Does Sup Forums smoke weed? Do you think it should be legalized for recreational use?

Does Sup Forums smoke weed? Do you think it should be legalized for recreational use?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get that nigger shit outta here nigger

LSD and MDMA are far less harmful and offer more real therapeutic benefits

It already is where I live and I hope it stays that way. I don't smoke it though, I vape it.

i smoked it when i was a teenager.It was fun. Now i feel myself bad under MJ trip.

i smoke that shit everyday my g

fuck recreational drugs

I stoped smoking when i realized that i dont need it.
Therefore why do you smoke weed?

This

illegal and too expensive in my shit state.

wish i could go to a store and get some. damn paper industry in the 30s

I smoke weed and drink red wine

how much does it go for where you live?

I don't care about weed, but I fucking hate the stoner subculture. They are so fucking annoying! I wish they would all fucking die. I'd send all weed on Earth to space, just so they would shut the fuck up and rot!

Yes. I do all kinds of drugs and am in favor of legalized and regulated everything.

I want to do drugs and not have to worry about going to prison.

you never knows what a shit contains what you call "LSD and MDMA".
mdma powder may have some mix with meth for example

you don't need lots of things, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy them.

Just rolled a blunt nigguh

I make 6 figures and smoke weed everyday. I could care less if its legal or not. Only niggers get caught.

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI

Ok

My point still stands. It's up to you to get something and test it.

I really don't have a problem with it even though I don't use. I just am not sure legalizing is the way to go because for one thing I heard a guy got his gun permit pulled for having a medical weed script, plus it will likely hurt small growers since the gov't likely will supply the weed. I could be wrong, though.

What is it about the stoner subculture that angers you?

For me, the only thing that upsets me is when someone else tells me how I should live or coerces me into donating to their cause without my consent

depends how much you buy i guess.

20/g is standard for weed no where as good as legal tier.

its also annoying having to interact with dealers

no, weed is dangerous, it masquerades itself as it's harmless but deep down it fucks up your brain wiring. avoid at all cost

>smoke

>think that drug laws should be reformed, but do not support full legalization for my country.

>still think it's kinda degenerate

>do acid too but don't believe in any of the new age hippie culture that is around it, just doing it for fun.

>don't overdo any of it

I don't smoke weed, but there's no reason not to legalise and tax it in my opinion

>someone else tells me how I should live
This. They are always saying: DUDE WEED IS GREAT LMAO YOU'RE AN IDIOT FOR NOT TRYING! They are as bad as fucking evangelists!

>could care less

Fucking retard stoners are a diamond dozen

I'd rather be around stoners than drunks or meth heads.

>Does Sup Forums smoke weed?

Yes.

>Do you think it should be legalized for recreational use?

No.

I grow my own, and I don't sell to others. Anyone interested enough can do the same. I don't need legislation to legitimize my habit.

I'm completely for legalization. smoking weed daily myself. smoking an ounce a month and I think it benefits my body in more than one way

I don't smoke weed.
I smoke dabs and live resin.

>Only niggers get caught.
THIS

I vaporize hashish.

shake should be illegal

yes i do. no it shouldnt be legal. keeps idiots from being public about their degeneracy. also if youre dumb enough to get caught you shouldnt be using any drugs in the first place.

Legalize it and stop talking about it.
Just stup the fuck up about weed

I smoke like once a week/couple times a month to calm my nerves with some vidya after a particularly rough day at work. I don't smoke that heady shit anymore though, just indica(?) stuff to soothe the muscles.

I hope Trumpo gets it federally decriminalized. Shit should be up to the states.

If the jews smoke it then I will. If not it's a psy op

Many highly functioning adults, that is a key word Sup Forums, engage in recreational drug use.

Legalization/decriminalization frees up our criminal justice system to take care of actual criminals.

The phrase is "a dime a dozen" you fucking retard shitskin

yee

Smoked it as a kid. Got older and realized what absolute waste of money it was. Feel the same why about alcohol.

that's what you think

ppl reacting to this is ice king on the cake

less harmful how ?

no and no. Fuck off hedonists

lol @ subhumanes needing weed to "calm down from work". You probably work at wall mart

statistically totally untrue

>brain damage

>anecdotes: the thread

dat brain damage

Weed's fun, and my source only sells top shelf stuff with new strains every week. Can't get enough

shoo shoo leaf before I smoke you

K2 is cheaper and better. Shit will get you FUCKED UP.

What a way to dodge the question!
I ask again, WHY do you smoke?

