Whats the correct religion?

srsly, I dont wanna go to hell

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=hbt7ib633T4
youtube.com/watch?v=e22cEMXganQ
youtube.com/shared?ci=oR09CuqqlXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The religion of KEK, only through chaos shall you be granted the afterlife.

ALL HAIL KEK, BRINGER OF CHAOS!

Mormonism

science can explain it.
if you leave the seeds ina spiral formation the chickens will line up to eat it .

the true religion is judaism.
do you want a full explanation?

There is no way to know, so hedge your bets and go satanism, try to get in some bonus points with the worst outcome.

Islam
Believers rewarded
Unbelievers slayed
Simple as that

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Moral Agnosticism.

Don't care about ancient desert fairy tails, but lead a good clean life, and do no harm to anyone but those who would harm you. Be self sufficient and be a burden to no one, and be learned in all things. Be open to the possibility that there is more to the universe than what we can see and hear, but don't try to justify what we do not yet understand with fiction.

This is the path of logic and reason.

this

Gnosticism.

Because Gnostic and Hermetic texts teach us about the Creator of All that Is. The Father of the Universe. The Supreme Being known as the One or the Monad.

And they warn us of the Demiurge and his Archons.

Only if you're already a kike, because judaism is all about muh tribe

Bible = Manmade
Quran = God's word
Btfo

nationalism the religion

fug, i really thought Mormonism was the one true religion

Zoroastrianism is the only real religion.
The one from which Jews stole.

>I dont wanna go to hell
Either become a catholic or don't even bother

fuk u demiurge

so full explanation or no?

Fuck there's a lot of shitskins on /pol these days.

You guys really are shitting up the entire world.

fuk u demiurge

>The religion of KEK
PRAISE KEK, KEK is the only true god and his son pepe.

Chicken Spirals and Turkey Circles are Kek's way of showing the end is nigh.

youtube.com/watch?v=hbt7ib633T4

amen

probably a religion that believes in hell

b0ss plz

>srsly, I dont wanna go to hell

Roman Catholic

Ahura Mazda and Ahriman are just different names for the same Sumerian gods.

Enlil and Enki

Again, a frenchie with Islam propaganda. Told you this is deliberate.

Baha'i'ism?

Kekism is the only true religion.

Praise, my dudes.

They put food on the ground in that pattern and then let the chicken come eat, not hard to figure out guys

fuk u demiurge

I was atheist for a while and hated going to a christian school. but all these college liberals with their smug normie memes about science make me want to go to church./

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَكُونُوا مَعَ الصَّادِقِينَ.
O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah and be with the true ones.

وَمَنْ يُطِعْ اللَّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ فَأُوْلَئِكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ مِنْ النَّبِيِّينَ وَالصِّدِّيقِينَ وَالشُّهَدَاءِ وَالصَّالِحِينَ وَحَسُنَ أُوْلَئِكَ رَفِيقًا.
And whoever obeys Allah and the Apostle, these are with those upon whom Allah has bestowed favors from among the prophets and the truthful and the martyrs and the good, and a goodly company are they!

>life is suffering
>inflicting suffering is sin
>being a sinner gets you to hell
only option is to kill yourself

Memetic Kekism is the one TRUE path to enlightenment.

>that picture
so modern science can't explain how putting chicken food in a spiral trail make the chickens go in a spiral?

Any religion that closely follows the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Just study the bible, but the original texts in Greek not the sometimes mistranslated versions.

youtube.com/watch?v=e22cEMXganQ

The Demiurge is a Jealous god.

I can think of why chickens would do that. In a large pack the roosters take over on leading the females around to feed. The spiral is the best pattern to be sure that each chicken would get more or less a fair share of feed.

t. not a chicken farmer

[x] full explanation
[ ] no explanation

Today is March 5th, 2017. We are currently living in the dispensation (administration) of grace and peace. If up to this point you do not have the word of God in your possession, you can get a FREE perfect copy at bibleprotector.com and if you want to possess a hard copy, search online for ISBN 978-1-5864-0944-9 (black), 978-1-5864-0943-2, 978-1-5864-0942-5, 978-1-5864-0945-6 (blue, deep garnet maroon, drill bible) respectively. These are plain text bibles and are perfect. Today, the only way for mankind to be justified in the sight of God is in the first four chapters of Romans (3:24-26). Asking God for forgiveness or confessing Christ as Lord will not work in this current time because that is a work and we today are not saved by works. Same with keeping the Law of Moses for your justification. God will not accept that for your justification as that is faith and works. The only way to be saved today by faith only is by believing in the Son of God, Christ Jesus, and trusting that his shed blood at the cross paid for all your sins, as preached in Romans chapters 1 through 4. Don't be fooled, Satan has been working very hard for a long time to get you to believe another gospel, to trust in another Jesus, to distract you from the truth and what God is currently performing in this day and age concerning justification for approximately over 2000 years.

>scatter feed on the ground in spiral pattern
>"Science cannot explain why these chickens are doing this."

You've gotta be smarter than the creatures you eat, folks.

The IS people seem very sure about their choice.

The Hebrew bible that became the OT was directly derived from the Sumerian Tablets.

Study these original sources to understand the contexts and find out where the translations went wrong.

They sprinkled chicken feed in a spiral pattern retard

Sort yourself out

Quran = Manmade
Bible = God's word
Btfo

See
>not a chicken farmer
Obviously. You're crediting an animal that pecks at its own shit all day with intelligence levels it isn't capable of.

