Namibia plans to start expropriating land from white farmers to resettle landless black Namibians

>Namibia plans to start expropriating land from white farmers to resettle landless black Namibians
>Neighboring Zimbabwe, where the government has seized farms from thousands of white commercial farmers, has demonstrated how extreme measures can plunge a country into economic ruin, racial violence and widespread suffering.

nytimes.com/2004/12/25/world/africa/tensions-simmer-as-namibia-divides-its-farmland.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SOlHzdOcCDg
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/jacob-zuma-calls-confiscation-white-land-without-compensation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish a nigga would. Cant wait to see Africa fall beyond stone age.

Good
let them have it
let them starve.

>Namibia plans to start expropriating land from white farmers to resettle landless black Namibians
Isn't this the kind of thing that Sup Forums calls "red-pilled"?

It looked so supremely comfy in its prime: youtu.be/SOlHzdOcCDg

Also isn't literally all the land their desert? What are the nigs going to do with it?

It's the same all over africa mate.
Government owns majority of land but instead of giving the people un worked government land they think it will be better to take land from whites whos families have worked it for generations and replace them with nogs that have never even grown a tomato in their life.

Literal retards in government.

If they were smarter, any african country could become a first world country in few years

Sure, why not.....it worked so well when it was tried in Rhodesia (Zimbabwe)

>2004/12/25

MAKE NIGGERS STARVE AGAIN

ABANDON THREAD

I know right XD
Zimbabwe was once so rich in agricultural produce that it was dubbed the "bread basket" of Southern Africa, while it is now struggling to feed its own population.[54] About 45 percent of the population is now considered malnourished. They cut their own economy in half. Wonder how much it could have grown if they weren't complete idiots

if starving to death is red pilled

>if starving to death is red pilled
t. Schlomo Steinstein

Namibia for Namibians

white people shouldnt have taken the land in the first place

play stupid games win stupid prizes

You should care for you own people, Tyrone. Why would I want white Namibians to suffer, and in turn make black Namibians starve as well?

Funny how it's because of people like you all over the western world that Rhodesia didn't make it

If they do this and starve, no way can white people continue to send shekels their way when they inevitably starve.

So let me get this straight Africans are pouring into Europe to get the fuck away from Africa meanwhile Africans back home are trying to retake land from white settlers.

Do they want their own country or do they want to invade ours?

>white Namibians
But I thought if a dog is born in a stable, it's not necessarily a horse?

But regardless, maybe you're right. Maybe we should be nicer to minorities.

Niggers don't plan ahead, niggers don't learn. This is why most of Africa is literally stuck in the Stone Age.

They don't know what they want, they're too stupid to understand.

They invade both places because they are acting on instinct and greed. They notice the White man lives well and has food. So they want it.

This is the feeling i am getting, maybe time for some more cleansing.

I always laugh at these negroes in Rhodesia who were given a farm. Instead of harvesting the fruits they sold the trees as firewood.

Just like 'murica didn't take the land from the indians? Fucking retarded burger

No-one takes you seriously because you only adapt this position temporarely to be anti-white.

I don't see the native Americans attempting to steal back land. Face it you guys fucked up and now you have to face mobs of uneducated blacks coming for blood.

So it is OK to oppress someone if they are not going to fight back? Got it

>Got it

u type like a fag

You have every reason to be scared.

Just look to the 'Stans
& Syria
& Iran-I-Stan
& Iraq-I-Stan
& LibyaStan

JEW york times!

So, if governments started cutting welfare at the 2nd kid (because if you have kids, you should work or something), how many would kill their second born?

I at least know what is coming down the pipe.

This.

I've met a lot of African niggers in college and this is something you notice about them right away.

But what if the dog built the stable? The only signs of civilisation in Numibia have been built by whites (and subsequently destroyed by blacks)

We have great security here whilst your government supports overthrowing white people and taking their businesses. Who is more fucked?

from 2004

>Great Britain's government doesn't support overthrowing white people

Great laffs mate.

Yes so take your gipsy's back

Hope they fucking salt the ground.

Not really what I meant. I didn't imply anything to do with the UK.

What I meant was that I know I'm fucked, but most of my fellow-countrymen are totally blue-pilled about the situation. They will not know what hit them until it is too late.

But their poo skin makes them blend perfectly over there! They were born to be in Britain!

Ah i see sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes well now is the time to wake your fellow countrymen the fuck up.

These people are pissed off and have little understanding as to why, they will take it out on any whites.

What the fuck!?

Is that a no?

Just hope that you can maintain your security, because once they manage to totally destroy SA I'm sure they will move on to "greener pastures".

I am hoping they starve desu. Cannot see much aid coming their way after white genocide.

They are as british as curry and mosques by now, they've integrated perfectly, sending them here would be a culture shock.

