Now that USA, UK, Russia, Hungary and Canada have been uncucked, which country is next?

Now that USA, UK, Russia, Hungary and Canada have been uncucked, which country is next?

Canada? uncucked?

None of those countries have been uncucked you retard

Trudeau went full 1488 last week. We have right-wing death squads in most big cities forming up now. Lurk more.

>Canada
>uncucked
Wishful thinking. There's still slim hope for them. Slim. But it's not realized yet.
Hope you will be able to make your place work again, leafanons.

The west wont be saved till white fertility rates are up.

Source?

>Canada
>uncucked

We've taken the first step on a journey of a thousand miles, my Finnish friend.

????????????

>Canada have been uncucked
not yet; but it's coming.

Im not well educated on history. What happened on 1488?

this what you're talking about m8?

Mother France, by the will of Kek

I'll take the bait its the 14 words and then heil hitler

The fuck are you on about?

1488 is not a date, but principles
14 "We must secure the existance and prosperity of our race"
88 "Heil hitler"

Go outside faggot. They're about to pass the minority solution act.

What?

Our german freinds should be next

>German friends
Nice try Ahmed there is no such thing as Germans anymore.

Ther are a few left. Great minorities, people keeping quiet already feeling defeated or playing along to save semblance of their lives. A few that lost their identity as Germans but only because they were brainwashed - and still could be saved.

I know. But we were quite outnumbered by leftist traitors yesterday

Canada uncucked?

Please explain this to me, Finland.

>populists
>uncucked

nice

>minority solution act
Elaborate? Googled around a bit to not be obnoxious but nothing I found is about any modern law passing in Canada this year.

newfag spotted

Wait until the pay per head bill passes, these fucks will be the first to turn around.

Many, most of them are young students.
A lot of anticlfa are likely to change their opinion in the future.

If it's a 19 year old dude, he might change.

A 35 year old beta faggot in problem glasses? Never.

Women? Probably never, too invested in victim narratives.

Birth certificate will be mandatory to have and failure to provide it in a given time will result in being stripped on most of your rights.
Also, not being born in a Canadian city will result in the same outcome.
Basically, open season on anybody not from Canada.

Uncucked? We were never cucks fellow mongol

Antifa is full of 19 year olds faggots and college teachers, so I am not worried. Give them 250 bucks per head, with enough proof on the person identity and such and they'll be the first to go full death squads to finance their alcohol issues.

>Russia
>uncucked
b8

>Trudeau
>Not cucked

Also none of these country's are truly uncucked there its still lots of work to be done and for Fuck sake change Frances photo its Le Pens daughter not Le Pen herself.

That's not the 14 words you fucking shit head, ass fuck.

>UK
>Uncucked

He did meet with Trump after all.

I suspect that Merkel too will be uncucked once she meets with Trump on March 14.

Schultz needs to gtfo

Thanks for explanation. I am of two minds on this. On one hand it may be what doctor prescribed on illegal immigrants, "undocumented muslim visitors" and other such crap, on the other it can easily be turned into a gate into fully totalitarian, dystopian regime.

Guess we'll have to wait and see. Though I find the birth certificate thing a bit stupid. Don't you Canadians already have IDs that are meant to serve of assuring whether someone's a citizen?

Yes, but some citizens were born outside of the country.

Yeah, that's why I think it's stupid. You're a citizen - you should get an ID stating so. Then, as you have that ID and it's all legal and in order, it should ensure your rights as a citizen equal to rights of any other citizen.

Though I guess I can understand the logic behind this move - if someone's worried about immigrants getting legal citizenship cause they wanted one, then indeed birth may be of some importance.

Like I've said, it can go totally wrong or better than we thought - we'll have to see if it'll pass and if it will - how it'll be used in practice.

Leave

Fucking Obama and his inflation. 14 words is now only 10 words.

I just want our own cucking to end

Trudeau named the Jew last night on the cbc interview with Peter Mansbridge

>what happened in 1488

wasnt denmark cucked by the scots that year?

>tfw Germany might be made great again on my birthday
Feels hopeful lads

jews btfo

The 10 words

>Canada
>Uncucked

Why do Leafs get all the good gets?

