Come and claim your weapons faggots

come and claim your weapons faggots

I'll take that flag there.

Axe handle there's nothing like a nice piece of hickory

I expected more dildos for some reason...

I'll take the reflective helmet and the dildo on the table, please.

Gotta register that bat first in Berkeley

>Axe handle there's nothing like a nice piece of hickory

underrated post

my mule don't like you laughing

the straight pole with the flag on it on the far left was my weapon.

I'll take the AK.

OPEN CARRY CALIFORNIA WHEN?

stick bro is there

The ones with American flags on them are most likely /ourguys/ because the Alt Knight had a flag on his stick

Now the helmets I'm not sure about, the 4th one may be his, the fifth one isn't its some dirt biking brand, but if the fourth one isn't his chances are he wasn't charged right?

It's March

time to make a shillelagh

I'll take that banana club on the right with the football helmet.
Do I have to register my shield if it's just the door from the gender studies room at Berkley?

>someone brought a roadside post
Jesus Christ

drywall

None of them are his. He was wearing a baseball helmet. Surely you're American enough to know what a baseball helmet looks like, yes?

Axe handle

>using a flagpole
>not using a tactical underwater hockey stick
>the year of our lord 2015+2
shid siggy

Axe handle looks like it could put some good dents in skulls

BASED STICK MAN'S WEAPON WAS RETRIEVED FROM THE FIELD OF BATTLE
>supposedly

Just wait till we fit the heads...

They could've placed the helmet backwards like dopes, he also had a 2nd Amendment sticker on the front and none of them have it

and yeah I know what baseball helmets look like fagit

Fuck yeah and serfs killed people with rakes.
Anyone who says that the way of the sword is a less brutal combat method than guns is a fucking moron.

I'd rather be shot in the leg than beat by serfs with farming equipment. It will take a lot longer.

Imagine a world without guns. Columbine would have been 10x more brutal if Eric and Dylan used axes or swords.

alt knight broke his stick on a commies head. obviously not his

I thought about going to Berkley with my parking meter.

They were all his, he brought a bag of helmets for us to use.

Axe handle all day

Are you retarded? They would've killed a couple people max. It's a lot harder to run away from a gun for example. Killing someone with a sword is exhausting and time consuming. Finally, the students could've fought back very well against swords, armed only with the random items in the school.

>bats of freedom

Let freedom ring, inside your head faggot!

what you want is a double dildo wrapped in electrical tape, swings hard enough to smack someone's face away but not to give them marks for court. If you use a silicone one you don't need to wrap it, but if you use a gel one it will need it or else it will come apart after about 10 blows

What weapons? I only see flag poles

looks like a coat hanger rod from a closet, no wonder it broke so easily