en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Template

self bump

WE WUZ MIXED AND SHIT

>something brown
what on earth is that. srsly non-Euros should contemplate sterilisation

I'm whiter than 90% of Sup Forums
Also, judging by how my mom is very pale, he possibly got cucked, so i'll need to take a 23&me to be sure.

>whiter
You are either White, negro, mongoloid, semite or a mongrel. The latter in your case

1/2 Dutch 1/2 English

>tfw will never have a Balt German waifu

1/2 Welsh 1/2 German

>tfw he will die on the Day of the Rope
feelsgoodman

Lol, more likely I would survive the Day of the Rope given my heritage, fitness level, intelligence, and skill set.

I will enjoy fighting in the race war, however, I've been practising my shooting.

Pew pew pew.

Can't wait to shoot one of you disgusting sand niggers right in the centre of your unibrow.

Only if you attack me first, of course.

kek "Magician, criminal, thief" 10/10

>jew
>survive
Pick one
>sand nigger
That would be you. Literally

>Kike
>Banker

Makes sense jewbro

Muh heritage pic related. I'm everything Sup Forums hates.

I'm not practising Judaism or anything or going around being Jewish but I'm not quite Christian either. I would say agnostic.

I would be Catholic only the Catholic Church in this country is utterly cucked.

>That would be you. Literally

More Slavic than anything, really. That's where I get my survival instincts and natural toughness from. That's why my people stand up to the sand monkeys instead of sucking their brown dicks and letting them rape our women.

You know, unlike the English or the Dutch.

>fitness
Move to Russia
Join NS and Folk Organisations
Prepare for the the Race War

These people are ready to kill the jewish kind. Are you? Heil Hitler!
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ

Execution and murder
youtube.com/watch?v=IIJ-F9_KSM0
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ca0j4grQs
beatings, acid and pepper spraying
youtube.com/watch?v=lN_LsuZQFnY
youtube.com/watch?v=IjOZofX4Yow

PROFIT

Retail banking, bro, I'm not the one making the big money from dem usury. More like, helping grandma find her ABM card and teaching welfare niggers not to overdraw their accounts.

You are a subhuman jew. End of story. You WUZ NOT EUROPEAN

put state flags for burger flags

the fuck is that trigger

I'm from Poland actually, look at dem family tree we wuz Slavs n shiet.

>mongrel
Bit harsh, considering i'm 90%+ white.

>60%

Eternal Kraut checking in

One drop rule, subhuman
You are a subhuman kike.

>finnish back until 17th century with scottish / karelian heritage.
Whatever, we all descend out of africa.

I'm Jewish and while I would rather be a pure-blooded Polak than a kike I don't look down on my kike heritage.

Some of the great men of this World, scientists, prophets, artists, businessmen, and warriors were Jews.

Don't let them goyim teach you to hate yourself, you are Theon Greyjoy, not reek, don't let that bastard Ramsay break you put a dagger through his heart when you get the chance.

>Some of the great men of this World, scientists, prophets, artists, businessmen, and warriors were Jews.
Literally none

Oh man, your education system has failed you. Just off the top of my head:

Scientist: Einstein

Prophet: fucking Jesus

Artist: Mahler

Author: Isaac Asimov

Businessman: idk.. Alan Greenspan

Statesman: Henry Kissinger

Warriors: pick some IDF general, idk, Moshe Dayan

I could go on but I feel like you could easily look it up yourself.

>Einstein
A thief
>Jesus
A photo-Scot
>Mahler
Who?
>Asimov
Who?
>Greenspan
>le central banking

You are useless inbred subhumans. Jews a nigger tier race. End of story

>I don't know anything and my one-word replies prove that I'm right

Well, Avi, if you want to hate yourself that's your call but I'm not going for it. Shalom.