Bring back Romanistan!

you need to pull an elon musk and get your ass the the usa already

lol so fucking dumb. No wonder they starved to death.

Imagine a white country tearing away blacks from their land in order to give it to whites.

Imagine the absolute uproar this would create.

Now read this article and see how matter of fact it is, like they were constructing a road or something.

>100 white farmers > 150,000 black peasants

HOLY FUCK

True, but the point remains same. Several countries in Africa were a few whites have been successful businessmen and farmers, been leaving there for decades. Large part of these economies are depending on the whites. Since their independence many of these countries have started fighting to take these whites properties so they can give them to their supporters. People who disagree are labelled as racist. Whenever they take the property, the whites leave and the farms get neglected.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/jacob-zuma-calls-confiscation-white-land-without-compensation/

It's not really a fair comparison since none of those black peasants are really even attempting to farm. They may have farmlands and they be titled "farmers" but I doubt they ever planted a single seed. They likely sold everything they were given like total fucking idiots.

All we do is let them migrate to the new colony for indians called New Pakistan (used to be called United Kingdom by supposedly native inhabitants).

Here I updated it

Unlike the crops in zimbabwe, this picture just keeps growing and growing.

Haven't you gotta go buy some garlic for Dracula or something

Why does every thread devolve into whites trash talking and cheering for others losing their countries? You guys are being (((subverted))).

Yep. Get given food aid by the UN, sell it all for pennies on the market, then bitch when you go hungry. Too stupid to see cause and effect when it comes to actually planting crops.

I like that the white farmers actually go out of their way to say it's no one's fault that they're hurting even though it's obviously Zimbabwe's fault. Not even a question. Total champions. They struggle through it with grit and end up becoming the richest men in Zambia.

Someone needs to put them back to their place
Ex-French colonies would never do that because they know what happens when they displease France
Britain must do the same with their African colonies

this is why, as soon as you conquer a nation you need to immediately start with removing the people you defeated (castrate all men or kill their whole people immediately), or at the very least ensure that your race is being worshipped forever and systematically deny the conquered race access to politics (as e.g. was done in mexico or south america in general - and the moment you stop you end up with some kind of chavez).

literally all the problems any nation with white people has today is because they didnt do this, and the conquered race, despite being borderline retarded, is now making demands because "muh equality".

- zimbabwe
- namibia
- the US (with nogs n sheit)
- venezuela
- bolivia
- south africa

The stable is the land. The dog confiscated the stable, extended the stable without the owner's permission, and then charged the owner to use the stable.

but nambia still has its whites so the land reform obvisouly didn't happen

This. Excellent post, they are very subtle.

Most people just notice the blatant articles when they really show their mindset, but this pervades everything they publish and create.

And justifying it too. Like land grabs that kill thousands of whites are totally fine.

Made another one.
Use which ever you like

÷)

Blacks aren't minorities in that part of Africa.

Isn't promoting racial homogeneity a good thing for a stable society?
imo they should invest a lot of money/time into educating these africans in running farms but I honestly doubt that this will happen.

Go back to réddit

yes, french colonies know their place, it is in ghettos surrounding Paris

The blacks are almost all migrants from further north.

We didn't fuck up, we did good. It was you, the Brits, who fucked up. You and your world-wide anti Apartheid campaigning brought us down.

And they're successful because countries like yours helped the niggers shit up the continent instead of letting the whites rule.

fug
Namibia is the one African nation that isn't a shithole

...and after they started Apartheid.
It's like you beat your wife everyday and then become a Woman's Rights Advocate.

And now in Germany as well
How does it feel to know you'll experience the same fate as us and Britain despite the fact you had no colonies?

You shouldn't have listened then.

Weren't the whites actually providing the country with food?

AAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA

kill whitey

>no sons

Hopeless. Once the father dies they are fucked. You need men to fight, not little girls LARPing.

All of Africa could be so incredibly prosperous if it wasn't inhabited by 80 IQ niglets.

Story on this pic?

Real or from a movie?

Did they died?

The idea that any person with money would stay in one of these countries is beyond me.

I fucking guarantee you that China has paid off the nigger leadership to take away land from whites, then when it all collapses, the Chinks roll in and buy the land for nothing

We had no choice. We had the whole world up our ass. Boycotts, sanctions, embargos, terrorists getting international support, training and funding.

>Mr. Mbuere has only 40 cows and little hope of marketing cattle. But at this point, Namibia's leaders are less concerned about the economic consequences of replacing commercial farmers with subsistence farmers, so long as black farmers end up with more land.

Just fuck my country up senpai...ine

Yes. But who needs whites when you can just beg first-world countries for aid?

you should have trained those niggers into soldiers and sent them to invade the UK and set that little perfidious island on fire

now you suffer from britshit consequences.

Too comfortable so no gorilla tactics leading to a poor effort overall.