Alt retards BTFO

Recovery status: Uncertain

youtube.com/watch?v=a3XjRO4-kGk

inb4 shariablue/soros

I agree, I'm very patriotic, even nationalist, but all these new far right movements lose me at the racial component.

I love being white, but I'm not scared of other ethnic groups. Get a white wife. Have white kids. Be the change etc.

Fuck out of here shills

>Oregano

Not a shill. I think niggers are subhuman. But you can't apply averages to individuals like most people here do. Get a fucking gun and stop panicking about white genocide.

If you can explain to me why whites need an ethnostate im glad to listen. I just think the alt-right is the right wing counterpart to SJWs and equally insane.

/leftypol/ thread

SAGE

i kinda like the guy just because his goal genuinely seems to be persuading far righters to his side instead of some virtue signaling. but..

The main problem is not seeing the importance in how an ethnic background shaped the culture you're living in when it regards say, a european ethnicity. hes right when he says american culture isnt exclusive white culture anymore, but it is still most of it. if you take whites completely out of america tomorrow, american culture WILL lose the western values he holds.

and yea, culture isnt unchanging no matter how homogeneous. but i dont think that matters. its still changing into something that only that group of people are capable of creating. this goes for any ethnicity. the reason i think its important to keep europeans dominant in european nations is because they have proven themselves to create the best societies for humanity. that doesnt mean africans or anyone else should get exterminated or some crazy shit. im just saying its in humanities best interest to have it our way.

Sup Forums will be a leftist board soon. i see the tide changing

look at the deterioration and polarization of american politics since 1965.....

nah. when a left leaning post is made the leftist from around the board clutter it. (mix of redditors, newfags and maybe shills)
this will stay right. there are enough autists around to keep it that way

That's because of women, not non-whites kek.

my post here delves into that a little bit any ethnicity that desires should be allowed to have their own state. you can call it an "ethno-state" now but for literally tens of thousands of years that was just what most nations were to begin with. (exceptions being expansionist empires that wanted to rule over other "ethno states" )

i think they deserve them to express themselves as a group the way they want to. people vary by region not just in looks but by the things they want. if you try forcing them together you CAN make it work but its unnecessary.
its ironically about maintaining the worlds diversity imo. this idea that its okay to just throw everyone together will inevitably mix us into a less diverse world.

Very unconvincing.

Fails to address the argument that ethnic diversity reduces social trust and the argument that racial identity is natural and must be suppressed artificially to produce liberal societies.

The statements regarding culture are stupid aswell. Black american culture developed so much because blacks were segregated from whites and had their own churches, bands, choirs, etc. If anything, this is an argument for white nationalism.

gotta give credit where its due. atleast he addressed the issues the far right actually cares about instead of muh bigotry.

Exactly, I think we should kick out illegals and promote traditional family structure. That's always what liberals say, "oh it's just cultural differences." Well, where do you think culture comes from?

contra is one of the only moderate people involved on "that" side.

It's just not feasible even though I'd prefer a whiter America.

Why would I care about what some random tranny thinks?

Still, I think it's possible for races to exist in the same country, especially in the United states. It's such a big place it's almost ridiculous that each state isn't its own country. But I guess you can thank Lincoln for that.

I would too, and I intend to marry white and produce multiple kids that look like me. If you're really proud of being white and want the future to be whiter, have 3+ kids. Complaining does nothing.

Antifa controls this board Now comrade.

I'm not clicking that video and neither should any of you

sage

An influx of the mentally handicapped does not show a turning tide, considering lefties have to get paid to come here more than once.

>ALERT: THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
Sage in all fields. Do not reply to this thread.

ALERT: THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

no many people question the possibility user. they just argue over effects

you're only outcomes/options regarding a multi-ethnic society are.