One drop rule is a meme, even the Nazis didn't use it, kike

>Einstein
>relevant
Pick one, subhuman

fuck off subhuman mongrel. 100% Scot right here
>Nazis
>the only racists ever maymay
Kill yourself, untermensch

Here's mine. got some german heritage further back,

>This one doesn't count because this infographic
>That one doesn't count because I'm too stupid to know who that is
>This guy isn't technically Jewish because...
>That guy's contributions are irrelevant because...

I'm not going to engage with your autistic nit-picking arguments, Scotty, it's waste of my time.

I've made my point and you've made yours.

He is not wrong. You are on par with Filipinos in terms of contribution. Note how anything good never came from your own society. You always had a European base, whenever you "produced" something. If we to accept that Einstein was not a intellectual thief, you are still truly a nigger tier race

what are you some kind of zionist?
talmud says that goyim is worse than a dog, that we are beasts and jews can kill, swindle, cheat a goyim without reprecussions.

and when all goyim will be enslaves their messiah (anti-christ) will come. it is said that each jew will have 2000~ goyim slaves

how can you think judaism is great when it teaches stuff like that

when all goyim will be enslaved, jewish messiah (antichrist) will come and save them*

>You are on par with Filipinos in terms of contribution.

Yeah, wake me up when a Flip invents anything comparable to the Theory of Relativity.

>Note how anything good never came from your own society. You always had a European base, whenever you "produced" something.

Duh... that's because we're fucking Europeans. It's almost like no European ever "produced" anything without having a "European basis."

>If we to accept that Einstein was not a intellectual thief, you are still truly a nigger tier race

I could find a dozen other important Jewish contributions to human advancement but I don't accept that, no, a bunch of stupid jpeg "inforaphics" throw together by Arab teenagers (no offence to Arabs in general) does not convince me anymore than I think the Holocaust didn't happen or that the Earth is flat.

5% mystery meat doesn't make someone untermensch. Also, Scots are niggers. Worse than the Irish.

I don't practice Judaism but even when I was being raised as a young kikeling we were never taught any shit like that just the basic "be nice to other people" and "we wuz oppressed n shit" Western-tier Judaism.

>we're fucking Europeans

>15-70% Middle Eastern
>2-6% Sub-Saharan African

WE WUZ EUROPEANS

>it's a small piece of evidence and therefore incorrect
Einstein was a thief, you are not European. Literally Flip tier. Jump out of the window. Your genetics are worthless

>tfw strongest race

post nudes

just look at othodox jews, who study their religion all their lives

they dont want to be friends with non jews, they despise them and they truly believe that we are made to be their slaves, for their benefit the god has created us, they say.

You might say that you don't practice judaism, but those are your roots. Can you still say that you are fine with that, that you are proud to consider those people one of you?

>I make a statement contrary to all commonly-accepted historical facts
>I provide no supporting evidence
>I re-state my statement AGAIN
>THEREFORE I AM RIGHT KYS NOW KIKE RAT LIAR

Nah, you're not even convincing yourself, let alone me.

There's nothing wrong with Flips either: they are excellent workers, maids, and prostitutes. No disrespect to them, I'd take 1000 flips over one sand-nigger.

Orthodox Jews are retards and I am not the least bit proud of any of them but that's like saying all Muslims are ISIS or all Christians are the Westboro Baptist Church.

There are plenty of Jews I hate, e.g. the Orthocucks, Soros, Spectre, etc. but there's also lots of Jews I admire, especially many European and Israeli Jews.

Orthodox Jews push white genocide and degenerate reasons for Talmudic reasons, secular kikes do it for corporate and "kill the strongest race" one
youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0

>jewish
>warrior
Pick one

Let me introduce you to my friend Bibi.

>killing poorly armed/unarmed palestinians
>warrior

Any Ameribros with a Confederate soldier ancestor?

Palestinians are punk faggots, but some of the Arabs are damn brave warriors like Hezbollah and even Hamas to a lesser extent.

Do not underestimate the Arab, his armies may seem cowardly and disorganised, but individually they are formidable soldiers who are unafraid of death in battle.