>t. country boy

next time lay seeds in a dick shape.

post 30 sec video on youtube, use caps and baitclicks,

enjoy 1M$

>ukraine
>complaining about shitskins

how does Vlad's dick taste?

Get a load of this goy

looking back on the past year, It almost seems like KeKism is the one true religion. everything thats happened with Donald and the end of globalism was miracle after miracle powered by memes AKA mass faith and will power.

however maybe these modern miracles just seem fresh in our mind and everything that jesus did actually happened as well.

Whatever you say extra six Great Satan.

Yes for example, Marry wasnt a virgin but a young woman and for centuries christians have had to defend that impossibility for no reason.

first you must understand the differnce between the god of the gaps and miracles.
the god of the gaps is inserting god where we have no idea how things work.
miracles are when we know how things work and smething counter to physics happens.

we know how oceans work. the splitting of the red sea was counter to how oceans work.

we know the powerfull kill the weak. if goliath had slain david, that would be naturee at work. but when david slew goliath it was a miracle.

same goes with israel. if there was no god, it would have been crushed in 1948 or in 67. but the tiny state slew the gaints like eygpt. this is because god is with us tipping the scale.

another good example is the first gulf war.
we know how many people die on average from the iran iraq war. usualy in the dozens. every single skad hit building in israel and only 1 person died, who was leading a pro legalization of pork rally. the americans shot down every missle except the last one that landed in the the middle of an american based. killed 45. that was god reminding us how it would have looked like with no intervention. everymissle hit a building and only 1 died, when it could have been 50 every time.
but we are protected from above.

Judaism is a cancer on Israel

Zen Buddhism. Not really a religion but it seems like the best bet.

>33
Purge the heretics!

The original Sumerian tablets come from the Mu dialogues, which in turn were devised from the Hyperborean ice carvings, which themselves are a pale imitation of Finno-korean autistic screeching.

>one image

They probably just put feed down in a spiral pattern.

judaism is keeping us alive

Hello Satan. I see that you are up to your old tricks again.

Allah is the most jewish of all.
Rapist, criminal, creating humans babies/ animals with deformations even chinese dont do that, hes a demon, king of satan whos nothing but his concubine, hes the enablers of all crimnals and all wars throughout history,

999/1000 humans thrown into hell "most merciful muh"

behead childrens, rape raid/war captives, womand worth 1/3rd of man in all social levels "muh if u dont like islam ur racist antifeminist"

Independent Fundamental Baptist
youtube.com/shared?ci=oR09CuqqlXU

>been an atheist all my life
>no stopping now
Is this a phase?

You are rewarded for keeping the faith

What keeps us alive is the army that you refuse to serve in and the state that you refuse to pay taxes to. Your people are hateful leeches and traitors, I can't wait until the secular majority puts you in your place.

stfu baal worshipper. Go to sheol. No chance 4 heaven 4 u. Not even a question. You know your baby killing ass is done for.

That same logic can be turned around and used against you, Ahmed.

>Agnostic
>middle-man/mutually-exclusive
>placing ontology alongside epistemology

Nope.

do you even jew?

The phenomenon is called chicken feed.

I've been an atheist since 12, my family was catholic. Now though I've accepted an agnostic/borderline pantheist/deist view. Really it makes no impact if it's true or not though. I'm 20. I could never imagine going back to religion though, that is retarded.

>same goes with israel. if there was no god, it would have been crushed in 1948 or in 67. but the tiny state slew the gaints like eygpt. this is because god is with us tipping the scale.

I agree, but you do realize the Bible/Christianity also predicted this?

What then separates Judaism from Christianity in terms of likelihood to be correct? (The major difference comes down to Jesus, but otherwise they're pretty similar).

Obviously not

Consider this: Sacred geometry - a pentagram has segments in proportion to the Golden Ratio.

and the fact you dont keep the covanant

this reminds me of Dan Carlins episode on WW1. and how history is a lot a chaos, but every now and then there are events that just seem like they were willed to happen. The day Frerdinad was killed was one of the crazy coincidences that really gets your noggin joggin

you've got some low standards for miracles m8, these things can be interpreted as statistical anomalies. show me fireworks in the sky spelling out kriat shma and i put on the kippa and eternally obey god's will

apatheist: transcendence

From chaos comes order
In KeK We Trust

The largest one. So Christianity.

>you

I'm an atheist, I just find religion to be fascinating (and have come to realize secular countries are the most cucked).

Like I said, Christians accept Jesus as their savior and thus have a new covenant, so yeah they don't keep the old.

You didn't answer me though: what makes Judaism more likely than Christianity to be "correct" when both holy books predicted the same miracles?

>low standards
>fireworks
Cmon Yael, at least make it about the clouds themselves coalescing

>never obsolete

Gets me every time

Kek is known from Egypt as one of the Eightfold or the Ogdoad.

That means that he is of the class of beings known as the Aeons.

Hermetic and Gnostic teachings tell us about the Aeons and the Archons.

The Archons were made by mistake by the Aeon Sophia. Yaldabaoth is her Abortion.

the new testament was icludes the old testoment. bring me some prophecies in the new testoment that were not ripp offs of the old testoment

kek

>secular majority
do you have any idea how fast haredim breed
this is as good as it gets, 40 years from now your children won't have any tel aviv to celebrate their degeneracy in

Judaism is a cancer on the entire world