>Do you smoke weed?
No
Yes, but only in private

I do smoke weed, and I feel the same way.

my boss told me to

lol no

You are a special kind of retard.

If I can buy and drink legal 95% alcohol, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to buy and smoke legal cannabis.

>but memes!

I laughed

i do but i agree that its takes away your motivation. Use it moderately if you do use it.

>K2
>better
no
>will get you fucked up
Yes, but I hope you enjoy actually dying in the process.

Make it legal, use the funds to build Trump's Great Wall and then maybe some more roads.

1) smoked weed daily for about ~3 years

2) sure, and tax the hell out of it, so many idiots buy into dabs and concentrates, it's a fucking goldmine. Or at least decriminalize small personal amounts.

I always go into a shame/depression spiral when I smoke weed.
Opiates are where it's at...you just feel great and happy about everything...weed is too much of a head trip.

Can only comment on LSD. It helped me unfuck my life in a lot of ways.

I smoke for its medicinal use. Removes all symptoms of my depression unlike SSRIs and benzos. No, it doesn't solve my depression, but it gets me to a point where I want to improve myself for the better.

LSD can have serious traumatic effects on the weak willed or those that don't have a strong grasp on reality. Otherwise, yeah, it's much safer. MDMA however is neurotoxic and has serious side effects on the brain function of anyone who abuses it or even uses it too frequently. 3 months break minimum in between doses

I also wanted to add, I do NOT need to go to a doctor for my depression. I had been in and out of therapy for 10 years when I realized it was not helping me improve and my doctors enabled my self-destructive behavior. When the dose of SSRI was so high, I started puking breakfast and lunch everyday. When I told my psych, he said, "Well, do you want to feel sick or depressed?" Then started pushing benzos.

I am not against medication or doctors, but it was not working out for me and the solution is not more pills.

How bout shrooms?

How is the government even trying to ban a plant.

I have tried it, I don't think people should smoke weed everyday because of the brain damage accumulated over time. But that just comes down to the responsibility of the user, not the state.

So yes legalize it.

>smoking
That's shit's for fags.
Yeah, dope is great. Only statistics retards support prohibition.

Correct, that's why he said "LSD and MDMA".

Yes, and yes

Weed was a party thing 16th year of my life..

With time you learn how to survive in public while stoned. started getting high non stop at high school. It was really boring, 11th year of routine so weed made it much more fun and made my grades nor higher, nor lower.

All the stoner friends went to different unis and getting high together became a once in a month thing.

Then we went to festival where cops snitched me with weed dogs, with 4gs in my pocket, applied handcuffs, threw me into jail for 30 hrs and then thew me out at 00:00. Only shorts, shirt and passport. Our fest site was 40 km away, all my friends there, but no idea how to get to them.

Got a serious felony for that and 70 hrs of forced labour, as well as expenses for my drug test - 120m euros.

Have done lots of drugs after that, all kinds. Its just i feel like micro dosing something and having a few beers makes the evening so much better than drinking 1l of whiskey and not remember anything and feel like gang raped by ''''''''''''''Å—efugees''''''''''''

America needs to legalize it, i would solve lots of problems and if done properly should't create any problems.
My country must decriminalize it, since legalization would be impossible atm. Too many conservative, ''nondegenerate'' people. Estonia has decriminalized it tho.

Do you think kids deserve all of that police and law shit if they carry few grams of weed?
I don't care about legalization, let me grow few plants in my own private spot and smoke it on my own couch.

Shitskin plant.

Constantly call the cops and contact the leasing agency for my apartment building in a big 10 university whenever I smell weed AMA.

It isn't decriminalized, I see this meme here all the time.

so still illegal? everybody here knows that its decriminalized. even media.

It is illegal, using and being in posession of weed is a misdemeanor, growing can give you a maximum of 5 years in prison

Around 50% of the country thinks it is outdated and fucking stupid, yet not a single thing is being done about it. There was some following last year where a guy was sent to prison because he was growing weed for his physical issues.

My friend and I got jumped by a couple of russkies a few years ago, while we were driving to the station to file a report they did a background check on us and found that my friend was caught with weed 5 years ago, acted like he was a fucking criminal and basically threatened to "give himself up right now if you got any weed on you".

This is one of the thread types which the mods should ban

Literally every fucking day it's the same thread

>Picture of weed
>Does Sup Forums smoke weed / think smoking weed is degenerate / etc. ??

It's nearly as bad as the Trump threads and the cuck threads

Fishing for (you)s should be a bannable offense

It would improve this board a lot