The alternative-housing-to-break-free-of-the-matrix thread

I'll list some cheap/alternative/crazy ways of building a house to help you escape the matrix/survive the deep states craziness.

1- Compressed earth brick: CEB :Build/buy an automatic machine to make bricks fast
2- Tilt up stone : Laying stone on the ground and tilting it up with a crane .Much easier than stacking stone 1 by 1. Uses concrete
3- Stabilized Rammed Earth: Uses concrete to stabilize dirt rammed in forms. Plywood forms easy to make.Use a good release agent.Can be homemade
4-5 : Cob or Hay bales: Cob = corn . Hay bales are covered in stucco
6- Car tires: Either stack 'em and fill em with rammed earth or use a tire baler which compresses 100 tires into a solid ton block .Cover with stucco/concrete after filling gaps with spray foam
7- Get a cheap trailer .Jayco has nice open floorplans.Moveable! If you want permanent get a used double wide .Want it to look pretty? Uses wood clapboard,very easy to do!

8- Shipping container: Use spray foam to stop condensation.You can remove alot of the walls from these things and create a cheap 'glass wall' by buying wholesale patio doors online .Modern look cheap!
9-Log cabin/Yurt/Tipi : Yurts are neat and cheap. Can make a pretty big house with them.Buy Sunforger fabric in bulk!

10- Extreme Castle: Put a quonset hut on top of a 8-10' high ponywall (basically containers filled with dirt or a rammed earth, cinder blocks,any wall type) and you have 20-30 foot ceilings and a large clearspan structue to do with what you please. Spray foam insulate the quonset to keep out moisture/seal it up nice.
Oddball: Use a steel open wall (roof only) horse arena.Use sliding patio doors as walls to make it look modern.Durosteel.
BUNKER HOME: Buy bunker from atlas survival or source your own large diameter culvert! Ahh 10x50 feet securely under 20' dirt. Use alot of rock /french ditch for drainage

Don't be a debt slave :)
Working yourself to death to afford the house you're never in because you're working yourself to death for it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IlgVPiDScQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok, now where can you buy a plot of land for cheap to put your home on without the local government jailing you for violations

Alaska

Rural texas/arizona/nm/alaska

Alot of rural areas in America have lax/non existent/out of date codes. The shipping container thing has been a big deal for a while and there are exceptions for them. Alot of these can be build to code easily.

The ones on wheels dont even need to be! You should be trying to get out of the areas with these crazy codes anyways. I lived in Vegas before and no way ANY of this could be built!

A good indicator is property taxes. Cheap/no prop tax= little government..Not true in all places though

Rural life is a tradeoff. Different lifestyles.

before doing all this crap investigate, there's a reason why they are cheap

>Rural life is a tradeoff. Different lifestyles.
This is definitely true. I was raised in a big city, and lived in a rural town for just a a summer and it was strange to me at first, but I liked it a lot, and understand the appeal.
Unfortunately, if I stick with my chosen career path, there will never be a job for me in a rural area.

>yurt

kind of intersting post though, op you fag

>not learning to build your house from wood and concrete

smdh

I'm not going to fashion a house ala the dump.

All the good looking steel framed prefab homes always cost more than a regularly built home. 1000sf for like $300k.

Good luck finding a place that allows you to permit that. Somebody in my county tried building an earth-walled house about 20 years ago. It's vacant now and looks like a bunker where all the bums congregate.

Even if you find a place that would let you build it, good luck getting running water, gas, electricity, and most of all internet.

the fact that you named zero prices for ANY of the things you listed prove you know absolutely nothing about the things you are talking about.

3d printed houses

This.

Just buy some wood.

>living in a house made of car tires like a toothless feral
>living in a house made of mud like a spearchucker
>living in a fucking yurt like a hippy

Tire bales are really interesting. None if the work of filling tires with dirt like an earthship. I know companies pay for disposal of lone tires but what are the prices like on tire bails delivered?

