.

Sup Forums is everything. If we could get the stormkikes and shills to fuck off we could be in a /tg/-esque golden age where people come here just to hang out and shitpost about ww2 allusions in a Pokemon spin off game.

ive been playing since 2004, and i like the electric jew.

Sad part is, it is really dying now, but you cant call game with 5 million players dead. (it was up to 11 million in golden ages)

Next mmo has couple hundred thousand players, so there...

Wo is dying, but it sure takes another 10 years to dwindle to death.

Jesus christ mods do your fucking job. I love wow and this belongs on v. No politics.

The game in it's innocence was a once in a lifetime experience, the downside is many guys chose it over their girlfriends.

Your on the wrong board kid
But first let me tell you about the jews

Kaplan is Jewish too but bad at that, cost his company 7 years of unfinished work

I'm letting my sub go. They turned every class into a 4 button faceroll.

muh diversity is our strength the game.

neck yourself.

>inb4 russian girl that looks like a dyke really isn't

I don't care.

>played WoW for 3 years, never payed a cent
I get buying the game and shit but monthly subscription is too much when the game itself was around $60 with the 2 expansions at the time

they are estimated to be at 700k-800k subs in NA, 800k in EU, and 3 mil in China. Those are just logins from active subs during a quater of their business season, not actual player counts, and not accounting for farmers or stash accounts and multiboxers. Not disagreeing but it is really really low compared to the people who play LoL daily which is around 7.5 mil.

i think people dont realize the orthodox jews are basically the niggers of israel

>playing tumblrwatch

the question is how many of those 5 million are actually having fun? I hear it's turned into a skinner box cell phone like game now.

3 is the best. 4 is easiest to play, I don't really like how much they toned down the game though.

As he said though,
is my favorite Paradox game even if it is a little complicated to get into. It's been out long enough so all the bugs/performance issues are fixed.

darkest hour is a good hoi game too

i dont really want to get hoi 4 because of the dumbing down

Arthas did nothing wrong, but he was too weak willed to wield the power he needed.

Garithos did nothing wrong, but unfortunately had to rely on that traitorous witch.

pure Sup Forums thread

the Troggs did nothing wrong, fuck gnomes

for every expansion Im trying to get into the game again but dungeon finder, cross realms and dungeonfinder destroyes immersion and the community.
gameplay got destroyed with the removal of talent trees. i cant get into the classes anymore... its always the same. spam filler spell to fill insanity bar and then use cds. they rotation is predetermines on everything i played.
at least as shadow priest, warlock l, mage. hemo rogue is now boring aswell
is it different as monk? i

>Did Arthas to the right thing by Culling Stratholme?

Mark my words, the Culling of Stratholme was actually a prophecy made by god KEK that shows what muslim immigration will do to our country: they will poison the waters, corrupt the children and transform the population into mindless zombies. Arthas (also called Hitler) simply eradicated this communist utopia and shattered the cultural-marxism out of Azeroth for ever.

It's not full tumblr. The pink haired girl is some Russian woman on steroids instead of a feminist. As for things like a Mexican hacker or a black robotics expert I think it's good those communities have positive role models. Also the German character is actually proud to be German and the Swedish one is very masculine.

FPBP

we need a /wowpol/ general

Been playing since 2004 and still play it, was a fileplanet beta tester, remember those days? Couple of things. The game is very old, they stopped announcing subs loss or gains, they don't care about that anymore. As "dead" as it is, it's still much more alive than the vast majority of mmo's out there.

It's 15 dollars, and literally free after that once you get gold.

There is nothing to complain about faggot, fuck off and die.

legion's been pretty nice

illidan is a good boy he dindu nuffin wrong

Never change Sup Forums

>sides
>in orbit
pick two

Get 4, it's starting to get pretty decent the recent patches + it's way more accesible than 3. If you get bored mods will help too.

There are still millions of players and it's still good, why give up now?

>Oy vey the goy are onto us!

This game is dead as well.

can i get a quick rundown

This. /wowpol/ would be great

The goblins set him up, should have kicked them out of the horde as well, they control the banks.

Fippith Bippith
This really needs a screen cap, please never change Sup Forums

Sylvanas will be a great warchief, mark my words

Yes, definetely

>3 Mil in China
I can happily assume that those actually are just farm/BUY GOLD GO TO WWW.SCAM.COM accounts to be honest.

WoW is a dying game and has been since Cataclysm, Wrath was amazing, then after that Cataclysm was so-so, could have been better. The fucking panda expansion was the most god awful thing any game company has ever put out for a popular game ever.

Could always make a private server for Sup Forums

Could even designate a race as the jews and make them always spawn in a prison and unable to leave

I don't have the technologies to do that shit though, just a thought.

Did you even play WoD? Pandaria was bad but the content was fun, WoD was awful though. Legion is great fun.

There is nothing to do with PVP, battlegrounds aren't fun at all when they make classes have weird damage variables for muh arena balance, and there is no point in playing arena in 2017, shit got stale almost 10 years ago. There goes half of your population because there is nothing interesting in PVP, they literally released zero pvp content in the expansion. Shitty prestiging isn't content.

There is no fun in raiding because heroic raids are completely untuned shit for their pointless flex raiding garbage. Half of the bosses on Nighthold Heroic are basically twice as hard when you do them with a 10 man group compared to a larger group. They completely ruined raiding for 90% of the population when they removed 10/25 and made the only thing that they actually balanced was mythic raiding. Who's retarded idea was it to make the raiding experience that 90% of your playerbase is going to do completely untuned shit with wildly swinging difficulty.

well we could just join in a private server like kronos

>casts overgrowth
>op is trapped in a dense thicket of sage

I'm amazed anyone does PVP
>Grind out 50 Honor Levels
>You reached Prestige Rank 1!
>Goes back down to Honor Level 1
>Now grind them again for Prestige Rank 2
>What do I get if I do? Some cool PVP gear?
>You get two pets...and a shitty mount...that's it

Who the fuck wants to pvp if there's no incentive? I did it just for the elite gear and now there's just no reason.

>Not playing a WOTLK server

>shill threads keep going
>a non-Sup Forums thread keeps going

Jew lying again!

11 chars on a RP server.

>playing on retail
>not glorious vanilla

>year 2017

>playing anything other than vanilla

everything about blizz is jewish, their logo need a nose and that's it

>a mandatory paid 13 year old game with shit visuals and overloaded with now pointless bullshit content is declining in popularity
>I should be surprised.

ESO is better.