Is this man America's great white hope? Is he a white nationalist irl? Is he single handedly making America great again...

Is this man America's great white hope? Is he a white nationalist irl? Is he single handedly making America great again? What is Sup Forums 's opinion? Is this /ourguy/?

I don't know we will find out. It's clear the system is corrupt as fuck, mainly stemming from the left so having him and Trump around to potentially clean shit up is a God send.

I'm wary by default of an ideologue next to the President. It all depends on what his bit is. Robert Steele says Bannon is under the delusion that he basically won the election for Trump.

"These men don't know what they don't know."

He's right. The campaign staff for the most part are on the more redpilled side, but they're still ignorant. Bannon is one of us. They don't know what Bannon knows, they don't know what we know.

Stop shilling bannon
Will you give me that book of four phases, god i forgot the title, someone help me with a pdf

Since the media hates him so bad he must be a demigod at messaging.

>The Fourth Turning
found it here

Apparently he knows about Moldbug, Evola, and The Camp of the Saints. I used to think he was just a normie republican but now I think he is definitely /our guy/

He's not a white nationalist.
He's not even pro-white.

He's just not anti-white.

QUICK RUNDOWN ON STEVE BANNON:

>It is said he "tunelessly whistles like an old man".
>When he first watched Seinfeld he thought Kramer was Elaine.
>He drives 55 in the left lane.

He's in it for the money like any of them, but I have hopes he'll at least not take the white race backwards

sauce?

With that face the cunt can be a walker in walking dead.

If Bannon and Donald "I hear by and unpresident" Trump is the best the alt right have, Mexico can invade us.

>Is this man America's great white hope?

No
> Is he a white nationalist irl?
No, just a regular Nationalist. He's bigly into JUDEO-Christian values and Zionism.
>Is he single handedly making America great again?

Only we can do that

>What is Sup Forums 's opinion?
He's an "ideas guy" there to make sure cucks and globalists feel uncomfortable about their proposals.

> Is this /ourguy/?
Fuck no. But he's getting us there. The first thing Trump, Bannon, and Rinsed Penis need to do is to get a hold of lawmakers and institute pic related

he is a tiny fat man that tries to play big boy politics, but ultimately fails because of his hubris. Trying to sit in on joint chiefs of staff meetings and kicking out FBI/CIA heads is about as boneheaded and shallow as you can get. incidentally, it's also the reason why if this country ever goes to civil war he single handedly insured that the military would be on the right side of history. also, he is probably the reason there are so many leaks simply because of the aforementioned tomfoolery and no one likes him in Washington.

>Makes intel spooks feel uncomfortable about his weaseling

>Makes mil brass feel uncomfortable about his weaseling

>The weaker ones out themselves as enemies of Trump

>The rest realize they work at the pleasure of the President

>kick ass

I don't know but isn't he some delusional "civic nationalist"? He actually thinks he can get the Blacks and Hispanics to vote for the Republican party in the future, which they will NEVER do, they want free stuff.

>"Bannon" means "white" in Irish.
>"Donald" means "world rule" in Irish.

Really makes me think

America's Boss Hogg