archive.is/PSLaC
lasvegassun.com/news/2014/aug/31/low-profile-las-vegas-executive/
drudgereport.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=wWBQP-bxfX0
youtube.com/watch?v=eTdgHsifK38
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/838353481526312961
youtube.com/watch?v=2nPEIsqJZ5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that shills are here, be strong and fight on! NEVER give in to despair! NEVER GIVE UP

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

Can someone give me a QUICK RUNDOWN on what's been going on the past couple of days, I haven't been keeping up on much

when will Trump tweet this?

Alex Jones live now fugg

MAGA

he already did

>>The cancellation of the program was made at the behest of Cary Katz, CRTV’s principal investor and founder of the company. Although he is little known to most political observers, he has fast become one of the most significant Republican donors in the country.

>Before Barack Obama became president, Katz had given comparatively little money to candidates and not seemed particularly interested in conservative causes either. In fact, according to the donation tracking website OpenSecrets, Katz’s earliest contributions were actually to Democrats Rep. Peter Deutsch of Florida and former congressman Bob Menendez of New Jersey, now a U.S. senator. He also gave money to former Sen. Jim Jeffords, a onetime liberal Republican who later became an independent.

>In the years that followed, Katz — who is also known as an ace poker player — primarily donated to “establishment Republicans,” such as former president George W. Bush, 2012 presidential nominee Mitt Romney and Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt.

>Katz’s political giving undertook an abrupt change in 2009, perhaps related to his business concerns as founder of College Lending Corp., a private company that specializes in marketing loans to university students.

>Formerly a massive operation that lent out nearly $11 billion in 2008, College Lending’s business model was essentially eradicated in 2010 when Obama signed his signature health care bill. The Affordable Care Act included a lesser-known amendment that abolished private-sector distribution of federal student loan monies. Banks are still allowed to lend their own money, however.

archive.is/PSLaC

?

>>Katz did not respond to a phone call or visit to his office. But interviews, published reports and campaign finance data provide a picture.

>A 2004 profile of Katz, then 34, in the San Diego Business Journal described the rise of his company, College Loan Corp., after its 1999 launch. The company was headquartered near San Diego before moving to Las Vegas.

>Katz’s father, Marcus, was a pioneer in the student loan industry in the 1990s, Marcus Katz’s business partner, Robert DeRose, told the Business Journal. Marcus Katz and his partner marketed loans directly to students and built three businesses with the model. They issued close to $10 million in student loans annually, DeRose said.

>In the 1990s, Cary Katz worked in marketing for a student lender, Educational Finance Group. In 1999, he left to start College Lending Corp., entering a business primed for growth. The cost of college rose rapidly in the 2000s while family incomes stagnated, meaning students borrowed more to pay for college. Loans were guaranteed by the government through the Federal Family Education Loan program.

>“I’m surprised more companies haven’t gotten into this industry because it’s a cash cow,” Mark Kantrowitz, whose FinAid.org became the go-to reference for college borrowers and industry leaders, told the Business Journal.

>Even for a growth industry, College Loan Corp.’s success was eye-popping. The company made $16 million in loans its first year. After three years, it made $3.9 billion in loans. By 2003, it was the country’s seventh-biggest college lender by volume.

lasvegassun.com/news/2014/aug/31/low-profile-las-vegas-executive/

damn

i hadnt looked at his twitter today

thanks bros

What are you getting at?

AWOO AWOO AWOO
Current thread get in here!

Any update on the recount?

Which would that be?

trump is having a good day on twitter

Cary Katz is a Millionaire (possibly Billionaire) who donates to "anti establishment" republicans, and is a principle investor in "CRTV" which is clearly controlled opposition.

Their primary goal is the repealing Obamacare, so that Katz can continue his business model of lending government backed loans to college students. A small positive of Obamacare is that is prevents private companies from giving out government backed loans. It's a racket that caused inflation in college prices and made this man millions.

This is the greatest gif ever

DMURTF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

So why do the Irish suck jew dick then?

Good for him. College cucks deserve to get fucked desu.

It's only fair that commies should starve and live in misery

You're a dumb bitch

Awoo?

Does anyone remember seeing this picture before January 2017?

bruh

look at this picaninny

AWOOO

Trump, since you give no sources for your allegations that President Obama ordered wire tapping of your campaign phones, this is "fake news," right?

faggot weeb

>Alex Jones: This Is an army, Trump/Pence 2020 is our uniform

Jill Stein has an extra $6 million for 2020.

why are trump girls the prettiest?

Yes

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE reason not to play this game.

The world watches in horror the unstable POTUS with his finger on the nuclear button.

For the love of God, GOP show some leadership and impeach this SOB.

>[ Interpretive dancing with a grape ]

I will buy it when its worth $20 which will happen sooner than you think.

Reminder that SOMETHING is happening, even if we don't know what exactly it is.

Genuinely curious, how much does Trump pay you shills? This place was a Cruz board after he BTFO Ellen Page and gays everywhere then suddenly one day BOOM Trump shills everywhere

1. I'm not an autistic faggot, I actually contribute to society
2. I don't buy into Jew video games, a ploy to get the goyim detached from society

Made by Nips.
>BUY AMERICAN
>HIRE AMERICAN

Change your image, lazyfag. At least do some work for your paycheck.

