Coke-A-Cola Co. Promotes homosexuality and incest on TV. Absolute filth

They can't keep getting away with it.

>The classic hunky-pool-boy trope gets an inclusive twist in a new Coke ad that finds a brother and sister lusting over the same man.

>The siblings aren’t afraid to play dirty as they race to deliver an icy bottle of Coke to the sweating stud, but someone in the family beats them to the prize

>The ad is one of four new spots for the brand’s “Taste the Feeling” campaign, and was designed to promote diversity and inclusion of the LGBT community.

youtube.com/watch?v=wWBQP-bxfX0

We should let them know how big of degenerate faggots they are. We caused Pepsi's stock price to crash. You're next, Coke

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/coca-cola-pool-boy-ad_us_58b990a2e4b05cf0f4000ccf
newnownext.com/pool-boy-coke-ad/03/2017/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Farley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look how they get free advertising, just because it fits the LGBT agenda. Some people (...) just want to watch society collapse.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/coca-cola-pool-boy-ad_us_58b990a2e4b05cf0f4000ccf

newnownext.com/pool-boy-coke-ad/03/2017/ (where the the title post quotes came from).

I don't even know why coca cola produce adverts.

And what? Tempting you into the cock?

how much time until the lbgt bubble starts to rot

That's okay. I'll still keep drinking that garbage.

They're tempting societal decay and the destruction of the family unit, as it is the one longstanding institution of Western Civilization (((they))) haven't fully run to the ground quite yet.

It begins now. The sooner people start rejecting the narrative and publicly opposing it, the better.

In the US, homosexuality went from 40% approval rating in the 1980s to around 80% today through artificial media promotion of it based on a false narrative of it being human progress and being opposed to it makes you a bigot. Meaning, people's acceptance of it are not deeply held and once challenged, these beliefs will melt away. We can start by redpilling the comment sections of websites, even right on the ad itself.

Wait where's the incest?

>brother and sister "lusting" after the same "man".
>where is the incest?

>Doesn't even know what incest means
>t. Dumb Amerifat

i'm only drinking pepsi from now on, and i drink a can of coke a day, not even kidding

fuck sake i don't even like pepsi that much, but i cant support coke anymore

Why cant they stick to the christmas ad's? bastards

Nigga I don't think you understand what incest is.
Incest would be if the poolboy was thier brother.

That's not incest though.

ehh this wasn't that bad. The Mom wins so I can overlook the gayness.

Reminder that Pepsi >>>> Coke

It already is. Mainstream meteor has tossed them aside for promoting Mudslimes.

Yeah because gay kids were always going to go ahead a have a traditional family, if not for this as.

Focus your autism on something that matters.

brother and sister arent fucking, hows that incest?

We need a list of companies that do this shit so I can avoid them.

Orbit chewing gum has that wedding commercial where the bride walks out on the husband for example.

Nah. We shouldn't support these companies.
All we should do is not buy shit from them at the very least and instead buy from their competitors.

There's no incest here, retard

especially if you consider that the brother is fucking gay

SAGE

coc a cola means dick to ass in mexican

I hate the sugar Jew, coke topping this list but ads are supposed to be controversial, you're playing right into your hands

I think the ads cute

You mean like, buying p..pepsi ?

you're going too far

>make the companies that push this shit lose revenue
>bolster their competition instead
>hurr ur playing right into their hands
You are a bit of a moron.

What do you think is implied by such a commercial? It's saying that is alright to compete with your sister for the same mate. This reduces your sister to nothing more than the status of another male.

By saying it's perfectly acceptable to want to screw the same guy as your sister, it automatically has incestuous hinting and on a subliminal scale, the thought of each party copulating is going through the viewers' minds. By extension, incest is only a very small step away from that. It is without a doubt promoting incest, otherwise, it would have been a commercial of just a random girl and a random boy, not brothers and sisters.