Is Trudeau seriously going full Heil Hitler mode now? Not literally, but you know what I mean.

Jews have always controlled the business... The motion picture influence of the United States and Canada...is exclusively under the control, moral and financial, of the Jewish manipulators of the public mind. - Justin Trudeau

Mexico needs to be decucked.
they have been brainwashed into thinking that they are not Iberian.

Canada, Sweden and Germany uncucked?

haha, thinking we won't cull the degenerates first.

we don't have time to rehab all of them, anyone over 25 has their world view locked in. 18-25 may be saved, but the rest need to go.

>trudeau goes anywhere the wind blows, and he blows really.

>trudeau
who?

>Canada

puppet minister trudeau.

Trudeau in the picture !

>Now that USA, UK and Canada have been uncucked
what universe are you from?

Greentext arrow. Trudeu

That's hilarious. He is only respected for his pandering and circus act at pride parades. SAD!

>slide thread
>1 post by this id
>the only real uncucked country in the west is Iceland, they fucking jailed the bankers and are out of debt

>Marion
>not Marine

>Trudeau

>respected

The 14 words turned into 10 words.
Thanks Obama

lost my shit 10/10

It's "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children".

>Canada
>uncucked

The majority of the leaf population is a very emotionally apathetic people.
I've lived in Houston Tx, Alvin Tx, All over northern Florida, and in a lot of parts of Alabama and apart from Alabama, Canada (at least the Canada I remember from childhood) is one of the most racist places I've ever been. They're just zipperheads about it, what with the two faced, polite to you but backstabby bullshit most of these cuckucks pull.

But remember during the war of 1812, a group of Canadians marched into America to burn down the capital building
Twice.

And I'm pretty sure that's because we ran out of Molson eh'

Cut the beer supply to our major cities and you'll see a chimp out the likes of which would make Uncle Adolf say "Alright guys, zis ez enaugh"

Only a fucking LARPer would think that the 88 means Heil Hitler. Herp durr but H is duh 8ff letter of da alplebit

The 8th chapter of mein kampf is only 88 words long.

"What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility."

Dude, detachments in the Prairies put just about the whole Cree Nation up against the wall on Friday. The only reason the local Militia haven't burned out the Leftist encampments on Burnaby Mountain yet is because they took today off for prayer and thanksgiving.

You're our neighbours. How've you not heard the gunfire?

I cant hear your gunfire over Baltimores.
t.Maryland

SHILL

FUCKING SHILL IS MIXING UP BULLSHIT

FUCKING SHILL

That's reasonable. Keep an eye on the horizon for smoke as proof. Traitors get burned, not buried.

>uncucked
>canada
lel

Represent! Historical defenders of Europe from the Islamic hordes

Kek is the god of chaos after all

It's not useful to have laws if you don't enforce them, leaf
Look at what Obongo did most of his reign with ilegals

>393939

That's kind of a get, i guess

We're about to enforce them and the way it was written would technically allow a Canadian citizen to shoot a non-Canadian on sight.

You don't belive your own words

Netherlands but I'm not sure Wilders will survive the coalition.

Go look it up. Like I said, Trudeau went full nazi over night.

sure there is

WTF where is this coming from!? That doesn't sound like a blue pill cuck

>Canada annexed

WHERE ARE MY FN FALS FOR SALE THEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Serbian election's in less than a month. clinton suckoff cuck is currently on top. Change it to the far right Seselj. profit.

Greece with the rise of Golden Dawn

>Canada
>Trudeau

>Uncucked

Nigga what

the beauty of the white woman must not perish from the face of earth.

this

I don't remember ever being cucked.

our country is plenty fucked thank you very much

We need to get the aussies and the French

i don't believe either of those countries are cucked to begin with

>France
>not cucked
what timeline are you in. We need to get Le Pen going.

>Russia
>uncucked
Yeah, because when Putin & Co sucking the country dry is being alpha as fuck.

i went to france last year for vacation, i only saw whites and they were really good people. i don't see how they are cucked, other than being fedora tier atheists.

putin came into power long before any other pro-white leader came into power. so russia was doing good in that regard.

Nice digits