Alex Jones is on fucking fire today

>Trump, since you do not fit my impossible-to-achieve high standards of presidential perfection (being white leads to 6*10^6 points being deducted from the total score), this is "fake news", right?
FTFY

Surely there is some ground for Sessions to unrecuse himself, this is a pretty extraordinary circumstance

the world watches with baited breath as Obama is convicted for his crimes. for the the love of god, DOJ execute this SOB

Haven't seen this pasta in a while, very nostalgic

they are talking about people that look like this anyway.

Don't think that the rulers and scholars of the middle ages muslim nations were muddy screaming jihadists.

drudgereport.com/

even matt drudge is abandoning trump now

wojak and joe were right all along

it's over

They could be preparing for the EO on Monday, but the press already knows about it so whats the point of kicking them out? This has to be something big.

Someone is booty bothered

No, let him do investigations like the flush money, the deputy he chose will handle the russian investigation.

What is Trump going to do to counter the cultural filth that has infected the US?

"Coke’s Sexy New Ad Shows Brother And Sister Competing For The Pool Boy"

>In what’s become a tradition of sorts, Coca-Cola serves up the beefcake in its latest commercial. This time around, however, the soft drink giant has ensured its efforts are both sexy and inclusive.

>Released Thursday as part of Coca-Cola’s “Taste the Feeling” campaign, “Pool Boy” shows a brother and a sister eyeing a bare-chested hunk as he cleans their swimming pool. The siblings race downstairs, hoping to offer the pool boy a Coke, only to discover that their mother has beaten them to the punch.

>The clip, of course, is a cheeky throwback to 1994’s now-iconic “Diet Coke Break” commercial, in which a group of businesswomen ogled a shirtless construction worker from an office window. (It’s a formula the company repeated in later years, too.) In 2014, Coca-Cola tipped its hat to its LGBTQ consumers with an ad that showed a pair of dads taking their daughter rollerskating. The sassy vibe of “Pool Boy,” however, ups the ante.

They're brazenly promoting homosexuality and incestuous leanings on TV:

youtube.com/watch?v=wWBQP-bxfX0

Boycott coke just like we did Pepsi.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTdgHsifK38

>tfw he's just trying to sell t-shits.

I need confirmation this is real.
Please let it be real.

How hard will /ptg/ be when Obama does the perp walk?

>he doesn't know about retroactive meme magic

waiting for sale

>japanese game portraying female character as sex object
>jew video games

Only jew vidya is western shit

AWOOOO~

Chavez the commie? I've been rused

>01/04/17

But Japan is our ally!! It's a mutual relationship. Shinzo Abe is the Trump of Japan!

I won't awoo right now but here's my preferred and relevant 2hu.

>the memes are spreading

how hard will /ptg/ when trump makes leftism punishable by death

>cosplaying as a scientist

literally an allegory for his career

...check his twitter maybe?

Since you're an autistic awoo faggot, I'll guide you --
Go to Trump's twitter
Then look for the tweet
There you go

I wonder if someone at the NSA or elsewhere in government decided to cover their ass and kept some paperwork from the investigation that Obama wanted destroyed

He only recused from investigating Trump/ Russia not Obongo/Trump.

That dossier that was compiled by the UK intelligence officer, Christopher Steele, reported that his informers in Russia said Trump was a Russian asset and the Trump campaign had been colluding with Russia.

The FBI must have gathered similar intelligence, applied for the FISA warrant and wiretapped Trump and his aides.

Gettin hot in there Mr. Trump?

Just think about that.

Trump is an asset of Russian Intelligence.

His campaign communicated with and colluded with Russia.

This may be the biggest scandal involving a US president in the history of the United States.

>wiretap Trump
>have all his communications
>know for a fact that he never colluded with Russia
>push the lie that he colluded with Russia anyways in an attempt to undermine the POTUS

LITERALLY TEXTBOOK SEDITION

THERE WILL BE EXECUTIONS

REMINDER TO ALL FIRE TEAMS

HEAVIER FLAK MEANS WE ARE CLOSER TO TARGET

ARM YOUR TACTICAL AWOOS, PREPARE TO MEME FOR EFFECT

>"And either way, Chuck, the president's in trouble. If he falsely spread this kind of misinformation, that is so wrong," Schumer said.
Can you damage control this?
We all know the answer.

>TFW Too intelligent to see why he's trying to sell shirts

When I get some money in the bank, I will most likely buy a bunch, need something new in the closet anyways

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/838353481526312961

Japan was infected with Jewish "culture" after WWII. That's literally where anime came from. It was their attempt to imitate the Jewish cartoonists in Hollywood.

This means nothing to me

>tfw people upset at anime

i dont think that is what he means by that
dems are in full fucking panic mode and have not choice but to freak the fuck out

cirno is best girl

The Alt-Knight. Need Testudos at the next rally.
youtube.com/watch?v=2nPEIsqJZ5c

Anyone know the song playing in the background?

Hugo Chavez is the 13th imam?

AWOOOOOOOO

Desu I'd probably shit myself and run too if I saw this coming towards me.

Well, they claimed "MUH RUSSIA" BEFORE he was wiretapped, in order to get approval for the wiretap in the first place.

Why can't women ever take responsibility for their problems?

I need a PS4 pro. :(

That's too many steps, I'm browsing /ptg/ on a RAZR