You need to go back home:

reddit.com

Stop drinking soda at all fucking degenerates

Drink water

Man, so many logical fallacies

you might aswell be a lefty, at least other people would agree with your retarded theories

Holy fuck, regressive-leftist (RL) and MSM level of thinking. There is no incest in the commercial. Having a crush on the same person as your sibling doesn't mean you want to fuck your sibling. You don't have to fucking over-exaggerate and lie about it in the ad: you end up hurting your own point instead of strengthening it.

To use a recent example, it's like when the RL/MSM tried to convince inquisitive people on the fence that Trump is a piece of shit and bad by using the "Mexico is Sending Criminals" controversy. They could have made some strong points and considerations if they sticked to what he exactly said. Instead, they went overboard and started shouting how he hates all immigrants because supposedly "Illegals" = "Immigrants" and more. His family is made of immigrants. Mexicans /= Hispanics. Hispanics /= Left-Leaning (Cubans are notably Right-Leaning). Etc.

You're no better than the RL/MSM when you try to push this shit. Just argue why the homosexuality shouldn't be in commercials and argue objectively. Second you over-exaggerate, it makes your legitimate points hard to consider and trust at best (at worst, people just ignore and dismiss you outright).

>sees flag

Varg, we know it's you.

plebbit eternally BTFO'd, nice work user

Varg lives in France

Two brothers are trying to woo the same girl, does that mean both brothers want to fuck each other?

Two sisters are trying to get the same boy to notice one of them, does that mean the two sisters are going to start making out with each other?

No, it fucking doesn't.

wtf i love pepsi now

I think there's an ahmed that needs prepping, pierre.

>drinking soda
i swore off it on my 18th birthday, haven't touched it since.

>Coke being degenerate
No surprise. Dr Pepper master race here.

Thank you, they truly are a cancer.

dumbass

>Drinking coke
its fucking liquid sugar. who drinks that shit?

i would fuck all four people involved in this thread

>muh jergenersee

Well, better get le Sup Forums army on the case. Who can withstand their most deadly of weapons, the dreaded youtube downboats and autistic comments posted under anime profiles?

>defending perversion
>being this unable to recognize subliminal hints the advertisers throw at you.

Think about it, why make it a brother and sister? Why not have a random faggot and a random girl go after the same guy instead? Hint: It's intentional.

>not drinking the classic american beverage

It's HFCS, the syrup jew. Diabeetus in a can.

No one can withstand it.

Sugar is vital to making sure that you aren't a fucking faggot. I bet you don't eat meat either.

Nothing wrong with that commercial, they're not promoting interracial sex, blacks or muslims.
Plus they're playing white music.
I have nothing against it.

>carbonated jew
>classic american beverage
The classic american beverage is water.

>teen slut daughter, faggot son and aging whore mother all competing for Chad's cock
>mom wins Chad worship contest because she's smarter than everyone
>404 father missing
top fucking kek why is Sup Forums always right

>“Taste the Feeling” campaign, and was designed to promote diversity and inclusion of the LGBT community.

What in the ever loving fuck? Why does a soda pop company care about what people do with their dick?

Nothing wrong with that commercial, they're not promoting interracial sex, blacks or muslims.
Plus they're playing white music.
I have nothing against it.

Water is the most Jewish liquid you can drink in the USA other than the blood of children.
>(g*O**Y**)
Even Sup Forums knows you're full of shit.

Site fucked itself, didn't think I got through.
>inb4 shill

How does this promote homosex? Does it make lust after cock OP?
Also how does it promote incest? I think you've got issues my man damn

Fuck this shit. I rarely drink soda but if I do, it's usually Coke.

I'm not going to drink that garbage for a good, long while now.

>not seeing that it is contributing to the conditions that allow the things listed to flourish.

because we're the dreamers of dreams

>Nothing wrong with that commercial

>How does this promote homosex?

You are fucking retarded, aquafresh. Go back in your tube.