1. you just let it all lose: everyone mixes together. the culture will shift to the end resulting ethnic group. america having a massive population this will take well over 100 years. but we've switched into this mode about 50 years ago
2. you can attempt to segregate the ethnicities within the nation to maintain the differences. this one requires a culture dominance from one ethnic group to maintain unity. if they lose the culture dominance you get instability. america had this until 1950's.
3. you can give the segregated groups a level of autonomy to preserve themselves. but in this case you're essentially a lose union. This was america pre-civil war. state autonomy was much higher and european ethnicities were usually part of familiar communities (german communities, dutch, english etc.)
or a more known example would be Austria-Hungary

not* many
fug

i like this guy more than most, but his arguments do have weaknesses.

> culture always changes, you can't stop it!
fine! i accept culture always changes, but it can be changed for the better or worse.

just because culture changes, doesn't mean you can't guide in a preferred direction.

just because the "alt right" doesn't want certain factors of their culture to change, or they hold some values higher than others, that doesn't mean they have to stand around and accept another mans fate.

you are using the freedoms of western secular values, freedom of speech, freedom of expression, to criticise the only people who are are standing up for those values.

tl:dr...

culture changes, doesn't mean i have to like islam while i'm still free not to.

if you see leftists making actual arguments against your views counter them. ignoring is only going to make people think you're wrong

>Shilling this hard for this tranny faggot

remember to sage, folks

yes the user making long ass arguments in FAVOR of ethno-states and arguing AGAINST this tranny is somehow a shill for him.
i hope you're not actually this retarded

nah I actually make anti sjw videos. It's just nice to have people on the other side who are reasonable.

> 1.
you can't. no country has ever been a perfect mix. so all countries were formed on ethnic grounds.
as you try to "mix" the native population, naturally they loose out, this causes tension, eventually will split on ethnic lines.

> 2.
this won't work either.
free market will tend to the preferred group, if you open a shop, you open it in the nicer part of town.
you cannot fully segregate.
the segregation will result in class differences, and the weaker will be 2nd class citizens.
again, social tension.

> 3.
the uk would be FUCKED if we gave the majority of northern towns to muslims to run.
are you really suggesting we give control of the police, schools and courts to non native muslims? :/

The only group that fuck up secular states is Muslims.

Multiethnic/religious nations tend to work horribly. The different groups in those societies will end up fighting over the power of the government to force the other group to comply to their rules, cause the requirements of both groups are often mutually exclusive.

A government needs to represent a people that can unite behind a common history, religion and ancestry. The less those things are guaranteed, the more the society will go down the drain.

noooo NOT OUR SYNTHWAVE AND TRUMPWAVE STYLE!!!

STOP APPROPIANINTG OOOUURR CULTURW!!!!!

REEEEEEEEE

>you can't. no country has ever been a perfect mix.
perfect mix wasnt what i was describing. just that they will end up sharing genetics somewhere down the line. and this is true. in many ways. you cannot find "pure" egyptian decendants because over the millenia they have been mixed with arabs and others.
>as you try to "mix" the native population, naturally they loose out, this causes tension, eventually will split on ethnic lines.
yea i agree. i hope you know im just describing the options regarding a multi racial society. i dont support ANY of them.
>this won't work either.
free market will tend to the preferred group
m8 free market? are you high? im talking about legal segregation here. the free market cant do shit in this situation unless the laws change.
>you cannot fully segregate.
again, im not supporting this. but this has been historically been done.
>the segregation will result in class differences, and the weaker will be 2nd class citizens.
again, social tension.
i said this would happen if you didn't have a major culture dominance. if you do have that the tension is negligible. this requires a vast majority of the population to be homogeneous though. like 90+%
>the uk would be FUCKED if we gave the majority of northern towns to muslims to run.
what the fuck user IM NOT SUGGESTING THIS. but hey if you give them towns and force them all into it maybe they will be easier to get rid of kek.
if i was going to use the UK as a reference there i would have mentioned wales. give the welsh their own state and a bit of autonomy.