They also have much greater numbers and world-wide support than Israel.

Each year they get stronger.

At least your mom had the good sense of getting bleached.

Swede bleaching brown girl...

My dad is Norwegian going back at least 100s of years and my mom is Finland Swedish going back 100s of years although I'm 20% Finnish according to 23andme (some intermarriage).

Dad is a doctor and mom is a middle school teacher. I'm doing a phd in physics and have knocked up a qt Nigerian girl.

literal autistic screeching

Based hooker

Holy shit you ruined your life. Haven't you seen Deniro's kids? That's what happens when you race mix with a female nigger.
Although your in sweden, I'm not sure it's even legal for two white people to date each other.

how the fuck am i supposed to know my heritage

>Israelian special forces.jpg

>Holy shit you ruined your life. Haven't you seen Deniro's kids? That's what happens when you race mix with a female nigger.
She sort of looks like pic and she's probably a std higher than the average IQ in Nigeria and my IQ will compensate for the rest.

If two good looking and smart ppl make a baby the baby will come out fine.

I'm sure it will be fine.

>Although your in sweden, I'm not sure it's even legal for two white people to date each other.
Edgy.

Get rid of the "kid".

>>Asimov
>Who?
holy shit you're retarded

To be fair it's a literal who of literature. Like every other jew in that department. Typical subhuman trying to portray his worthless race as productive
>nigerian girl
Get rid of her and that kid, idiot

im glad they get to fight the goyim for the greater glory of israel, downs should be able to have that pride

Absolutely disgusting.

>literal who

Not really tbqh. I, Robot and Bicentennial Man have mainstreamed him a bit.

>t. Asimov fan who's read the whole Foundation series

>I don't read, therefore the Jews are retarded

>Literal favela monkey looking down at someone for being a Slavic Jew

How did things get so retarded on this Cambodian imageboard? Did you all forget that the founder of Sup Forums was literally a Jew?

>Mfw then goyim use our inventions, benefit from our contributions, then turn around and slap us in the face because muh ((eternal scapegoat))

I didn't read barry potter either, but I know it's trash.
>jews are retarted
Yeah? for the most part. mentally ill inbred worthless subhumans

White Knight leave

Show some respect, jewess.

Just noticed you don't even know what "literal" means. Jewish and not even intelligent. Completely worthless cunt.

Harry Potter was a damn good bildungsroman and if Jews are subhumans than your criteria are backwards since we are exemplary of European over-achievement in almost all fields.

Literal favela monkey, not metaphorical or rhetorical, but literally an ape that lives in a favela.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

>a fucking Russian
>pretending that the russians have been so much more productive

Yeah, 500 different ways to make vodka is a truly awesome invention, Ivan. Don't you need to drink yourself to death?

I never dissed Scotland, bro, unlike you I don't base my self-esteem and self-worth on tearing down others.

Since I'm a Jew I don't have any default eternal scapegoat to shit upon to make myself feel better.

I guess Muslims to some extent but only because they're always aggro towards us.

Scotland is a great and mighty European nation, too bad so many young Scots are degenerates who voted against Brexit and probably hate Jews and love sand monkeys like good Western "Europeans" but certainly Scotland of history was a truly great nation.

Mano Brolis

Ten USSR baltarusijos veliava?

So how do you feel about all the antisemitism here?

>Youhavetogobackdonaldtrump.gif

Are you legally retarded? Germans, Scots and Russians created the modern world. Genocide the rest and you won't see a progress at any slower rate. Duh

TSR Lietuvos veliava :)

>a fucking turkish rape baby

Yes, being an alcoholic was so important to the modern world. Don't you have Turkish dick to suck?

Indeed

r8 me m8s

He's not wrong you know. Russians are God tier scientists, poets, philosophers and mathematicians. Do you know who Mendeleev is, Jamal?

Pure blooded and shit

Future dictator of Italy? Go on explain that.
Other than that 8/10, got to deduct the commies.