>SUGAR IS KILLING YOU, SLOWLY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao

QUIT THE SUGARY JEW

>still drinking the jewish mind controlling drink filled with lead.

Did someone mention coke while I was scrolling Sup Forums?

Dayum, I might just get some of that refreshing and delicious corn syrup beverage right now.

>Traditional Family
>Fag Son
>Lack of a Father

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Americans can't into a sarcasm

enjoy diabeetus
also checked

Wtf? This has gone too far.

Like gormpf making out with his closet fag. And the epstein trial. And milo. And putin? And pink swastika?

>the coments

Wtf did i just read. The coments are fucking insane.

And his comments with ivanka. And eric and melania. You have no credibility on this. Grab em!

This, pop is for pukes who do not care about oral hygiene, worse are the energy drinks, literally filth.

And pissbeds. Fuck off. How old were the piss whores. Start governing and get the fuck out of Pimp a Lago

He is not wrong tho.

tfw to intelligent to drink soda

This.
But also this:

There is nothing wrong with homosexuality. Who people are attracted to is their business and they can't help it.

Transgender people need to be gassed though.

>sexualised man
>brother doesn't mind tripping his sister over
>she keeps fallign and getting up
>music is great
>classic twist with the mom but work every time
Man, sorry but I like this comercial.
I'll let myself out.

Coca Cola is a globalist shill corporation.

>Farley guided and remained at the helm of Coca-Cola International for over 30 years and was responsible for the company's global expansion as a quasi-government agency in World War II. This was used as a boost to the morale and energy levels of the fighting men. Shipped with food and ammunition as a “war priority item,” the deal spread Coke's market worldwide at government expense. Also at U.S. expense after the war, fifty-nine new Coke plants were installed to help rebuild Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Farley

Why do you click bait me into wanting to know who won? Was it the dog? It was the dog wasn't it.

They're completely disgusting. It's either people are incredibly stupid and susceptible to this sort of propaganda, or that they are artificially inflated, or both.

Fortunately, the tide is turning. Anti-homosexual comments are beginning to be upvoted. Frogteam 6 is now in place.

That's why I drink Dr Pepper.

Shut up faggot. Gay people are cool.

You need to be gassed too.

Thank you for the redpill, didn't know about Farley until now.

>milo still trying to be relevant.

We need more comments like this to make them stop feeling so special

My best friend is gay. Am I supposed to just sever all ties with him because he likes dudes?

Faggot

That's the most retarded thing I have ever heard. I had a crush on my older brother's gf when he was in high school and I was in middle school. Does that make it incest?

Idiot

Faggery is degenrate. He shoulden't out himself. He can fuck guys in the asshole without telling evryone about it, telling people about it only breads degeneracy.

>The lgbt are a bunch of horny, irresponsible AIDS-ridden community of degenerates

Pretty accurate, really.

Homosexuals have on average over 200 partners, carry many diseases, and have drastically higher rates of mental illness. They're the opposite of cool, they're cancer. The only reason why he is your friend is because he wants to convert you.

What happened to Coca Cola? Coke used to be pure Americana. Is there any hope left?

He didn't out himself. Not until he was in his 20s. Assholes like you are probably why.
No. He has been my friend since we were little kids and he has had 1 partner, a guy he's been with for the past 5 years or so.

He just wants to fuck you, that's why you are such good friends.

I am from LA and into fashion and make gay jokes sometimes but when I went to school in Wisconsin I found a couple guys come up to me and try to be really good friends, get to know me really well, one even moved to LA to be with me. I then realized they were closeted gays who saw me and thought I was ok with gays so they thought they could date me. All of them stopped talking to me when I started dating a girl seriously.

That's not the case. In fact, he's tried to get me to talk to girls since I'm a virgin. He's genuinely a likable person.

>cleaning pools
>masculine

every straight guy should also just die who brag about fucking their gf in the ass, right?

>tfw pool boy