No high tech access, no grid access, you'll have to build your own infrastructure, etc. it would be extremely expensive to build, moreso than just a normal home, the lifestyle tradeoff is one thing but the increased costs are a massive sacrifice that makes it look like nothing

Also I've built dwellings out of shipping containers before. They're no cheaper than a wooden framed dwelling of similar size plus they look like shit. Meme-dwellings if ever there was one. Buy a shipping container and put it on your land to store materials/tools in, but don't try live it.

Steel frame house insulated with hempcrete is better than compressed earth.

Hempcrete is anti-microbial, flame retardent, mold-resistant, flexible, alows moisture to pass, and has extremely high r-value

Just read the OP again. It's completely retarded and can be disregarded entirely.

You want a cheap house?
1. Source the framing timber through a friend with a trade account or hire somebody to mill it from trees on your property
2. Source second hand wooden-framed windows and doors and design the place around them.
3. Clad in vertical corrugated iron. Very weathertight, cheap, and looks kinda cool in my opinion. Recycled stuff should be very cheap.
4. Roof use new corrugated iron or good quality recycled stuff (silicon up and holes obviously).
5. Line inside with whatever you want, but if you can source ply it works as bracing, meaning you need to buy less steel strapping and plates etc.
Build on timber piles. Lots of hole digging but there's a ton of advantages I cbf listing, but most importantly, cost.
Don't skimp on insulation, especially if you live somewhere cold. That stuff pays for itself remarkably quickly.

Now you have basically a regular damn house, with all the advantages that has in regards to renovation/repairs/utilities.

t. builder.

>let's build a couple of small houses in a big house

Genius Move

Heh, that's in Maine.

Looks to be cold as ass in winter. Uninsulated, plus, you're sitting adjacent to a two-story wall of effing cold windows.

I suppose if you open that glass garage door at the end during summer, it could be quite comfy inside. Assuming they aren't subject to Maine's excellently huge mosquito population.

Alaska is pricey depending where you look

T. Alaska

Brewster County, Texas. All they care about as far as code goes is that you have a functioning septic system. Other than that you can build whatever you want. Of course living in west Texas isn't going to be easy but no one is going to bother you.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IlgVPiDScQ

LEO internet is close to happening. In under ten years gigabit rural internet access will be cheap due to there being a half dozen LEO ISPs. Other utilities can be tricky but far from impossible if you're willing to make some tradeoffs.

meme-level: maximum

Make a house out of carpet samples.

make a house out of doors

you forgot

Cow Dung homes

straw bale houses
reed houses
bamboo stick houses
indian boat houses made out of wicker or some other material

my dream home

>all these neets that want to live in a special just-for-you cuck shed

All you stupid shits need to do is buy a duplex with a 100% mortgage, rent out the half you aren't using and let some other sap pay for your mortgage. I did that and saved so much money I bought a second duplex and rented that shit out too. If you are too nu-male/retarded/lacking credit to do this, your options are to live in a van down by the river, join the military, or kill yourself.

To Fucking Comfy

when you have no loo, you live in the poo

Lots of good ideas and counterpoints in this thread! :) Live life how you want!

I'd advise everyone to look at aquaculture too if you find this interesting

Right because everyone has access to all that in every location hahahahha

Depends on where you live. I've built a few earthen homes where timber isnt a cheap resource at all,so building a timber framed home would be a bit retarded

I've also mentioned insulation several times (might want to bulk up on your reading comprehension skills kangaroo nigger )

How so, when the governments have essentially criminalized living outside "the system", anywhere remotely close to a civilized area?

Even bumfuck east Texas is subject to endless codes and regulations, and is only so rural in the interest of ranching and farming, not because it's in any way a freely developing area.

Where can you actually set up ad hoc, as you like? There must be no construction codes upon your land, and no property taxes.

Good idea! I've used papercrete once. Gotta try hempcrete

>Sanctuary Hills

That's my problem too, no good software work out r ur so. And I'd prefer city life to suburbs

It's your life.

Some slaves are happy in their chains.
Some people just like city life . Be aware that cramming people into cities is part of they're pla. Agenda 21

Yeah iv read it. Somebody's gotta be that guy with the gasmask and AR that the UN niggers didn't count on.

cause a diplomatic standoff and find a nice comfy embassy