What is his legacy?

What is his legacy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pissing away 10 trillion dollars, appeasement, apology, failure

Lasting peace.

The destruction of the Democratic Party

The last black president. Ironic because he was elected for the opposite.

The first President to be tried and convicted of his crimes

> first black president
> goes to jail

Largest transfer of wealth in world history (from taxpayers to his campaign donors in 2009).

Obamaleaf's eternal dedication

Most powerful nigger to ever go to jail.

Killed Osama

Letting fuckin fags marry, if if if if if if if OKIE DOKE, having fuckin dumbo ears

failure on every imaginable level

dank meems

ordering spying on EVERYONE

bigly wasting trillions of dollars

The Black Nixon.

He was smart enough to get away with it.

White people btfo.

A short prison term followed by a bullet in the back of the head in the rose garden.

You're such a fucking retard. You think Obama launched the Iraq War, enacted the Bush tax cuts and crashed the economy in 2008?

He made Netanyahu really butthurt, that was pretty awesome. Alas, that is all.

Creating 16 million jobs

Cutting unemployment in half

Kwame^2

Cutting the budget deficit by 2/3

Giving right wing retards a chance to finally get a job

shareblue is here.

tripling the stock market

Made more new debt than all previous 42 presidents together combined.

>Creating 16 million part time jobs while 20 million foreigners crossed our borders

being black
socalist healthcare with his name on it
those are his only accomplishment

Killing Bin Laden

>Creating Jobs

McJobs

Obama leaf in here shilling hard as fuck, nice +10 trillion dollar debt. Nice 1% GDP Growth.

In the long run he will be the first black president to go to jail lmao.

Obama didn't do that. You're thinking of Reagan.

Nothing. Trump is going to erase him from the history books and send him back to Africa where he was born.

LOL faggot Obama never made it to 20k.

LOL
the leaf is here!

post more pics leaf. convince me that America is in great shape. you're almost there

"three-fourths"
are you retarded?

95% full time actually.

>inb4 right wing retards have no data except a fake news headline

PUSSY FOREIGN POLICY
DELIBERATE WEAKENING OF AMERICA IN THE WORLD
WITHDRAWING FROM OUR LEADERSHIP ROLE AND LEAVING A VACUUM FOR FAGGOTRY TO OCCUR
DRAWING LINES IN THE SAND AND DOING NOTHING WHEN CROSSED DAMAGING AMERICAN CREDIBILITY

WALK SOFTLY AND CARRY A LIMP DICK

Biggest mass murderer to win the nobel peace prize.

stay cucked nigger

Ahhh, there you are obama leaf

The first mullah half black prez. Also in the top 5 worst presidents in history.

You're saying he reduced it by 75% instead of 67%?! Wow even better!

Wiretapping Trumps phone

>inb4 Obama leaf kills himself.

>Household income down
>Workforce participation down
> Home Ownership down

WeW

my work here is done

being a nigger

Median income is up under Obama actually.

You retards know fuck all about your own country

Filthy fucking morons

"Three-fourths"
Let's just forget that the term is three quarters and a fourth doesn't fucking exist. I swear Canada's education system is fucked. Probably only teach you that big brother is excellent and that gender is a social construct. Fuck off shill.

Look at all that data

First potus to serve time in federal prison

25 to 54 employment is up under Obama.

First prez to drone strike kill an American citizen, expanded spying americans, be friends Cubana and Iranian dictators. Basically was friendly to all american haters.

see

Stay cucked obama leaf.

>> Home Ownership down

You right wing retards really don't know what happened in 2008 do you?

Absolute fucking morons. You pieces of shit wanna create another housing bubble.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

being black, pretty good health care, drones

The unemployment % is a false meme - say it with me you fucking faggot "Labor Force Participation"

Three hots and a cot.

posts charts of Bush crashing the economy in 2008

YOU RETARDS ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS

I'm posting charts of Obama's actual records

If Obama did such a good job why didn't the person he was campaigning for win, especially when Trump called Clinton "4 more years of Obama"
Really got my neurons firing.

you think the housing bubble was caused by a push for everyone to own there own home? hahaha oh you fucking faggot didn't deserve independence did you

FAKE DATA

Listne to alternative fact this gent's throwing in:

Yeah cause Bush was Pres in 2015... kek.

I can smell your desperation.

Why do u retards think my 80 year old retired grandma is unemployed? Seriously why are you so fucking retarded?

There are 95 gorillion RETIREES, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here? YOU RETARDS NEVER ANSWER THIS

you think Bush was the reason the markets crashed in 08? Oh man you deluded child

Hillary got 3 million more votes and Obama had 60% approval.

You're a moron

>Obama killed Bin Laden

lol

Reclassifying half of the unemployed into a separate category doesn't actually decrease unemployment retard.

If that were the case the % would hold steady, not drop like a rock as the data shows you fucking moron.

full time at Burger King
Obamacare forced many emploees to work under 30 hours or employers were on the hook

>please stick a Tim Horton scalding cup of coffee up your ass, you liberal maple dick sucker

You'd think that if Obama was such a good president for all americans that there wouldn't be droves of white working class people voting against their democratic overlords which supposedly provided so much for them in the two obama terms. Makes you think doesn't it

He will be remembered as the guy before President Donald J. Trump

Most of those charts cut off in 2012. They go from 2000 to 2012. That's the most retarded timeline for Obama ever. They delibarately show Bush crashing the economy and then try to blame it on Obama because right wing retards are too fucking stupid and too young to even know that Bush crashed the economy in 2008.

I've btfo those retard charts thousands of times.

She didn't win.
Padding votes in California rightfully isn't a victorious strategy, retarded leaf.
I'll always be shocked that the same country that voted in Cuckdeau is sticking their nose in other people's issues.

It's almost as if we don't elect presidents by popular vote and maybe being popular in two huge blue states isn't enough to win

A sane leaf hath been found. Treasure him anons.

LOL AHAHAHAH BUSH DINDU NUFFIN

Fucking right wing retards every time.

You retards are the biggest fucking dindus on the planet.

You can DINDU AN ENTIRE 8 YEAR PRESIDENCY. Fucking right wing dindu nuffins. Biggest scum on the planet.

First prez to never have 3% gdp or greater in history.

>what are changing demographics

this is the only correct answer

Obama gave trillions to wall street and the Democrat party continues to applaud him without a hint of irony.

Obamacare has nothing to do with how BLS tracks full time. It's been 35 hour+ for decades. Why r u retards so dumb?

Two of them cut off at 2012 dumbass.

Trump also flipped 3 deep blue states and Obama failed to encourage black people to come out and vote for Hillary in droves like they did with him.

Also that 3 million is mostly California spics who have no heritage in the US and just want more Mexican invasion of the Southern US and free shit.

This only happened in the minds of right wing retards. Nowhere else.

Obama didn't reclassify anything. You retards just don't know what U3, U4, U5 and U6 are

>Remove NY and CA (full of immigrants and rich liberals)
>Trump wins popular vote massively and wins in a landslide
>Wins more minority votes
>wins female vote
>wins white vote
>wins working class vote

Hmm it's as if that gay nigger wasn't so good after all. But what would I know, clearly you love your faggot overlord Trudeau so no wonder you suck obamas dick.

>HER TURN.JPG

YASSSS QUEEEEEN

SAY IT WITH ME DRUMPFKINS: MADAME PRESIDENT

So it's all on the demographic shift and nothing to do with Obama's shit economic policies and spending that got Trump elected? Hmmm really fires my neurons.

To be honest, I think he was alright. Being a president is a really tough job. He's not terrible by any measure.

>Charts show 2013
>Muh bush crashed economy in 2008!

SHILLS BTFO

validating mental illness and judaism

>conflates 911 with the crash of 08

dude i don't even like bush and you're autistically screeching like a 12 year old that watches bill maher. the "lel right wingers r stoopid" meme died like 6 years ago fuck off